Is this "gym" the embodiment of ressentiment? Where would Nietzsche work out?

Is this "gym" the embodiment of ressentiment? Where would Nietzsche work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJgt6Sp7VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Transgenders and transsexuals are mentally ill. They have gender dysphoria. Medical "doctors" (I put doctors in quotation marks because doctors are supposed to help people) are telling these people that it's okay to feel this way, and it is, they can't control it. However, the issue is that the are glorifying and promoting gender reassignment and hormone therapy. Compare this to a schizophrenic. If a schizophrenic tells his/her doctor, what they are feeling, seeing, hearing, the doctor will tell them, this is okay, which it is. We have treatments for schizophrenics to help them cope with their mental illness. This is the same approach that should be taken toward transgendered people. Instead of promoting gender reassignment, promote coping strategies. By allowing people to do this to themselves, in twenty years time we will have tens of thousands of people with mutilated bodies that completely regret it.

working out is humankind's ressentiment of death desu. nietzsche wouldn't work out. he'd just eat incomprehensibly large portions of fruit on a daily basis

US Highway 16 (US 16), also called Grand River Avenue for much of its length in the state, was one of the principal pre-Interstate roads in the state of Michigan. Before the creation of the United States Numbered Highway System in 1926, the highway had been designated M-16. The modern route of Grand River Avenue cuts across the Lower Peninsula in a northwest–southeast fashion from near Grand Rapids to Detroit. Before the late 1950s and early 1960s, US 16 followed other roads between Muskegon and Grand Rapids, and then Grand River Avenue through Lansing to Detroit. In the years immediately preceding the creation of the Interstate Highway System, US 16 was shifted from older roads to newer freeways. Later, it was co-designated as an Interstate. When the gap in the freeway was filled in around Lansing, the US 16 designation was decommissioned in the state. The freeway was then solely designated Interstate 96 (I-96) east of Grand Rapids and I-196 west of that city.

The original pathway along the Grand River Avenue corridor was an Indian trail, a footpath used by the native population. This trail was later used by the first European settlers to the area now known as Michigan. In Detroit, Grand River is one of five major avenues (along with Woodward, Michigan, Gratiot, and Jefferson) planned by Judge Augustus Woodward in 1805 that extended from Downtown Detroit in differing directions; Grand River Avenue extends northwesterly from the city's downtown. In the middle of the 19th century, the trail was expanded into a plank road that formed the basis for one of the first state trunkline highways as M-16 in the early 20th century. Later, the highway was rerouted to replace M-126 and create M-104. Current segments of the roadway are still part of the state highway system as sections of M-5, M-11, M-43 or business loops off I-96. The portion of Grand River Avenue in Detroit between I-96 and the intersection with Cass Avenue and Middle Street in Downtown Detroit is an unsigned state trunkline, sometimes referred to as Old Business Spur I-96 (Old BS I-96).

What the fuck is this thread

I just had a lunch of honey & crackers and drank a pale ale. This thread sucks. I miss Moot.

nigga what

I wrote the paragraph about transgendered people.
That other post was posted by a PC culture influenced poster that thinks everyone should be encouraged to live in their delusions. It was posted to undermine my post.

I doubt that the man who said "build your cities on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius" would workout at a place that holds your hand and babies you. Planet Fitness is the most anti-fitness gym ever. They serve fucking pizza and donuts. They also have a link alarm (an alarm that sounds when people grunt). These things represent the repression of masculinity and of surrender to vices. That, plus the defeatist mindset of "well at least you are at the gym" seem completely opposed to the ubermenschian mindset of self conquest.

Nietzsche wouldn't work out since working out is for faggots

being a borderline pedophile faggot is essential to being a patrician

>Medical "doctors"... are telling these people that it's okay to feel this way, and it is, they can't control it.

I would even say that it's not fine, at least in an unqualified sense. They may not be morally culpable, but like the schizophrenic, not having control over your disorder does not make it fine to have it. Someone with schizophrenia, or depression, or gender dysphoria, is in a bad state even if they're not to blame. Obviously they shouldn't be condemned for having a disorder, but neither should the disorder to normalized because they are not to blame.

In fact, I think the fact that the left can't distinguish between "disordered" and "morally culpable" is actually a sign of their intolerance, as they're not able to distinguish between evil and moral evil, and thus can't condemn actions without condemning the person.

I agree. All I meant was that, in the case of the schizophrenic, it's okay in the sense of "there's treatment available".

