So I took 150mg of this shit over half an hour ago and I'm still awake. What am I doing wrong?

So I took 150mg of this shit over half an hour ago and I'm still awake. What am I doing wrong?

they are not daterape drugs you sick freak. they just give you a smoother sleep if when you go to sleep.
damn. Veeky Forums is full of rapists lately

Stop masturbating and turn off the comåuter

I want end my life by going to sleep in a bath. How much of this shit do I need?

You have bipolar disorder.

masturbation actually helps with sleep by relaxing the muscles

OP here, getting kind of drowsy I guess.

yeah, once

Non-prescription sleep aids are all shit. If you actually need something that will knock you out, find benzodiazepines.

turn off your phone or your computer you fucking tool

How do I get them? Doubt my doctor would give them to me.

Couldn't I take a large dose of Sleepeaze?

Can you buy them online? Is it legal to do that?

OP here, please help. I want to put a weight round my neck and fall asleep in the bath. How do I do this?

I heard that if you take enough Diphenhydramine you will feel restless so I wouldn't use Diphenhydramine.

Please just tell me how to put myself unconscious.

Take about 250 mg of diphenhydramine then drink some alcohol.

Hald a liter of vodka should do the trick

So the drug in my OP pic?

Take two more pills then drink.

Yes Diphenhydramine is the main ingredient in that it says it on the box..

150mg did shit so I doubt that will work but I will try it.

Not with an excess of benadryl like you're trying right now. It leaves you in a constant state of awareness, you'll wake up every few minutes. Ether might be a better option. But don't kill yourself. Life is a fucking shitty experience but sometimes it's worth it if you're capable of understanding it properly.

Could you tell me about ether? I'm not in the know about this.

How the fuck do I kill myself? Getting pretty desperate

It's a product in engine starter. You can separate it using water and a glass jar. it has the lowest specific gravity of all the other components so it floats to the top. All that said you will still have contaminants and repeated washing continually dilutes it, but it's possible. From here you can inhale it which is pretty fun but it tastes awful and it lingers all day. Inhale enough and it can incapacitate you, inhale too much and it can kill you. Don't brown paper bag the shit, just use a rag.

I understand friend.

That point when, if you had a shotgun, you would instantly shoot yourself in the head, zero hesitation.

Have you tried seeking help?

Please set a date one year in the future, and tell yourself, "I will kill myself on that date." This is what I did a year ago, for May 10th. For six months, every single day, literally hundreds of times a day, I would remind myself in my deep depression, "I will kill myself on May 10th". It was comforting, an assurance to help me make it through, as I sought help and tried to get better.

Today I am better.

The way I had planned to kill myself was via an exit bag, which induces unconsciousness in one minute with death following shortly after.

But please set a date a year from now, tell yourself you'll kill yourself then as assurance to help you get through each day, and seek help in the meantime.

If I took 250mg and downed a lot of vodka, is there a chance I'd fall unconscious in the bath?

yes, drinking a lot of vodka should do the trick by it self.

You'd most likely end up in a coma, bedded in a hospital with your family and friends or lack thereof surrounding you. If and after you woke up you'd probably be placed under surveillance to determine whether or not you were fit to return to your independent activities. Otherwise you can be held as the supervisor sees fit. Or you could continue to live and enjoy the short time you have available to live and do fucking science.

what said, its pretty bad way to kill yourself since you are likely to fail.

Some guy in my town got drunk on a boat party, he fell asleep in the stern and people were like oh that silly guy let him rest

Next day he was dead because he passed out and landed in a puddle of water and drowned

In a puddle of water

That's retarded

>its pretty bad way to kill yourself since you are likely to fail.
I don't have many methods available. Tried ODing, drinking bleach, slitting wrists, nothing works.

This gives me hope. But knowing my luck it will fail

It takes half an hour if you start to rest instead of posting on Veeky Forums

If you are unsuccessful at suicide, it is because you are too hasty.

