Say you're 'one of the elite'. You're a multi-millionaire hundreds of times over or even a billionaire

Say you're 'one of the elite'. You're a multi-millionaire hundreds of times over or even a billionaire.

What do you eat?

This isn't a thread for "user, they eat just like us, Buffett eats McDonalds everyday!!" I'm wanting to know of the fancy stuff tat is out of the range of us plebs.

There's that coffee, for example, that costs 300 pounds per cup or something. That sorta thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

firehouseeducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/air_mover.jpg
dekanta.com/store/yamazaki-50-year-old-2007-release/?utm_campaign=adwords2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3ZS-BRD1xu3qw8uS2s4BEiQA2bcfM5Zg226Uij7aRQA7MjBLomzL1bGj6d-L61-onuaOuXwaAssQ8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go Za

I'd have my own McDonald's like Richie Rich.

>pounds

Copie louac is something like $10 a cup friendo. Anybody charging 300 pounds is just profiting of idiots.

I would eat a lot more caviar, lobster tail, crab, shrimp, bison, veal and beef tenderloin.

I'd eat McDonalds, but I'd fly to ones in other countries so I could try the different menus.

I would hire a private chef to cook the healthy, delicious food I want but am too lazy to make myself.

id eat taco bell

shitposting aside i'd probably just make my own food like usual except i'd go the extra mile to get the highest quality ingredients

I would experiment more in cooking by buying more exotic ingredients.. and i woul cook similar things just with the best of everything. I would buy prime dry aged beef instead of normal shitty beef.. i would buy the best vegetables from markets instead of cheap ones from my local stores... i would order more vanilla pods and truffles and just explore more..

He is talking about gesha and more specifically Panamanian Hacienda la Esmeralda Gesha. Everyone who knows anything about coffee knows kopi luwak is shit. It was only good at one point in time because the civets only picked the best, ripest fruits and even then the actual quality wasn't that high. Now they just sit in cages and are fed whatever.

This.

No wait, this.

Travel the world, learning new recipes and making contacts for acquiring any ingredient (ANY ingredient) I might want. Then, when I am satisfied with my discoveries, I go home and have the ingredients flown in. Then I cook it all myself, because cooking is a pure and beautiful experience.

I'm not too sure but I do know that I wouldn't be able to go without my weekly 7 limes.

If I had the expendable cash yeah, this.

Truth is there's a difference between being born with the silver spoon in your mouth and having it put there only after a few decades have come and gone.
I would bet that most people who get mad money later in life probably end up eating the same stuff they used to eat most of the time, just as a matter of comfort and taste.

I'd end up with a personal chef that four times out of five is cooking me the same plain shit I used to just make for myself. Bet that's how it would go for others too.

most fancy stuff I've had was an $80 peppercorn steak at a place where suit and tie are mandatory. It was actually really fucking good, I'd take it over a videogame.

I would move so I'd have the land to build a small restaurant next to my house. The dining room would only be large enough for a single table, but the kitchen would be full-sized.

I'd design it in such a way that you could pressure wash it with soap top to bottom. There would be drains in the floor. The burners on the oven and other sensitive appliances would have covers to protect them from water from getting in. That sort of thing.

Then you'd just get a large squeegee and push the water towards the drains. There would be vents where the baseboards are in most homes. You'd flip a switch and they would quickly dry the floor. Basically an air duct system of these: firehouseeducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/air_mover.jpg

Everything would be on wheels and could easily be moved away from the walls for deep cleaning. Flexible gas hoses or maybe some kind of quick connect/disconnect. Really powerful vents above the fryers and stove. And of course the best air conditioning money can buy.

The dishwasher would be exactly like the one in restaurants. It has those large plastic racks that you can slide in on one side, and then slide them out on the other side. That would be for really dirty stuff. Dinnerware and utensils would have a separate dishwasher more like the one you have in your home that runs through an hour long cycle. I would buy those dish tabs and that dish dryer stuff, because I want dishes spotless.