>They also have a link alarm (an alarm that sounds when people grunt).
what

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJgt6Sp7VI

Auto correct replaced lunk with link

nah honestly going to the gym is pretty overrated and I lift 3-4x a week.especially when you get injured then it becomes a hinderance
gym culture is at an all time high now expect the decline to start near of this year/early 2016.
first year was fun but being natural and having decent genetics limits you. then lifting becomes a fucking chore.
Also bodybuilders are legit fucking idiots not even jking. they are rocket scientist when it comes to gear and diet
but beyond that lmao

Focusing on writing more. but yeah was fun being on Veeky Forums

fuck me meant early 2017. when people finally realizing that all those shitty IG models they worship aren't getting juicy off creatine and whey protons. I expect people to drop out

Is this bait or are you legitimately an idiot?

>gym culture is at an all time high now expect the decline to start near of this year/early 2016.
never under estimate the betaness of the betas. as long as women will be on earth, men will try anything to be noticed by women so that men will be granted the right to satisfy women.

why should an alarm be activated though

IN the future, we are all going to be genderfluid shapeshifting cyborg entities drifting thru hyperreal cyberspace, Hence transgenders and transexuals are just ahead of the curve, the next step in human evolution if u will. 'Mental illness' is merely a made up arbitrary construct created to protect existing structures...im happy to see the collapse of family gender, society, western civilization and even reality itself... as Nietzche said "the leveling process of European man is the great process which should not be checked: one should even accelerate it''

Because "It might make other patrons feel inferior."

We do have treatments. Schizos take antipsychotics trannies take hormones. Same shit really

>Pale Ale
>Honey and Crackers

BREAKING: World's most bland man found.

in my gym i would have tapes playing from speakers with just grunts and grunts to drown out potentially offensive behaviour. at full volume erryday

This. get on with the times grandpa

America = pussy bitch nation

>tens of thousands of people

Maybe a couple thousand. Gender re-assignment surgery is extremely rare.

Yo brown-ass get off lit baseball faggot.

isn't that dark lord?

what do you eat? something exotic because it isn't "bland"

The difference is that antipsychotics are meant to REDUCE schizophrenic tendencies, not encourage them.

Hormones are meant to reduce gender dysphoria btw

>tfw no gf

so by making you more like the gender you aren't it's going to help you with your dysphoria? that's like giving kids with adhd shit to make it harder for them to concentrate so they can more easily accept their identity as spazzes

Baryons are composite particles made of three quarks, as opposed to mesons, which are composite particles made of one quark and one antiquark. Baryons and mesons are both hadrons, which are particles composed solely of quarks or both quarks and antiquarks. The term baryon is derived from the Greek "βαρύς" (barys), meaning "heavy", because, at the time of their naming, it was believed that baryons were characterized by having greater masses than other particles that were classed as matter.

Until a few years ago, it was believed that some experiments showed the existence of pentaquarks – baryons made of four quarks and one antiquark. The particle physics community as a whole did not view their existence as likely by 2006.[3] On 13 July 2015, the LHCb collaboration at CERN reported results consistent with pentaquark states in the decay of bottom Lambda baryons (Λ0
b).

Since baryons are composed of quarks, they participate in the strong interaction. Leptons, on the other hand, are not composed of quarks and as such do not participate in the strong interaction. The most famous baryons are the protons and neutrons that make up most of the mass of the visible matter in the universe, whereas electrons, the other major component of atoms, are leptons. Each baryon has a corresponding antiparticle known as an antibaryon in which quarks are replaced by their corresponding antiquarks. For example, a proton is made of two up quarks and one down quark, while its corresponding antiparticle, the antiproton, is made of two up antiquarks and one down antiquark.

>Is this "gym" the embodiment of ressentiment
no but you are.

Like literally who gives a shit. If you dont like seeing that go to a different gym,

>Transgenders and transsexuals are mentally ill. They have gender dysphoria
Transgendered is not like schizophrenia, you idiot. Trans people dont deny that they have a penis/vagina. They deny that the existence of their penis defines who they are. This harms nobody, why are you so outraged lmao.

Tumblr is that way

you realize Veeky Forums has a large lgbt community right? we literally have a board

It's a containment board you moron. And by the looks of it it's leaking.

Why can't we just go back to good old materialism?

nice - you got le dub's

>This harms nobody
except them, their families and those from whom they leech money and possibilities; srs, niggers starve to death in africa while in the rich countries a bunch of spoiled weak men are paid to help them with cutting their dick off

well triple'd

so is pol but it isn't working clearly.

ur're an gay jew nigger cuck, LOL

not this meme again

they suffer from hormonal irregularities and it's annoying that 45% of people will think I'm an asshole if I don't want to play pretend with them

>they suffer from hormonal irregularities
k
>people will think I'm an asshole if I don't want to play pretend with them
boohoo cry about it

People in Nietzsche's time had shit health. They were all short DYELs, even the soldiers and athletes. In Napoleon's time 6' was considered tall. To join elite grenadier units you had to reach the lofty height of six feet, today that's pretty much average for Caucasians.

