My parents won't let me buy glassware and practice distillations and such in the house

My parents won't let me buy glassware and practice distillations and such in the house.

How do you deal with cave monkeys?

>do distillations and stuff

Watch out, dexters laboratories about. Seriously though are you older than 18? Just do it anyway, either nothing happens or you'll be the first guy grounded for science

Yeah, I'm barely older than 18. Thanks for the advice.

One time I filled up the ENTIRE house.

I mean the ENTIRE house with potassium nitrate smoke. I was thirteen at the time and he's been a bastard since. Tells me to go to school but you can't practice chemistry on a hobby level at school.

same thing, except with a toaster. i wasnt allowed to eat waffles ever again

I too remember back in hs when my buddies and I tried to make our own alcohol, tasted like shit, honestly just steal from your parents like a normal kid

Trust me if they don't suspect you of such a thing they'll never see it coming, you can get away with a LOT

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about decarboxylations and reductions and such.

>I wanna make meth but my parents won't let me: the post

Learn glassblowing, I learned when I was 14.

>practice distillations

Distilling Alcohol is a crime

You kinda can in certain states, it is illegal federally, but certain states have no law directly against it, so as long as you're not being tracked by the federales you're pretty well in the clear. Also you're never allowed to sell it or any many cases share it.

It's 'legal' in:
Rhode Island
Ohio
North Dakota (really grey area)
Missouri
Michigan
Massachusetts
Maine
Iowa (really grey zone)
Arizona (must license)
Alaska (You could get away with murder, literally)

Underrated post.

What on earth do you want to fucking distill and why on earth would you think it requires practice to do competently?

guilt trap them into how bad parents they are for not letting you to develop your passions and how you will have miserable life cuz you cant do what you love because they hate you so you could actually kill yourself right now because it will be all wasted xD

Nice body!

underage b8

glass = dick

Almost want to kill myself.

Meth is the worst thing ever. Don't give me that.

Who's that creamin' demon?

If u pull those panta off ill tell u boi

hitler on gaygen in /lgbt

he's an asshole

is he on hormones?

I thought I was the only Veeky Forumslgbt/ crossposter

No, just underaged and annoying.