Food webms

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_9KpO4IEro
youtube.com/watch?v=sd90XCvpO1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just what in the fuck is that monstrosity supposed to be?

I don't actually know

This is only a guess, but I'm gonna say a deep fried turducken.

Porchetta, perhaps?

Yeah, Porchetta

That outer texture looks insane.

unf, dat jiggle tho

T H I C C

inb4 thread is spammed with jack webms

Is there anything simpler and more delicious than an egg sandwich?

how does he get out of there without breaking any eggs?

>only 10000 calories!

I think it's a deep fried rolled porkbelly.

Those kinda stalls have a door out back.

>go to the effort to crumb and deep fry a fucking pork belly
>it all separates from the meat instantly anyway

hhaaha

wow just kill me in my sleep senpai i didnt watch the whole thing, its skin

This question is asked every time, and every time the answer is that he probably has an exit behind him.

>instantly

you must mean after he cuts it free from the wrapping and cuts the skin off deliberately with his knife, right?

>rubber gloves on food prep dudes/chefs
when will this meme end?

I have a feeling it's because of the normies out there who think that hands = disgusting. Maybe if they washed theirs as much as chefs do then they'd stop freaking out over bare hands touching their food.

That said, I like to eat buffalo wings while wearing those gloves no need to wash your hands and clean under your nails anymore! Just throw the gloves away.

Absolutely disgusting.

Mixing fries with a burger like that is like playing with your food. Fries are ok as a side, but when you mess them together like that, it reminds me of primary school time experiments with food.

0/10 would get a burger and fries the normal way instead.

>surly_king_of_egg_fort

Rolled pork with crackling.

porchetta

Were you two not around for the threads when Cali laws were making it illegal for any food to be prepped, fired, or plated without wearing gloves? People refused to acknowledge the truthful posts and just kept repeating stupid things like
>muh clean

freedom sized chicken nugget

When the fuck did those laws happen?

Might as well have just put it all in a blender.

god bless america

There's a fastfood place near me that serves some kind of burger-in-a-baguette, like a roll of burger meat with fries crammed in next to it, in a baguette. Shit's disgusting honestly.

He's not allowed to leave until he sells them all

Looks like a really nice porchetta.

boobies

Came here to post this. Glad to see we're on the same page, user.

:31 pisses me off so much, and I don't know why. It's just stands out as the most useless movement imaginable just to put a few chunks of sausage in a dish.

I think I've located some of my autism.

Is that some sort of pepsi sauce on the side?

>u cant win a battle without breaking a few eggs

anybody know the youtube source of that

Honestly that's what I do. Into the blender and then out into the feed trough. I usually throw some soda in there as well.

that's why I don't cook seafood anymore

That was about the time it started to annoy me too.

Then it annoyed me again they just stuffed pulled pork on top of the other meat at 0:50

bumpin this fucking shit
someone post some cool food vids so I can make fresh webms

Hibachi cooks typically use weird bottles. My local place uses a bottle like pic related: when you squeeze it he "pisses" out the contents.

Forgot the pic because of captcha. Every. Fucking. Time.

woops forgot my webm

youtube.com/watch?v=N_9KpO4IEro

here, this one has good clips in it pls

This makes me angry and it has little to do with the fucking burger pie but rather that fucking editing.
I want to beat the shit out of anyone who makes videos like that

this is just generic benihana shit he cant even do the toss the egg up and crack on the spatula thing
also
>egg roll
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

That's way too much effort I'd just eat the potato like an apple instead.

nigga they season and fry it and pretty sure they put stuff like bacon and cheese on it after. Would be way better than just a baked potato

'Crumbed'

Completely Stars and Striped it

//triggered

you know you can get sued for using those now, you white cishet

I want to stick my dick in that candy.

A green panda?

These are interesting!

thats..actually amazing

Yeah candy making is awesome, gonna pick out another video and make some more webms

i don't like sucker candies

>implying you can trust sanitary hands on every worker in ever restaurant at all times

Dude it is actually a lot of work to have perfectly sanitized hands, you would have to wash them fucking constantly and get dried out and chapped just to prevent cross contamination, let alone scrubbing under your nails every single time with a soft brush.

Gloves are cheap and easy to use and don't ruin your skin. Stop being a contrarian faggot.

yeah but if you dont have perfectly sanitized hands when you put gloes on, your gloves arent sanitary either. so all you are really doing is putting on gloves for basically no reason every time you wash your hands.

holy shit you're stupid. Stop posting.

>being this facile

You only have to carefully wash your hands upon starting the job you dumb fuck, and even if you swap out gloves they will be much cleaner than otherwise. Also you have less contact the with surface area of the gloves when you know how to put them on and its an inhospitable surface unlike your oily, sweaty biomatter.

More than sanitation there is the ick factor of salty sweat and skin flakes being smeared all over my food. Thats fine coming from mummy or wifey but not for Pedro Gonzales.

What do they do with the Chuck they cut out first?

I don't know why but the way it looks like at the end looks tasty to me.

>i dont like salty sweaty skin on my food if it comes frkm handa
>but if i sweat and shed for an hour, i will change my gloves without washing and its a-ok

ummm

>pedro gonzales

how about you enforce your border before making laws that half your workers wont even follow?

the ball part? I honestly dont know, they probably recycle it. in the comments of the video I used to make this webm they said they sell the excess as a different type of candy, some people even buy it to sweeten tea and stuff like that. I'd assume they take the ball, melt it back down and sell it as some other hodgepodge type candy

>what is a powder coating that schleps you hands from the inside
>what is the inside of the glove collecting most of it and being throw out
>what is only two fingers being required on the back rim of ONE new glove to pull a new set on
>hurdur its all equally unsanitary

kys.

Believe me I'm trying.

Wow, that candy mill is amazing.

made me hard 10/10

yeah its victorian era and they have a bunch of different designs for it, they go into detail at the start of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=sd90XCvpO1k

American paradise.

I almost puked when i saw him opening it, not because i imagined the flavor, but because i was full and i imagined me taking a big bite of that, jeez 2 bites of it and i would be done

>derp de durr im ok with eating a little bit of sweat and skin as log as it is mixed with latex glove coating

literally stop being lazy and just wash your fucking hands.

God, separating all those bits must be so fucking satisfying.

>Follow directions on box

WOW THANKS WEBM I REALLY WAS FUCKING UP THAT PART.

a while ago

enjoy your burns as you now have latex melt to your skin when handling hot foods

But boxed cake mixes make gross cake.

too fucking sweet

that isn't a recipe
>step one
>bake a fucking cake
>step 2
>top it with things you like
thanks sandra

Facebook garbage tier "recipes"

I know a few too many people who share shit like this

>Roll up a pizza and stuff it in a muffin tin, PIZZA MUFFINS WHOA SO GOOD

He was taking it off and adding it to a sandwich.

>buy tollhouse cookie dough
>bake them
>whoa user did you make those?
>no
>but i just seen you getting them out of the oven user
>I still didn't make them
>user stop it with the bullshit we know you made them

I'm not a candy person but this is fucking genius. I would like to try some.

My neighbor used to make these cakes all the time they fucking suck and get disgusting after a day.

i've seen worse. Much worse.