Have you ever read The Sorrows of Young Werther? Remember that passage where Werther describes his dinner? He eats bread and butter for a meal. That's it, and he gives some to a little kid. Where's the protein? Where's the fiber? Where's the healthy fat? If Werther considered white bread and a scraping of rancid butter to be a full meal then no wonder he went psycho and shot himself.

It pisses me off how bad at diet and exercise people used to be.

you asked faggot

don't get mad cos u got nothin to say to me

dumb bitch

It's like 1984. The liberals think 2+2=5 and anyone who disagrees is a bigot thought criminal I think have a right to fight the oppression

i'm on the wierd part of Veeky Forums again XD

>except them,
Not really, they can live productive lives, the only difference is who they define themselves as
>their families
Because some of them are sad now?
>and those from whom they leech money
in
How exactly? The surgery isn't free.

lmao, yes that's why you're being arrested rn.

this is soo stupid.

Genius.

you need to get some fresh air my dude

>going to a gym
>not working on your parent's farm

Gyms are for suburban faggots and city cunts. Too bad your parents made shit decisions.

>you had to reach the lofty height of six feet, today that's pretty much average for Caucasians.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being 5'10 and white is possibly the worst fucking thing that could happen in the first world. god fucking DAMN IT FUCK.

>g-gender is a social construct!!!
>t-the transexuals aren't freaks, th-they were just born in the wrong gender!

lmao

nice use of green text, you really proved me wrong

You are wrong. The men andiwomen claiming they should be the opposite gender already have their respective gender. They have a penis or a vagina. Having a penis makes them male and having a vagina makes them female. Themale one is supposed the impregnate the female one and reproduce that way. Why is this so hard to understand? This is how our world works you cuck. The people that have difficulties coping with these natural rules have mental issues or are abnormal.

>This harms nobody, why are you so outraged lmao.
wow, really good point

This thread. I just learned something
What even is this thread?

You act like they had a choice. Grocery stores also didn't exist. You had to afford good food.

I'm not even sure if I have my irony filter up or not anymore. I may have two at a time and I don't know if that cancels or doubles the irony.

you're confusing what's between a person's legs with how a person should act. Again, a trans person does not deny that they are genetically male or female, they deny that this defines them as a character.

It depends what you're working out for, if its for long life, yeah. But if you're doing it to be strong for your own purposes or because you just like lifting heavy things it's consistent with affirmation of life.

It doesn't define them as a character, that's true.
But the fact that they feel like the other "gender" doesn't mean society should glamorize it and encourage them to cut off their dicks or inverse their vaginas.

Freelee pls go

>doesn't mean society should glamorize it
this literally doesn't happen.

There's still a huge massive stigma towards trans people. You're delusional if you actually think everyone is rushing out to get sex assignments right now.

That's like saying that getting the CIA to actually spy on someone who imagines the CIA is spying on them is reducing their psychosis.

>defining harm as purely the effects it has on your life

Go back to England, John Stuart Mill. Some things are inherently harmful.

Oh so Caitlyn Jenner wasn't on the cover of Vanity Fair?

Why are you so worried about this? According to the standard model of evolution, these "Mentally Ill" patients are going to squeeze themselves out of the gene pool anyways. Its not harming non-mentally ill people because it teaches them to be more fluid in their thinking.

Look, either someone's gender is a proper accident of their sex, in which case they can't change it anymore than they can change their sex, or it isn't, in which case it has no meaning at all and so talking about which gender you are is incoherent.

>these "Mentally Ill" patients are going to squeeze themselves out of the gene pool anyways
We've had schizophrenics for centuries.
And it does harm "non-mentally ill" people, especially when the outspoken minority is growing into a majority and will make our society one massive hug session.

>somethings are inherently harmful
yes like murder. becoming a trans is not. Again why are you so hot and bothered by how someone chooses to live their life?
>cover of Vanity Fair
That wasn't glamorizing sex change surgery. that was making a statement. The statement was "it's ok to be trans"
no
I'll break it down to simple terms for you
gender = behavior
sex = genetic.
someones chromosomes do not define someones behaviour.

>That wasn't glamorizing sex change surgery. that was making a statement. The statement was "it's ok to be trans"
A statement is having an article about trans rights.
Having the woman of the year be a mtf is glamorizing it. The women of the year is somebody other women look up to and strife to be like, and having a transgendered person be that position IS GLAMORIZING IT.

tbf the trans community doesn't like caitlyn jenner since she already used her money from being a male to make the transition easy as possible

majority if not all trans have to sell their bodies on the street to save up money to afford treatment.
>That wasn't glamorizing sex change surgery. that was making a statement. The statement was "it's ok to be trans"
Untrue really it's just big media causing shit to make the republicans mad so people like trump can win
same with hillary
they honestly do not care about actual trans ppl . caitlyn jenner is just the pawn to trick idiot sjws and to think the issue is getting better when it's getting worse
pic related a leader in the trans music community

if no objective morality then why trans bad?

check mate

>Tfw like 00s kids appropriated cool ghetto culture, now 10s kids all want to be trannies because the wigger Schtick is growing old.

