How long till alt season? Will we have another? Pls I want to make money out of shitcoins, daytrading is so stressful

How long till alt season? Will we have another? Pls I want to make money out of shitcoins, daytrading is so stressful

Some moons in March, but April is PAMPLONA time accumulate bitches

>tfw pedos are now triggered and posting younger girls now that people are realising vitalik is a pedo
Alt season is later half of the year CHUMP

Get ready for a year long bear market.

I can't accumulate anymore, I'm just holding bags like the retard I am.

Muh fucking dick. Who?

memeline fag reporting in

OMG looks primed and ready. if BTC breaks upward i would expect OMG to reach ATH above .003

i only do TA for bluechip alts so i'll post more if any anons like tea leaves. but like i said, a lot of it comes down to what BTC does in the next few days

She's too pure for you. Besides, her father can murder you with his bare hands.

Why would it moon without news tho?

What would her farts smell like tho?

>uses pants in the gym

he can't murder me if he can't even run/jump kek

Fuck I just came from Veeky Forums and got really confused for a moment.

Ugh, too bad she'll end a shemale like her mother. Is this Brazil?

lol, there is news. no one gives a shit during a marketwide correction though. and it's not necessarily true that there needs to be big news for an alt to moon.

1 month 12 day 3 hours till pump

right. all she does it eat burritos and squat. fucking lazy bean doesn't even have a job. my ass could look like that too on her burrito/squat routine.

Say again?

Yes

So you saying it will moon solely on the memelines? I want to believe.

like i said, bluechip alts have good FA to begin with. news helps, obviously. but only if BTC gets some green candles on the daily.

this thread is dead to me now tho, so best of luck either way user

Ok, thanks for the help anyways.

Tell us the truth. You just used this thread as pretext to post this loly right? Post more faggot.

Wish white girls didn't fall for the large ass meme.

Kinda. But the question is legit.

unless they are implanting, their own white asses being big is just natural. The desired body shape of ye old england during jack the ripper times was more pearshaped, relax and stop getting triggered that just because blacks breathe air, we shouldnt

Fit ass you fucking disgusting poltard.Girls need to lift.

Juicy abs, ugly man jaw. Its incredible the amount of brazilian girls on steroids. Is it hard to get there?

Its easy, Paraguay supply us with roids. Ok, I'm out of here.

literally no tits, might as well be a boy

With the exception of tits, implants are shunned here

Oh ok now it makes sense on why a 16 yo has butt implants her whole family is plastic fit

Gross her legs look like coke cans. Bet she waddles like a penguin.

Natty butt. Butt implant are $20k and you need to be 18+. That's not hard user, all you gotta do is heavy squats.

We may never see another alt season like the one last December where you could pick some garbage at random and get 10x.

And I agree her mother is gross.

No fucking way is that a cup and handle. That requires selling pressure upon retesting old highs, which has not happened. Not even knocking omisego, just your shitty TA.

no minutes and seconds? It's liek you enjoy giving out useless information

>plastic fit
nah, the whole family is just juiced to the gills. the only implants there are the mom's bolt on's