I had Shrimp Scampi at Olive Garden

I had Shrimp Scampi at Olive Garden.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3t3L8pPoWbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had that a week or two ago. I thought it was pretty good, but I had to remove the tails from the shrimp myself. Fucking lazy cooks.

>order beef tortellini
>eat 4-5 soups with breadsticks
>pour half a zuppa tuscana on the beef tortellini
>take it home
>eat it tomorrow

This is the correct way to Olive Garden.

olive garden is italian food for people who have 0% italian heritage, dont have any italian friends, and have never visited italy

enjoy your anal prolapse later

most of america then

It's like the Taco Bell of Italian cuisine. Also their bread sticks fucking suck. I went there only once, and the atmosphere felt fucking laughable. Everything was covered in cheap plastic decorations that were painted to look "fancy", the wait staff wears dress clothes, and pretty much everyone eating there was obese and looked like your typical white trash Midwesterner.
Also their bread sticks fucking suck, even those powdery Little Caesars ones are better.

Its Italian American, hence why they serve alot of spaghetti or noodles in marinara

youtube.com/watch?v=3t3L8pPoWbA

Italian American find can be far better than Olive garden

This. There's a damn Carrabba's right down the road. Why didn't we go there? At least they have that tasty tagliarini thing I can't fully pronounce.

>giving Olive Garden money
kys senpai

>senpai
Faggot.

so what?

this website might be for you: www.reddit.com

Actual Olive Garden server here. Ask me anything

senpai

Where do you get your breadsticks from? They seem prepackaged.

Is it true that most things are made in microwaves?

Not the server but I did prep for olive garden for almost a year. It was ok, pretty clean place until a new manager took over and I left. The bread sticks are prepackaged. Most stuff there is sautéed or grilled. Microwave gets used very little. A lot of the sauces are made in house as well.

Is it true what they say? "When you're here, you're family"?

only if your family makes you pay for the meal when you're done eating

Pretty sure it was Nature's Own bread, but I've rarely seen the truck so I'm not sure
Of course. :)

Enjoy much pooping

so just know that you are not eating italian cuisine when you go there, you're eating some shitty appropriation of italian cuisine.

i dont want you to be in a conversation with someone and say, "i love italian food.. i eat at olive garden whenever possible. derp!"

why do you care?

Reported

When I worked at OG a couple years ago, it was Nickel's breadsticks, liquid margarine, and garlic salt

Amen

Just eat the soup till you fucking explode.

Usually after a big project\workout day.

>unironically eating at a Darden restaurant

Cheap cash ins by imitating high end food with what is practically TV dinners served on a plate.

I liek them

Wait, what? Were you served shrimp, were you served scampi or were you served both? I like scampi more than shrimp, but they're both good.

>tfw you're a "culinary professional" at an Olive Garden.