Hey guys, time to cook a healthy, tasty meal

Hey guys, time to cook a healthy, tasty meal

add some soy-sauce, soy-sauce and a nonstick pan are a great alternative to oil i've found, and add a nice taste to the chicken

here we go boiz

add some of this stuff, whatever the fuck it is. chilli, garlic, not totally sure as i can't read or speak Korean

what?

time for the vegetables

here we go

seems like a lot, but it'll shrink

why do people always expect the worst from me?

Maybe because your kitchen looks like trash

HERE WE GO

It's like, everybody is always looking for the worst in people, always waiting for people to make any mistake so they can jump on them and scream "AHAHA I KNEW YOU WERE USELESS, I KNEW YOU WERE FUCKING HOPELESS AT EVERYTHING AND THIS ONE SMALL MISTAKE PROVES EVERYTHING!"

looks like chicken and lettuce in ketchup so far.

im hungry though, so keep going boi

HEEEEEEREEEEE WEEEEEEEEE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rice i prepared earlier in a rice pressure cooker

WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Should pepe posters be permabanned? i mean seriously they are reddit as fuck

you are just letting them get to you, he hasnt actually said anything yet but you are leaping to conclusions and doubting yourself.

get this shit dished up already ya jabronie

also clean your fucking kitchen.

and that's a nice, healthy brekfast

i'd eat it

Looks like shit my man

so you put soysauce, chicken, romaine lettuce (wtf user?), and a ridiculous amount of some hotsauce into a pan and cooked it.

well done.

how much sugar is in the ketchup red slop? thats where the real healthy barometer is gonna be

Yeah, well i get to see this view every day, enjoy ya mum's basement, Hillary said she was going to put alt-right people's like you in gulags and shut down alt right news sites when she gets into office!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously no fucking idea, it's a chilli, garlic and vinegar based sauce i think, but i can't actually read the label

For a second there I thought you were the fml user with the smug kot, because you have very similar knives

The food looks fine user, just not too sure about that red sauce you used.
What's with all the Korean stuff in your kitchen by the way?

I only wish I could put in this much effort for a breakfast. But I save it for lunch and dinner at least

What are thos white things in the sky?

>What's with all the Korean stuff in your kitchen by the way?
look at the picture above your post m8, or this one of the view from my bedside window

lights reflecting in the window

>korea is so vidya the entire country is literally made of pixels.

just like my animays

how much rice is that?

1 cup

Ohh.

nice pocky cakes weeb

Nigger are You in Seoul? Cuz so am I

Yongin city, about 20mins or so away from Seoul.

It's not seoul, but i am one street away from work, and one street away from the gym. I'm in one of the more built up areas of the Suji part of the city

Where Are You from? How longve You been there? How do You like it?

Im an exchange Student from krautland, living in Seondong if that tells u anything

It tells me I don't want to ever meet you. :/

Jesus Christ user I wasnt looking to meet You, just to get some helpful advice from someone whos been here longer than I have.

Sorry about your crippling autism though, I Hope things pick up for You!

Oh and by the way, your "recipe" is some hot fucking garbage :~)

Usually I support any kind of OC, but this can barely be called cooking any way.

Breakfast? What the fuck? That's lunch or dinner tier

Says who

Non weebs

OP if you're still here I just wanted to let you know that I think your food looks like hot fucking garbage. It's pan fried chicken with vegetables and hot sauce, and what exactly was the point of putting the rice in the pan? Should've just poured your chicken slop over the rice if you weren't going to make fried rice.

um, sorry, i was paying Video games, that wasn't me

I'm from Australia, and I really love it here. and i've been here a month

well at least it was tasty

>soy-sauce and a nonstick pan are a great alternative to oil i've found

Fucking how, oil in cooking has so many different uses and when it comes to frying in a nonstick pan replacing the oil with soy sauce makes no fucking sense, you don't need oil and soy sauce doesn't have non-stick properties to it

Veeky Forums invented pepe, redditor

Holy fuck man, clean your stove.

Me:

>oh look, some OC on ck, this will be a nice change of pace
>click image
>see that filthy kitchen again
>sigh and close browser tab

i wondered what the point of this blog was and in the end you're just so lonely in a foreign country you need to make this thread for attention?

probably because you have no idea wtf you're doing and each further post reinforces that?

or this is good bait. given how shitty your kitchen is, i'm not gonna give you enough credit for the latter

God I hate you first world fucks rubbing it in the faces of Amerifats and the rest of the uncivilized world.

Fuck right off m8

anyone who chops raw poultry and vegetables on the same wooden chopping board is asking for trouble

At this stage it looks really good OP.

Also clean stove tops are overrated.

Can't wait for the giant robots to attack the city

I'm sorry but it's astonishing to me how neatly you have all your food arranged on the cutting board, and yet your kitchen is so messy. The clutter wouldn't be so bad but the food splatter all over the stovetop is gross. If you were going to take pictures to post them online why didn't you at least just wipe it down a little first?

I'm not OP, but how on earth do you see the cutting board as "neatly arranged"? He just put food on it and cut it. There's no arrangement/effort at all. You must be used to dull as fuck knives if your food doesn't look like that during normal prep.

Agreed about the kitchen being messy as fuck though.

dude cutting your raw meat and vegetables on the same chopping board with the same knife, throw it in the trash and start over.

Big dumb retard

Enjoy your cross contamination like a flu ridden crucifix

who cares given that it's all going to be cooked before serving?

cross-contamination is only an issue if it happens to contact something which will be served without heating it.

dumbass. use your fucking brain before you type. probably don't have one faggot

yeah may as well wipe ur arse with ur kitchen towel too its all being cooked anyways right?

meat also must reach a certain temperature he didn't even check to see if it was thoroughly cooked he could become very sick

I've been using the same wooden chopping pork for months now without cleaning it.

You seem to be willfully ignorant so hopefully you get food poisoning sooner rather than later.

that's what I'm hoping for as well

not autist enough