What's that one disgustingly good food you buy often even though you know it's trash? Jack in the box tacos for me...

What's that one disgustingly good food you buy often even though you know it's trash? Jack in the box tacos for me. I don't know what the hell is in the meat they use I honestly don't give a damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o2L5RexS0Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mc chicken. I really would proabably rather get Mc nuggets but the mc chicken seems like it would be more filling.

I don't eat trash food, but as far as disgustingly good goes, for me, it's the McChicken from McDonald's. Truly the best fast food sandwich around. I look forward to eating two of these bad boys for dinner every night after a long day of work. It's a working man's sandwich.

Man that made me cringe. Is this the new cringe thread?

Damn, both of these are two of my favorites. We have spicy McChickens in DFW as well, those are awesome.

>he doesn't like mcchickens, the best fastfood sandwiches

One of the 5 dollar boxes from Taco Bell. In fact, my favorite one was them putting a doritos loco taco inside of a soft shell tortilla to make a double decker taco. Then they gave me a second Doritos loco taco and frito burrito. And a drink.

I've tried ordering the same thing at other taco bells but they've told me they couldn't do it. I guess the first place just hooked me up.

Spicy nuggs from wendys. I feel so ashamed since I consider fast food degeneracy, but lately I've been getting drunk every night and going to get a 4 pack. 1 pack of honey mustard per nug nug

What's with the shitty chicken choices in this thread? OP is the most normal fucker in here, as Jack in the Box tacos are GOAT. I love fast food. I'm trashy and I accept it. But the chicken sandwiches at any fast food place pales in comparison to their dollar menu burger counterpart.

I concede that chicken Mcnuggets are pretty fucking good. But only mcnuggets. No other restaurant has made a passsble nugget alternative. All of you should be ashamed of yourself. You are absolute garbage.

I couldn't resist the price on those munchie boxes. Thankfully they've gotten rid of the jalapeno burger box and so I haven't been to Jack lately.

One of the last, if not THE last...Ollie's Trolley burgers and fries.

It's some fag trying to force a meme

laughinggirls.jpg

>I don't know what's in it but it tastes good so I will eat it

God I hate Americans. You are all so fucking stupid and fat and let your taste buds rule you. Try being a little more health conscious so maybe hou don't die before you're 50 you stupid faggot.

Can't argue with trips

You*

(You)

a 4 pack? are you a child?

I get 2 10 piece meals.

Fat fuck

6 ft. 145 pounds.

we're talking about drunk food, idiot.

I've usually had a large dinner already

ok.

No

that's Not Trashâ„¢ though

Arizona strawberry + kiwi. good shit.

I dont know your financial situation, but I can only assume that you've had a tough life. I hope nothing but the best for you, and I'm sorry for what you've no doubt been through.

BK double burger. $1.49, same as it ever was

I am 5'10 and 150lbs kind of skinny fat. Should I drop to 130lbs?

Fag in the box employee here.

The tacos contain "beef chicken and soy vegetable protein"

I'm sure it's the worst parts of the cow/chicken and mostly soy filler. It's basically catfood flavored for people, then deep fried.

you cut to the core of me user

youtu.be/o2L5RexS0Kw

I really want to love the munchie boxes, but everytime I've eaten them, the tacos have been dry and crunchy as fuck, and the actual sandwich is a hot mess

>when you make a bait post and get trips so you become a quality post instead

Pretty much these OP. The tacos are like crack to me, doesn't help they're so fucking cheap. Seriously, 4 for a buck with a receipt code, it's fucking nuts.

Gozzer.

in n out

>in n out
>trash
hol up