Success requires premeditation, not the "I need to kill myself right now!" attitude that you seem to currently have.

So, careful planning. This is what is required for successful suicide. I know you're desperate, but for guaranteed success you need to plan ahead.

Look up "exit bag". Watch an instructional video on how to do it. Buy the materials on amazon. Carefully set it up. Then do it.

I can see that. I'm affectively under 'suicide watch' already. Timing is everything.

Tried already. Parents found it and I had to pretend I was making a bong to smoke drugs.

Also I hear most helium tanks are a certain degree oxygen these days to avoid suicides happening.

Its literally just benedryl bro. Its an antihistamine with one of the side-effects being drowsiness so they changed the packaging and called it something else.

You're literally just taking allergy medicine.

Take a whole sleeve of them and you'll trip balls. Never tried it and it sounds awful.

Best thing I've found for insomnia other than an ambien prescription is melatonin combined with 5-htp, lay down and read something. I usually find myself unable to focus on the book within 10 minutes or so and feel pretty rested the next morning.

Literally nothing you can buy over the counter is a legitimate hypnotic.

Take the whole box, you won't fall asleep in the bath but you will trip your tits off and maybe wake up driving a car.

I don't know how to kill yourself without pain but shouldnt drinking shit ton of vodka + slitting wrists + hanging at once do it? You'd be drunk enough not to be bothered with pain. Point is dont go for single method do a combo

So just to explain what the plan is.

>I'm going to take 250mg + down vodka
>I'll make a weight to put round my neck (a sock filled with rocks)

Do you think I might succeed?

You might, but there is still chance for failure. Make sure you have enough time so when parents go to work and you know you wont be disturbed for a long while.

Seriously, I think you want help, not suicide. Someone truly suicidal feels a sense of relief because they've made up their mind to end their life. They throw themselves off buildings or slit their forearms down the middle in a hot bath.

Pills are 99% used by people who do not want to die but want the people around them taking their depression and suicidal thoughts more seriously than they are.

Do you really want people to remember you as someone who gave up? I've struggled with suicidal thoughts before. I know its hard. Shit, I spent this entire morning walking around the house crying because my wife is at her career and I'm in a farmhouse 30 miles from a gas station because I wanted to support her career.

Biggest thing keeping me from doing it is that I know she'd either follow suite because we both hate the decision we made to move here, or at the very least she would be traumatized.

Life is pain. comrade, and if you're under 30 you really don't know jack shit about life and where it can lead you and how strange and enjoyable it can be.

This coming from someone who, I reiterate, has thought about at least 20 ways to kill myself and even went so far as to send my wife out of state for a "surprise visit" to her parents so I could avoid her having to see my corpse.

Instead I drank the pain away and watched tv until I fell asleep.

Life fucking sucks, which is why we all hate people who commit suicide. Its cheating. You are here to suffer and occasionally feel good, not the other way around. Sorry.

>Do you really want people to remember you as someone who gave up?
I'll be dead so I won't care.

Should I take modafinil while I'm taking accutane?

Just for a month or two, I spoke with my aunt who's a neurologist but she doesn't want to let me take modafinil. So I'm gonna buy them over the internet fuck it.

But you care now?

No I don't give a shit.

besides it doesn't matter how he feels now, we study now even tho it's boring and sucks so we can enjoy and feel better later by having good job and not being homeless, same is true with suicide he might feel bad now but that's irrelevant.

It's not a hard hypnotic to fight off.

If you don't give a shit then why are you posting for advice on Veeky Forums and not sucking the end of a tailpipe?

If that's how much of a shit you give about the people who love you then fucking kill yourself you faggot crybaby teenager.

I appreciate the nice things you said before. But I think we're in differents situations here.

You're right, you're probably a teenager who has known more misery than anyone else ever will. Stop lying to yourself you whiny shit. Life isn't a free ride for anyone, you figure out how to make the most of it and shut the fuck up.

