WaltonChain is NOT an Scam...

WaltonChain is NOT an Scam, you all are overreacting what really happend is that a member of the team won the price and tweeted from the wrong account! that is all!, just a silly mistake.

I think we should BUY THIS DIP, because WaltonChain has a GREAT project and it's going to moon a lot, so if i were you i would buy this dip! Dont let all this FUD get you.

And no, im not at all part of the WaltonChain Team or im not being paid! i just love this project!. they are honest people who worked really hard to be where they are now so lets support them!

Lets fucking buy this dip!!!! I love WaltonChain

WTC TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here bro

It’s not an scam pajeet?

move on, cut your losses, too many good projects out there to stick with scammy ones like that.

OMG!Can't believe you posted this thread ! Thank you Walton team ! keep doing the great work.

They rigged and lied about everything they ever did - including their patents, history, tech, etc. They even stole the name of this guy Walton and claim they have RFID patents. They can't even fucking design a basic website that took 6 months to make.
They delayed main net multiple times, cant put together an AMA, broke an NDA. The cherry on top? Network traveler the main admin has a side scam asking for people to send him Masternodes to hold on to for them.
>Waltonchain.org
>http
>loads like a fax machine
>only 4 partnerships on website now
>muh better tech
Fucking lemming you don't even know tech. They can't even run twitter and you think they have good tech FUCKING KEK. How will salty waltys ever recover from this. Part 4 of the VET AMA is going to beat you the fuck down for good.
Pic related is you.

how do i delete this

/thread/

lol fuck off you retarded VEN fag, your coin is performing worse even without a minor twitter mishap.

>WTC TO THE MOON

Believing chinks and their coins.

LEL

the absolute state of salty walties

>minor
lying and deceit are far from minor
investor trust is gone

>Denial stage

S T I N K Y
C H I N K Y

I love this coin and was also a win of the contest. WTC is totally legit and no way was I paid to say any of this!1! I am an user just like youselfs!

Such a generous team to spread the wealth!

You need to learn to troll better.

Shady fuckin chinese people. If they got caught doing this stupid shit this time, wonder what other types of dishonest shit they've been doing behind the scenes that they haven't been caught doing. Can't trust these sweet and sour fucks anymore.

Walton embellishes everything.

Reputation is shit.

No class.

Sad coz they had promising project.

lmao you fucking retard. I joined WTC telegram to troll, and saw an admin say that... followed by a bunch of ass kissing admins telling their own fake ass version.

fucking chink soyboys

>I love WaltonChain
uh, yeah ok calm down buddy

>a member of the team won the price
Even worse.

How do these retards not realize that makes it look worse

It was just an intern gone rogue, nothing to see here.

I love you Walton! Keep doing the great work

Oh shit here come the Waltons

WaltonChain is GREAT!

>a member of the team won the price and tweeted from the wrong account! that is all!, just a silly mistake.
Are there really people dumb enough to believe this? LMAO.

Quick! We need to put the salties on suicide watch!

oh Walton, what would we be without you?

I'm it's not a mistake it's clearly deliberate. They got caught scamming. It's not going to be the last time because that's how they think. They're not to be trusted. CEO needs to resign at least to restore some trust

This, I went to the tg and was trying to explain this but stopped after realizing that these people are too married to the project to realize it. Also felt bad for the admins because they are doing this for free and have to defend the undefendable.
Completely moronic to make a pinned post saying that it was an employee though. Why speculate if the company hasn't responded yet?

GTFO REDDIT SPACING NORMIE!Q@# !@#!@~#~!@#$!@#$%!@#$!

SALTY WALTY
STINKY CHINKY
good riddance walton cucks

Lol!! im buying this dip!!!!!

I love Walton! Wow what a great team!! Great !

IF YOU ARE A WALTY YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR BAG IMMEDIATELY, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

I smell a coordinated FUD attack.
I read about ven pajeets planning something like this on their discord a couple weeks back. Petty childish trash.

they planned in-advance to take advantage of a tweet that was to happen 2 weeks later?

