Just took accutane. Feels weird. Short breaths, Lungs starting to hurt

Just took accutane. Feels weird. Short breaths, Lungs starting to hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wp5iy5JJqDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick, before it wares off, tell us what coin to buy

Took it in my early 20s.
It messed me up. Was weird angry, my lips were so chapped I was bleeding from them often. Afterwards, had lots of eye infections, the worst acid reflex, dry mouth. Eye infections are better, rest reminds. Now 8 years later, I am having minor eczema. All of which are commonly linked to Accutane. Skin mostly looks great though! I wish I never took it but...

is it a sharp pain when you inhale?

Accutane somehow ruined my cousins pancreas and gave him diabetes. He's college aged and now has to stab himself with insulin the rest of his life. Wtf, how is this drug still approved by the FDA.

Im on 2nd week, from time time i would breath heavily in order to get oxygen ... feels weird. chapped lips already, nothing major yet

yea ok
just let us know your keys before you die

is that the acne thing
why dont you just cut dairy out of your diet

Shhhh

breathe

and by dairy i mean cow juice specifically
just got puss, preservatives and all kinds of nasty in it

*BREATHES HEAVILY*

Good luck. I'm on finasteride and that shit changes you, but accutane is on another level.

That just means you're experiencing a fatal reaction to it. I'm sorry OP but you're never going to make it now.

I'm 22 and almost hopped on but couldn't. Just not worth it has so many side effects. People going bald, getting IBD and chron's, changes in hormone levels, literal shrinking of the frontal lobe of the brain. Scary stuff user

Doesn't work for everyone mate. I tried that for months and even went vegan after that didn't help at all

Good luck bro heard that stuff can cause permanent sterility and ed

>he fell for the accutane meme
Kek, OP. It's like you don't know about FDA clause 704

What dosage are you guys on? I've not used it personally but I've read people have had lots more success using a much lower dose than what is usually prescribed

lmao accutane doesnt do that. been on 3 cycles I also look twice my age now from the skin drying

I dont have severe acne, just 3 acne flares on my face thats all. My main concern was OIL. I have extreme sebum abnoral production. so it should work for me

30 mg. once a day.

Why not just take Kratom daily and not care about what girls think of your skin

"puss" in milk means stomatic cells, the whole thing is overblown by tinfoil hat wearing vegans. Besides just because something sounds gross doesn't mean it's bad for you.

But if you have never had severe cystic acne like this girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=wp5iy5JJqDA
Then you can't act as if you're a dermatologist that understands what it is

>18
>500k Net worth
>shitty skin

Im a pretty confident guy, above average facial features, i just have extremely shitty skin compared to the normies

had a friend who turned into a complete piece of shit from accutane. he always knew it was the accutane that changed him but couldn't break out of what it did to his head. he died in his early 20s from heroin overdose

If your only concern is oil how did you get it legally? Accutane is usually only prescribed for extremely severe cyctic acne after you've tried every other medication. Unless you live in brazil or something.

i get acne flares here and there but all the anxiety shit made it take it

lmao, find me one piece of evidence where accutane slowed down neurogenesis permanently. In every single study it has done this only while the participants took it.

HAHA! Great work anonymous. I put this photo into my meme forlder.

The reason you can't breathe is because of the anxiety. And now you're stressing about the side effects which is making you more anxious. It's not hard to figure it out.

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

OP holy shit man, what type of acne do you have. DON'T take that shit.

I had cystic acne and rid myself of it just by changing my diet, working out and washing my sheets. Anything affecting your stress levels like drugs, take out of your routine. Stress levels affect your hormones and vice versa

Because the FDA is in it for profit just like everything in the USA.

because biz is now just pol and r9k x-posters

>just wash ur sheets bro
kill yourself retard

idk it worked well for me so people should give it a try before resorting to nukes
that girl looks like an extreme case but shes also fat so who knows what horrible habits she has that cause the acne

Yes goy, take this drug that will permanently damage your nervous system! You dont want to have those nasty pimples while you are a loser teenager with a shitty life anyways...

Good goy. Yes those suicidal thoughts and terrible birning sensation are perfectly normal. Hehehehe....

Invest in BPMX and wait until BPX-01 you fucking pleb.

Accutane was a miracle drug when nothing else would work for me. But the acne came back, and now I'm trying to get back on it. I also just got on Prozac so my psychiatrist might not approve it. I exercise religiously, eat right, and try to practice stoicism but that isn't enough for everybody. I was born life unworthy of life and I need the pharmaceutical Jew if I want to make it.