Well whats your situation man? Why is death the solution?

And yeah, that last post was pretty rough. Maybe its jealousy that caused it. I can't shoot myself because the only guns I have were gifts from someone who would never enjoy his hobby again if I did myself in. I don't hang myself because I'm afraid of fucking it up and dying with an erection swinging from a tree by the interstate. I don't cut myself to death because I'm afraid of razor blade wounds. I don't start my car in the garage because if I get interrupted or change my mind I could end up with brain damage. I don't take a mixed-bag of pills because I don't want to wake up in the psych ward with that stigma on me forever. I don't jump off a building because there aren't any tall buildings near by, and I don't jump off of cliffs because I'm afraid of hurting myself and dying of exposure and shock in the desert.

I've got a bottle of chloroform which I used to synthesize chlorobutanol because I wanted to be able to make my own anxiolytics because I hate doctors.

I could easily soak a rag in it and tie it to my face and nostrils.

I don't due these things for two reasons.

Reason 1 is my wife, which I realize is not something many people in your situation can relate to.

The second, even bigger reason is that I've almost died before and felt lucky to be alive. I once stupidly trusted an old rail someone screwed into a mountain while rock climbing. It came off on one end and I had to hold on to it and fight to avoid falling 200ft into rocks.

I once worked for a pool store. While closing a pool I slipped in mud and fell into a pool liner, if it weren't for my co-workers vigilance I'd have drown tangled up in plastic in some assholes backyard.

I once overdosed on pills unintentionally and felt like I was going to die and was grateful when it started to wear off.

If you want to die, truly, then you are free. Go do anything you want, just don't kill yourself, then you can't do shit.

>If you want to die, truly, then you are free. Go do anything you want, just don't kill yourself, then you can't do shit.
Good words. I hope that you take them to heart yourself. The freedom of living for your own experience, despite all the shit, is the best way to live.

I take them to heart when I speak to people who seem like they truly want to die.

I do not. I might fantasize about it and every fucking day might hurt both physically and mentally. But if I truly wanted to die I would not grab a gun and a flashlight when I hear weird noises in my house at night. If I truly wanted to die I likely wouldn't feel so much shame for not finishing college.

A suicide bomber truly wants to die. I want to live without constant neurotic pain. Sometimes this means abusing prescription drugs, sometimes it means backpacking in the desert with a bag of mushrooms, and sometimes it means a fruit salad, some fried chicken and fresh corn. Sometimes it means listening to the rain while I tinker at my workbench.

But one thing I know, in all of those situations, is that I do not want to die. I put a gun to my head once because I was hoping it would cause me to feel something. It did not. I pulled on the trigger enough to move to hammer and felt no anticipation or fear.

Then I noticed a book I bought in high-school on a date with a cute young woman. Unloaded my pistol and cried my fucking eyes out.

I don't know why we're here and I don't understand this world and I don't blame anyone who wants to leave the movie early because it sucks. If you're an atheist, nothing awaits but the twilight between sleep and dreams. That is still worse than the first drop of water to hit your mouth on a desert hike, or the smell in the air before the rain, or the rush of opiates into your brain from the oxycontin you just snorted, or hearing your favorite song, or the taste of steak and stuffing in the winter.

To quote one of my favorite poets,

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

If you're thinking about necking yourself why in the fuck would you talk about it to anyone?
You only do that if you're not absolutely sure you're actually gonna literally give up on life like a big puss puss

Either you're in trouble and wanna talk about it with someone or you don't talk about it and just pull the trigger

Don't dance around the issue.
In fact, dancing around it for even a moment is enough to tell you getting out of it is something you actually don't really wanna do

I mean there's not much keeping me alive now except for feeling like I have purpose and all that but think about it, you'd probably miss out on vr in a big way.
And vr waifus is kind of like suicide desu

Anyway just take this to adv or talk to someone professional who deals with situations like yours on a daily basis and not strangers on some Cantonese knitting forum