I enjoy eating too much and I believe a lot of you love it too...

I enjoy eating too much and I believe a lot of you love it too. Is it possible to chance my mindset and start eating only for survival? Anyone here accomplished such thing?
First I'm not overweight or eating fast food daily but sugar is my weakness, I can't go 4 days without getting some sweets.

Laziness is generally the best thing for me. As long as I don't buy it grocery shopping, I'm too lazy to go out to buy snacks when I crave them.

Other than that, it can help tracking how much you spend on snacks. That's the amount of money you could be saving.

I used to like binge eating a lot but since cutting my meals down to one small meal a day, it's difficult to even think about it because my stomach just can't stretch like that anymore. (And I cut my meals down by utilising my laziness as well.)

Tried and failed. Worked for like one week then yesterday I just went to buy some sweets.

Alright my plan for the next week is getting a fatty dish every time I feel the need for sugar. Not fast food but fried rice in olive oil or butter in a piece of bread.

You know when fat people go into the kitchen, open the fridge looking for snacks when they really don't need it? The extent of that is going to the grocery store when you don't really need it. Because when you're there, and when you're hungry while there, you tend to buy stupid shit just because you can.

An alternative is like to just make one trip to the grocery shop each week. Plan out what you're going to eat beforehand, maybe buy some snacks if you want, you likely won't buy that much shit in one trip though because it gets blatantly obvious. A planned diet will cut the excess shit while still giving you control and freedom over what you eat.

I know this feel. I am fat as fuck. For breakfast today I stuffed myself with leftover double cheese double pepperoni pizza, french fries, 4 scrambled eggs with bacon and melted cheese on toast and 2 mars bars.

What will you eat for the rest of the day you fat fuck?

Nigga why I audibly gagged

>Lunch

Bacon cheese burger, fries, onion rings, mac and cheese, hotpockets

>Dinner

Maybe 5-10 chicken strips with fries and assorted honey mustard, ketchup, ranch, sriracha, garlic aioli, bbq sauces for dipping. And maybe a grilled cheese sandwich with a bag of doritos. Depends.

>Dessert

Pint of Ben & Jerry's and a box of cookies probs oreos cause that's all I have at home since I ate the chocolate chip oned last night.

Judge me I don't care. I love myself and I know I am a good beautiful person on the inside and you will never take that away from me.

I was drunk last night and phoned this great Indian place that delivers. At first I asked for a hot butter chicken combo. So the butter chicken, rice, naan and daal. The lady confirmed the order and right after that I just blurted out "and also another extra hot butter chicken combo, 2 veggie samos, veggie pakoras and garlic naan. I legit spent about $60 bucks last night and I ate ALL of it. I feel horrible but it was so good. The sad thing is I can't help it. I even made a frozen pizza snack afterwards. I love food too much.

Also I have drank butter chicken sauce like from a mug. It is so good especially when poured over fries.

I'm a super taster, I eat food I know I won't like for heavily autistic reasons

>I know I am a good beautiful person on the inside

What are you contributing to society to counteract all of the entropy you are creating? Do you have any skills or hobbies which positively impact the people around you? Define "good person."

More, MORE. What will you eat tomorrow? Eating vicariously helps me to eat less irl.

How do you afford that though?

>Tried and failed. Worked for like one week then yesterday I just went to buy some sweets.
Maybe a diet like Atkins or South Beach or Sugar Busters, where you get rid of the carbs entirely would not only be hard for you, but might bust the addiction up, and make you kind of eat just for food menu reasons in the diet, versus this call to your cravings with no regard for portions, food groups, or whatever else might be going on (if anything at all). Planned diet is the key though. You know today what you're going to eat day after tomorrow for dinner, because you planned for it. This is hard with certain professions/commutes and such, but even long distance truck drivers figure out a plan to stay healthy. Myself, I do get chocolate cravings and alcohol cravings, and they're exactly 24-36 hours before my period. It's like I can set a clock to it. So, that's hormones. People who stress? Cortisol. Figure out what you're going to do with the urge in advance. Fo me, I can have a light beer with some sweet and salty chex and I'm good. Or a bowl of cereal with drizzle of honey. I also like chocolate mousse and key lime pie flavored Yoplait. If I've been good for a few days? WTF, I'll just go ahead and get some brownies made. I only get crazy once a month. When I stress out, I slow down the snacking urges with a salad or cup of soup before I start my meal. Sometimes I just grab a bag of celery sticks, carrot sticks (pre washed/cut because it has to be quick and accessible), and start dipping it into something. Or I chop an apple onto that salad and switch out the creamy dressing for a sweet vinaigrette and the sweet tooth gets handled.

Look at what works for you, even if it's buying only snickers minis and keeping them rock hard in the freezer. I'm loving the Dianas bananas popsicles. 100cals and a real banana. Hits the spot.

That much food should have filled you up too much. Your stomach is stretched. Stop the championship eating nonsense, or drink a glass of Metamucil pre-meal. Up your fiber. Eventually your stomach should shrink a bit when you start eating less. Alcohol does seem to add a bit of umami, I agree though. Food can be that much better with a buzz on.

He is stimulating business and creating jobs in the food service industry around him

Whenever you start to feel hungry go chug a glass of water
Also try some self control you animal

If you aren't hungry for fruits or vegetables, you aren't actually hungry.

Don't buy the things you fear you will be tempted to eat at home. It's easier to resist at the store.

>I AM BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
>WORDS CANT BRING ME DOWN

Luckily, our words won't have to bring you down. High cholesterol and a little patience will do all the work for us.

edgy

Same. I just buy healthy and almost no snacks when I'm at the supermarket because I'm know too lazy to go out of my way and make 'unnecessary' trips to the supermarket for the sake of eating junk food.