Sometimes when I cook I'll go through a dozen spoons because I set them down and the drawer is closer than the spoon. Ever seen Robin Williams do stand up? The guy would have like 20 bottles of water, and he'd open half of them. I'm like that. I'd have enough pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc. to last a year without washing dishes. And it would be nice. Actual silver and stuff.

I like to cook and even clean a bit, but I hate shopping, so I'd pay someone to do that. I would only buy the best ingredients.

Silver makes your food taste like shit.

But you have way bigger issues than the taste of your food.

To OP, in my humble opinion, in the cooking world there is little difference between being a millionaire, a multi-millionaire, and a billionaire.

Unless you're a new money clown who thinks he's the shit for spending thousands on a bedazzled dessert or something equally ridiculous. Or that gets drunk on multiple-thousand-a-glass mixed drinks when in reality we don't even feel taste after the third or fourth.

From the point where you have money for a skilled 24h cook, a cleaner and a fully geared kitchen, there's little besides that. Fad gourmet ingredients (at least most I've had) get boring after a while. Sometimes you just want comfort food after a rough day, not a cabernet infused colombiam mango over reduced alaskan seal fillet.
In my opinion as a "born-rich" guy, sure, gourmet is fucking great, but it's about discovery. About sensations and that feeling of something powerful taking over your senses directly from your mouth. But sometimes I just want some fucking french fries and a nice steak. And that's where money comes in handy, I can cook if I want to, but I have someone else to do it if I don't. Same for cleaning. And I know I'm getting everything as pure and as healthy as it gets.

I'd still buy mostly the same shit, but I would travel so I can try shit I can't get here like whale.

This desu. I'd have roughly the same diet, but order all my food in bulk, online, from premium sellers.

I have a family member that is a multi millionaire and we are pretty close so I can tell what it's like.

Basically, food for him is his recreational time. He always visits the finest reataurants, every meal, whereever he is and never cooks. Orders anything he wants, often things he knows he won't finish just to try. Selects a diffirent wine for every course. Never eats alone, it's always a business partner, friend or family. But business is present all the time anyway, he will still either receive a call during food, meet a business associate in the restaurant by chance or the restaurant is owned by someone he knows so the act of eating there is like caring about the relationship.

It's usually his only free time, too, apart from a few hours during the weekend. When I look at him it seems as so whenever a waiter explains what is so special about his drink, food or the place they are eating at he looks as though he is just happy to have a moment for this trivial information instead of work.

>you have way bigger issues
I'm all ears.

So you're looking for the incredibly overpriced and tacky shit that no one actually eats?

You can literally eat in the best three star Michelin restaurants in the world on minimum wage, you don't have to a billionaire to experience the objective best.

i would go to nice restaurants a lot more often

I am a multi millionaire, hopefully billionaire before I die.

I eat a huge variety of food. I have a personal chef. I do enjoy the odd bit of fast food now and then, though. KFC still tastes better than home cooked fried chicken.

I quite enjoy caviar. I enjoy and appreciate high end/prestige wines. I do not drink coffee or tea, never liked either. Big fan of wagyu steak, quite fond of sushi too but none compares to sushisho masa. Truffle and saffron add a nice touch to a lot of food.

Most 'expensive' food is just expensive out of virtue of scarcity or rarity, they aren't magically amazing tasting compared to regular priced ingredients. Food from places like sushisho masa though, you are eating the best there is. Jiro and his son fucking suck at sushi and hospitality quite frankly.

If I was rich I'd love making myself dinner and making a mess in my giant kitchen with a bunch of weird exotic food and then paying someone to clean up the mess after I'm done. Cooking is the fun part, cleaning up after cooking sucks ass.

I watched a documentary on the rich and their food, its so bizarre, there's a whole business for people to source the every whim of the rich for the day which includes importing what ever they want from any country

Same shit as I'd eat right now. Would probably have less "fuck it get fast food," meals when I can't be bothered to cook for the night, though.

eggs and bacon in the morning
pizza in the evening

I'm not saying anyone in this topic is or isn't, but I find it very hard to believe a millionaire/billionaire browses a website like this.

Like, how did you even discover it? Why do you spend your precious time in such a negative place?

