ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions

The Ethereum ponzi has reached its peak.

bitcoin is the only crypto worth anything and will eventually steal and repurpose all other blockchain innovations

the music of Bruce Springsteen is unenjoyable

The world is not anymore what it used to be

retarded opinions is more like it lmao
we haven't even seen Ether's final form

Not at the rate core gets shit done it won’t. It’s being innovated out of the market. Merchants are already abandoning it.

smart money says blockstream is hiding their power level and letting these altcoins prove to the world that they're worthless before they unveil bitcoin's final form

plush pepe posters are based

Cryptocountries is the future of all world economies

Sergey is Craig Wright

XRP is a great coin

ChainLink is actually our last chance to make it, and it's not a very good one.

Seconded, and that opinion is popular around here.

is a centralised token held by retards its not crypto just a fraud based on fake non-existent bank deals that was called out by a nyt journalist on twitter as having no evidence of such deals and had a price collapse. It was bought by idiots and is widely hated

>ChainLink is actually our last chance to make it, and it's not a very good one.

Its not a bad one either
Mrs McGrath is a great track

WASU WASU WASU WASU WASU

WASUUUUUUUUUUUP

Breathe. You’ll choke on your FUD if you don’t stop and breathe. TREVOR. TREVOR!

Your mother and I have been talking about your internet use since Xmas break.

You gotta settle down Trevor, you’re gonna have an asthma attack.

Take your hearing aids out and go to bed, you have a big spelling test tomorrow.

>autism

Fuck chainlink.

I've always thought Ethereum was a ponzi

Neat theory. I don't buy it though. Any smoke-filled room crew can get more bang from their bunk from a shitcoin ICO than from supporting Bitcoin. See: EOS, Cardano, Tezos, etc...

Chainlink is the best coin in the world

But also

Chainlink is the worst coin in the world.

I just don’t know anymore

NO

Black Panther is overrated and not a good movie

LITERALLY UNLIMITED INFLATION

They're turning the frogs gay.

I wish Link threads were banned.

Pajeets are actually good people that want to provide their family with money.

Some privacy coins as well there will always be a need for privacy

Sergey doesn't actually seem to know all that much about the technical operations of ChainLink and is mostly reliant on his advisors and developers

Everytime someone asks him a technical question his response is some variant on "Read the whitepaper"