If you were to teach a class on a subject, what subject would you want it to be?

If you were to teach a class on a subject, what subject would you want it to be?

Advanced dildo manufacturing.

I would want to enjoy the subject and be of service to my students, and it would have to be something that I actually understand from multiple angles and have a personal track record of helping others to understand (or remember) if and when it becomes necessary.

So something in high school algebra/precalc/calc territory. Not qualified to be a uni prof famalam. Also HS kids are less insufferable than middle schoolers, the worst of the worst.

That chalk board is art. Beautiful.

Probably Algebra since that's all I know

toxicology

Nah just some scalar QFT.

Theoretical bio

My thoughts exactly.

>>If you were to teach a class on a subject, what subject would you want it to be?
Oh...
>Introduction to 2nd Amendment Studies

Lectures are range trips and tactical training.

Probabilistic method in combinatorics. Such a beautiful topic

Statistical physics intro

firearms

Intro to engineering at a community college.

Why?
Because it would be chill as fuck, the class sizes are pretty small, and you can talk about all kinds of stuff that pertains to engineering to get everyone into it. I would only do it if and when i get old. Just to have something to do every day.

Fourier transforms. They are my jam.

Babby's first computer science. I'd give a cursory overview of the field, emphasize understanding of state machines, and nobody would write a line of code until we talked about program flow diagrams and pseudo code. I would talk about OOP and how it's different from procedural programming, and maybe try to hint at other paradigms like functional programming rather than the straight up OOP indoctrination folks get up to now.

Definitely introductory microeconomics. Seeing the lights go off in the heads of the people wearing Che Guevara shirts never gets old

would take class

Linear Control Theory.

literally would cum buckets.

intro to programming with c++, discrete math, algorithms

High school shooting sports, from safety to precision

Practically:
Forensic Pathology
Medicolegal Death Investigation

For the Lulz:
Molecular Gastronomy/Food Biochemistry

Advanced Acausal Systems.

You need not apply.

memes

Human physiology.

Gauge Theory. Everywhere from just basic ideas like gauge invariant Lagrangians, to how we can view the gauge potential as a pullback of a connection form on a G-principal bundle.