Putting ketchup in the fridge

>putting ketchup in the fridge

The bottle says to.

>wanting your ketchup to slip out the bottle like a hemorrhaged rectum
>these are the same type of people who keep bread and peanut-butter in the fridge

This thread will probably get deleted once hotpockets returns. Veeky Forums has the absolute worst moderation of any board.

I'll never understand why people actually take Veeky Forums seriously and want it to be some bastion of cooking discussion. Veeky Forums is for dubs and shitposting.

>Veeky Forums is for dubs and shitposting
Trips too, apparently. Nice Fazoli's.

/x/ is worse; no amount of pleading will get the sticky fixed

Checked and kek.

These are the worst trips I've ever bore witness to. Replace every instance of the word "Veeky Forums" with "/b/" and then ignore everything this man says, as he is pure unadulterated cancer incarnate.

If he posted a 'goza or cheeseburger he'd be a bonafide /ck member.

You've lost the plot. You don't actually take Veeky Forums seriously, do you?

two 4 chan Passes, special sauce, let us eat it, pickled onions, on a semen seed bun.

>muh /b/ogeyman
Here's a free (You).

No, fuck off. I don't eat bread very fast,it keeps longer in the fridge.

This minus the f-word. If I have more bread than I think I can eat in a few days, it only makes sense to put it in the fridge if you have real tier bread.

Call me crazy, but I freeze it.

Well sure if you like buy a two pack of costco bagels or whatever. Wouldn't do that to proper bakery bread though.

>This minus the f-word.
Is this a new meme?

Hey

Peanut butter and peanut oil separate at room temperatures. I like having my nut butter creamy.

If you know what I mean ... Heh heh. Oh but right after you open and stir pb it is better to keep it in the fridge for this raisin.

Why wouldn't you put ketchup in the fridge? Is the consistency that different if you don't refrigerate?

>being underage

Buzz-off, you dork. This is a Christian message board.

Yes it is, and you should always remember to store the bottle on it's side so the cork doesn't dry out.

wa la

>get the sticky fixed
nigga we don' even have wonna dem stick keys

then again if god forbid Veeky Forums would be moderated, half of the """""content""""" would be gone