ITT: we pretend crypto can only be traded in the united states

ITT: we pretend crypto can only be traded in the united states

>ahhh another great day of gains and news on sensible hands-off regulation, im so glad those chinks and euros wont wake up and sell!

Ah so glad bitcoin gains are only taxed at 70%

damn ivanka is so good looking, makes me wonder if she's really trumps kid compared to the others

Plastic surgery is a hell of a thing m8, dont get me wrong i think shes hot as fuck too

you'll apologize chinks when uncle sam bans the shit out of american exchanges, american icos, american tokens etc
you burgers probably won't even be able to cash out your crypto gains soon anyway, the SEC will rape your asshole like there is no tomorrow kek

Too tall 5/10 would not bang

The most recent SEC meeting showed publically how they have no intention to ever do this. Meanwhile, every shit country has some dumbass official that has FUDded us since

dude, did you even listen what this Clayton dude was saying? he was from the SEC, the rest was from other minigless organizations. According to him every single ico done in the past and now are illegal, and you're naive if you think they will leave it like that. Soon burgers will only be able to buy kosher shit on kosher exchanges, have fun while it lasts lol

What did Breyer hint at -

There are innovations happening outside the US that aren’t happening here?

Our banking heavy financial system is about to get BTFO if we don’t get a move on.

What is blockchain X with regard to Circle X? Good news for USA?

shes got a little filler and botox, but those looks are mostly from taking care of herself and knowing how 2 use makeup the right way.

I hate these threads so fucking much

>be burger
>wake up
>go to school
>get shot

lmao, iktfb

11/10
Would covert to judaism for

anybody else wish they were donald trump's youngest son?
>rich as fuck
>baby of the family, do whatever you want no pressure and walk away with the most from inheritance
>dad is president of the united states, makes dirty jokes the entirety of the inauguration, it doesn't matter whether he's a piece of shit or not he's your dad and you love him
>coolest kid in school, elite children dont give a shit about politics its all about status, probably get any girl you want

why do you hate freedom so much?

>rich as fuck
Very good with the cyber too.

>freedom
>in burgerland

good joke

where you faggots from then? we have the best burgers you know

>What is labeing the axis
cut off your own dick user

>too stupid to figure it out