I'd hire a chef to do these meals in some rotation w/ coffee and oatmeal:
BREAKFAST:
>eggs benedict
>corned beef has w/sunny side up eggs
>full english breakfast
>steak and eggs
>biscuits and gravy

LUNCH:
Some kind of taco or sandwich like banh mi/horseshoes/philly cheesesteak/reuben

Dinner:
Chef's choice as long as its centered around meat from a preferably endangered/exotic animal.

I'd open up a jewish deli and live above it, whatever I eat comes out their rent.

I like your idea, I'm taking it for when I make a house.

I'm not a millionaire/billionaire but if you're rich from inheritance you probably found it like most of us did

>I'm all ears.
that sounds like a bigger issue right there thats not normal biology

>rich because I have an important demanding job...
I'd probably eat out a lot or have a chef because I lack time

>idle rich or rich enough to do what I want...
I'd hunt or fish for most of my protein...store it all in big-ass freezers.

I'd still eat chicken nuggets and porridge.

Depression is fun.

This.

Silver spoon babby here. I have all the time in the world to do pointless shit.

I'd probably hire someone to cook for me or go out to eat at fancy places erryday

Wagyu/kobe beef. I'd have to ask my chef for his input on the matter I'm not exactly educated on beef I just love even my cheap steaks.

Same shit, better sourcing.

i just got into cooking a few months ago but i've noticed that most foreign ingredients that i can buy at the grocery store would be of substandard quality in their country of origin. two examples i can think of off the top of my head are wasabi and gochujang. i am also interested in trying unpasteurized cheeses. i've found that i can make a lot of these things by sourcing their composite ingredients, but sometimes it's not possible. i think that access to these ingredients is really the only difference that rich people have.

i've found on a middle class income that it is not so difficult to save enough money to go to even the most expensive restaurants in my area. but you don't even have to do this if you are willing to put the manual labor and research into your realizing your desire.

Poor people eat tons of lobster tail and crab. You just need a sea life.

Such a cosy film.

So is lobster a luxury in the US or is it not? On one hand people talk about it like it is, on the other you see piles of it on tables in New England lobster bakes and people serve it in fucking sandwiches.

>This
But it has to be decorated fully exactly like 90s McDonalds used to be for maximum comfyness with those benches with a Ronald McDonald sitting and all that kid friendly shit they got rid off

I can get 2 frozen lobsters on sale for $10 @ ~200 miles from the Atlantic coast. It's a luxury if you're in some purgatory like Kansas or Iowa.

>I'm not saying anyone in this topic is or isn't, but I find it very hard to believe a millionaire/billionaire browses a website like this.

I'm not a millionaire YET but my parents are and I'm climbing up there.

>Like, how did you even discover it?

I found this site like everybody else mate - it's not like you can suddenly have so much money that the internet stops existing. I think probably in 2004 or 2005 while I was at university.

>Why do you spend your precious time in such a negative place?

>negative
>implying

Veeky Forums is as good as it gets mate:
-No name, so past mistakes don't haunt you
-No PC police to get your account banned because you don't have an account
-Interesting people to talk to on multiple boards
-Continuously new and interesting content

I stay off the asshole boards because yeah, they exist, but I don't have to go there.

>I stay off the asshole boards because yeah, they exist, but I don't have to go there.
Homophobe.

Get cucked, cu/ck/.

I’d like to try this if i was a billionaire

dekanta.com/store/yamazaki-50-year-old-2007-release/?utm_campaign=adwords2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3ZS-BRD1xu3qw8uS2s4BEiQA2bcfM5Zg226Uij7aRQA7MjBLomzL1bGj6d-L61-onuaOuXwaAssQ8P8HAQ

I'd eat cheese stuffed pizza burger or stuff

Perfect for a sweet and refreshing cola cocktail

I'd eat pretty much what I do now but I'd make sure the ingredients were top notch & fresh as fuck. I'd spend a ton on upgrading my kitchen desu, 5* restaurant tier shit.

>I'd eat pretty much what I do now
Same here. I'd just have someone else prepare it for me.
A hot French maid most likely.