Tbh I'm enjoying this. Really want to see where the global hyperculture clusterfuck takes us next

>Having the woman of the year be a mtf is glamorizing it
clearly it's them normalizing trans-genders but whatever believe what you wanna believe.
>Untrue really it's just big media causing shit to make the republicans mad
yes no doubt. Controversy sells.
>so people like trump can win
Ok u lost me here. Is VF not putting campaign money into Clinton?

The pic is very true though, damn.

Okay, I'm sorry. 6' feet is still only two inches above average, hardly fearsome grenadier height by today's standards. When I was about fourteen I made fun of my friend's short stature. I was sitting on the floor, he on a couch. He got up and kicked me so hard in the face that my nose bled profusely for what felt like an hour. It just poured out. I thought he'd broken it for sure. I've never said anything mean about short people in real life since then.

He could have had some bean soup, or thick porridge, or a hunk of salt pork and it would have been a more nutritious meal. Plus, Werther was pretty well off. Did he even have to work?

>tbf the trans community doesn't like caitlyn jenner since she already used her money from being a male to make the transition easy as possible

hahaha, what a bunch of jelly hypocrites

literally every one of them uses all the money they got as a man to help their 'transition' into the state of eunuch, most of them just lack enough money unlike that guy

>Okay, I'm sorry. 6' feet is still only two inches above average, hardly fearsome grenadier height by today's standards.

mind you, you wouldn't like to meet any of them in a narrow alley regardless of their height

also it's more complicated than merely a diet question

One day at harvest time, according to William of Newburgh during the reign of King Stephen (1135–1154),[1] the villagers of Woolpit discovered two children, a brother and sister, beside one of the wolf pits that gave the village its name.[4][b] Their skin was green, they spoke an unknown language, and their clothing was unfamiliar. Ralph reports that the children were taken to the home of Richard de Calne. Ralph and William agree that the pair refused all food for several days until they came across some raw beans, which they consumed eagerly.[c] The children gradually adapted to normal food and in time lost their green colour.[1] The boy, who appeared to be the younger of the two, became sickly and died shortly after he and his sister were baptised.
After learning to speak English, the children – Ralph says just the surviving girl – explained that they came from a land where the sun never shone and the light was like twilight. William says the children called their home St Martin's Land; Ralph adds that everything there was green. According to William, the children were unable to account for their arrival in Woolpit; they had been herding their father's cattle when they heard a loud noise (according to William, the bells of Bury St Edmunds[9]) and suddenly found themselves by the wolf pit where they were found. Ralph says that they had become lost when they followed the cattle into a cave and, after being guided by the sound of bells, eventually emerged into our land.[1]

Was she Dejah Thoris, Princess of Barsoom?

It's the most insufferable argument I can find for anything on here

Even when you go at it with different vectors, they just fall back to it and go lalalalala, easiest way to raise my blood pressure

Anyways, let's talk about how medical doctors should just stop the doctor title altogether, they're not scientists

I will take Facts and Logic over muh feels and Liberty over Tyranny. Fuck the pc police

Why are you so obsessed with trannies? Also, your arguments basically boil down to naive essentialism

I used to work in a metal factory where we would sometimes form screen-printed promotional items for various businesses who wanted to pay to have some "cute" things made (small metal buckets), via a third party. When you think small metal buckets with a design on the side, the design is usually some sort of alcoholic beverage (beer) or a sports team, something to put in your mancave.

However, like 3-4 times we did buckets for the entity in OP's pic, I remember it instantly. A few times, one of the working-class gals would be packing these stupid things with a frown on her face. I'd go up to her with a shitty grin and say, "It's okay! (we're in a judgment free zone!)" She always laughed.

wow another shit thread

>tfw spanish

Feels good to be 5'9" in a country where this is a very normal height. I'm taller than something around 50-60% of the men I see on the street and nobody really cares about your height here.

And your argument basically boils down to
>And?

Which is just a vain and facile hope to deconstruct the conversation because you can't carry it.

The most insufferable argument, made by the most insufferable people.

what were the images on them?

Why is it good? I don't believe progressive dogma which believes progress Is innevitable and always a good thing. Gender and family are not evil white social constructs but the very glue which keeps our society together and an indispensable part of human nature

you know if 60% of trannys attempt suicide.....