Which has a greater chance? LINK to $100 EOY or ICX $100 EOY? If I sold my ICX stash right now I'd break even...

Which has a greater chance? LINK to $100 EOY or ICX $100 EOY? If I sold my ICX stash right now I'd break even. I'd much rather be in LINK if nothing else I died trying and didn't leave my fate to a bunch of chinks. Thoughts.

Link has absolutely no shot to even get to $1.75 let alone $100. Look at anything Veeky Forums backs. They ruin it for every one and thrive in mediocrity. ICX has a shot for $13 again but it's a small chance. Higher is greedy as all fuck. Set your dream estimate at $20.

LINK at best would probably be $3-$5 EOY.

400,230,000 ICX vs 1,000,000,000 LINK

800 mil for ICX.

This. ICX is more likely to reach 40 billion marketcap than LINK is to reach 100 billion. This year of course.

had this exact thought last night and sold my icx for link.

I've got both. More heavily in ICX right now though.

New products, partners and exchanges CONFIRMED

I've got both as well jus twould much rather not have ICX. Look at this team...

I'm sure you'd have the same reaction looking inside the offices of any Bay Area tech firm

>what is sarcasm
Now not time to joke. Why do we need connectivity right now that's like 2 years away?

Convince me why I should do what OP is about to do in all honesty? Seems like a good idea to me.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

explain

Neither. AMB and JNT will make it though.

holy shit this is the most brainlet thing i've read on here this week

congrats on this. seriously

>Link has absolutely no shot to even get to $1.75 let alone $100.
Anons always move goalposts to a little above a coin's ath, I find it funny.
>Look at anything Veeky Forums backs. They ruin it for every one and thrive in mediocrity.
Objectively false, wish I bought ANS earlier and held longer.
>ICX has a shot for $13 again but it's a small chance. Higher is greedy as all fuck. Set your dream estimate at $20.
Brainlet post was not a comment on ICX, I have not researched it.

You are not the MANIAC we deserve, but the MANIAC that we need