>the absolute state of Salty Walty's

how is it FUD they completely fucked up

Try asking a question in their telegram without getting banned right now. I challenge you OP. Any question. They are covering it up.

Waltonchain is banning everyone from their telegram for asking it's a scam. They literally made it a game of who can ban the fastest. Start asking in their telegram: "Is Waltonchain a scam?" or something similar. Ask as much as you can before they ban you within 2 seconds.

t me/waltonchain_en

Wow! I can't believe I haven't picked up on WaltonChain until now. This looks like the most promising project in the entire cryptosphere!

And how lucky am I, to find this rough diamond exactly when it is at a 20% discount.

I can't wait to turn my $25,000 investment into $25 million by this time next year. Join me, friends! You too should put $25,000 into WaltonChain tokens in order to have $25 million in less than one year.

I love WaltonChain.

WTC TO THE MOON!

I actually managed to get banned within 1-2 seconds just now.

All I did was exclaim "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYY, MY GAIIIIIIINS"

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing!

Walton #1 team in Crypto!

Buy the dip guys!!

>And no, im not at all part of the WaltonChain Team or im not being paid
he's totally being paid

who here caught the knife

>knife
you spelled bags wrong

I'm just here for the "great team" memes

Waltonchain is for faggots and niggers

>trying to catch a falling knife once it is revealed as a scamcoin

Congrats on this, seriously.

You think it's safe now that you caught the knife, but that knife - with an unstoppable force - stab through your hand and drill its way to the Earth's core.

Where were you when the Walton scandal broke out?

This will leave a big dark mark on crypto. Waltons will be the laughing stock of crypto, nobody will even admit to holding WTC in the future, that's how embarassing it will be.

You remember that saying " Oh shit, here come the Waltons" user? Well it will most likely be "OH shit, there go the Waltons", and just like that the Waltons are gone, never to be heard or spoken about again.

Banned

HAHAH I LASTED LIKE 3 SECONDS

I smell a coordinated FUD attack.
I read about ven pajeets planning something like this on their discord a couple weeks back. Petty childish trash.

lol it's literally noise
look at iota, xrp, ada, nano, all plagued with bad PR
what pattern is this?

mb didn't mean to quote you

CHINK SCAM....CHINKY STINKY.

STAY AWAY!!

dude did they delete the telegram or close it or what? I got on and just said Hello and then all of a sudden it said "this group is no longer available"

Hilarious

Who is surprised really? They have always been classless and second rate. Get out now. NOW.

Hello friend, I also love Waltonchain!

Their team is so hardworking. I'm invested since the very start and increasing my stack whenever I can!!

WTC to the moon!!!

members of the team shouldn't be allowed to win their own contest. It's standard to put in the rules of any kind of sweepstakes or contest that employees of a company and their family members aren't allowed to win any kind of contest or giveaway in America because it makes sense they'd have some kind of advantage. The fact that chinks allow someone in their own company to win a promotional contest just goes step farther to show that this coin STILL isn't a good investment - the team just isn't run very well. A team member winning a contest like this, even if they did legitimately shows they aren't compensated properly or that they have bad working conditions, remember - the best employee is the one that actually enjoys working for you, not an involuntary workhorse. All I can think of is the Lemony Snicket book where the sawmill employees were paid in gum and coupons and the brainwashed to be happy with it. Not many understand this kind of subtlety of office relations but those that do will recognize the red flags

Nice try intern

Very good coin sirs pls to be ignoring fuddy postings ah hahaha! it being the Ven shills and walton is superb sir

damn. this was like watching an oncologist beat the shit out of his terminal cancer patient.

Who the fuck even cares about ven?

>buy walton please sir. will make you very rich sir. is not an scam sir.

damn, this was like watching a big tittied wet nurse punch out her hungry jaundiced baby

Yes it's a chink scamcoin, a scamcoin worth 500 millions but still a chink scamcoin.

>9.11 WTC have been deposited in your account.

Waltfags BTFO