Daily reminder that poetry is the ultimate form of literature

Daily reminder that poetry is the ultimate form of literature

Other urls found in this thread:

monoskop.org/images/a/a4/Pound_Ezra_ABC_of_Reading.pdf)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11185159/Russian-poetry-lover-gets-8-years-for-murder-of-prose-fan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poetry is gay

You're gay.

everyone on this board is gay user

Ranking media is dum

Prior to viewing it, as a consequence of posting here, or simply for having witnessed?

I mean, I'm a flouncing buttboy now, so I guess it's whatever.

I think it just draws the gays in

Pound and his peers were the ultimate memesters. Look! Two images juxtaposed! Ain't I a genius? :^)
Shanti Shanti Shanti xD like if you know what I'm referencing

>le poetry should be organic and simple!

I bet you are a female English major who cannot grasp anything other than the simplest postmodernism.

Poetry is for entertainment of the soul.
When you have something that needs to be said you fuckin say it not sing it.

in Pound's day and especially in the decades leading up to Pound's day folks actually read. Dante was published in easy-to-carry bilingual volumes that saw numerous printings. if you don't get the memester's memes don't say it's because he's "too allusive," it's because you don't read enough (and you probably say you love literature too baka).

I meant to say "baka" btw but I also would like to smdh

haiku is more expressive

New bilingual volumes of Dante are still published you know...

Hegel please.
Poetry is only a decent form of expression when it becomes music. Music is a language, and yet higher than language. Poetry, through expression, becomes music. It just so happens that poetry can make good music.

t. Kierkegaard

not when it's written by pound

his only redeeming quality it was that he hated jews

I'd highly recommend reading ABC of Reading (monoskop.org/images/a/a4/Pound_Ezra_ABC_of_Reading.pdf) and pic related if you think Pound is great. He was a showman and an iconoclast, but he gives the distinct impression of being a lightweight in his critical and personal writings. Once you get a sense for who he was his writing is laid bare.

What's the lowest form of literature? A movie script?

genre fiction

philosophy is equal to poetry too

Care, people have killed over this debate
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11185159/Russian-poetry-lover-gets-8-years-for-murder-of-prose-fan.html

but who reads them

would let him pound me tbqh

a famous gay poet's nephew molested me