"OH MY GAWD! I asked user for help and then he asked me out! WHAT A CREEP! "

>"OH MY GAWD! I asked user for help and then he asked me out! WHAT A CREEP! "

>"OH MY GAWD! I pretended to need help from user but he didn't even ask me out! What a meek loser!"

/pol/ is seven boards along to the right
/r9k/ is 23 boards to the left

>"OH my GAWD I'm a stereotypical well of high school age white blonde/burnette and I TOTALLY represent my ENTIRE sex! LOL!"
Kys

go powder your vagina, you crusty whore

please go back to your containment board. Veeky Forums has already been taken by the autism, this is our only refuge

uummm, can you just like... not?

I bet the man who made this post is ugly, poorly endowed, and generally incapable of making me feel good. I think it's safe to say that us ladies can keep our heads up and ignore whatever he has to say, right girls?

not in any way related to literature. delete this.

serious question. how do you even deal with the endless posts here that are outright misogynistic? I feel baffled that women still come to Veeky Forums considering that it has a notoriously anti-women bent. (as evidenced by the scores of threads on "post things that women will never understand", "name even a single good woman author" etc etc).

The women I know irl would look at me with contempt, disgust and vile revulsion if I ever recommended them to spend some time on this site.

Answer: there are no females here.

Hey user I'm a girl too.

Not actually a woman, m8. Kinda telling that you thought it was though.

I'm a woman. Post your address so I can reward you with sex for this post.

>women still come to Veeky Forums
Wew Laddy

No thanks I'm gay

if by girl u mean chicks with dicks, faggot

OK OK i GET IT. no women on Veeky Forums. jesus fucking christ. for a moment i was deluded enough to think of that possibility. fuck me right?

Yes, fuck you.

Literally just read them and go on with your day. I'm a fag, and I read plenty of shit on this site every about how we're all degenerates. I don't really care in the slightest. I'm sure there's plenty of black people, jews, and yes, women, who use this site plenty and aren't even slightly offended. It's called maturity, look it up.

i actually think there are a surprising amount of grills that browse lit

maybe still a minority but more than other boards, i think

Maybe on /b/ where some lonely whores will post nudes with time stamps to get attention, but I'm pretty sure no woman in their right mind goes anywhere on this site on consistently.

>she didn't just ask the guy out
lmao she must have been a fucking ugly loser

Seek help. I thought this level of delusion was a myth.

You do realize the consensus, although ironic memeing, on Veeky Forums is "lel bitches be bitches" and just in general lesser than men?
Yes there are those here that actually believe that horseshit, but for the most part it's just an inside joke.
I can't imagine that a woman would want to be surrounded by that for long.

Yeah fuck you, for taking anything in a bait thread seriously. Are you new to Veeky Forums?

Not same guy but, really?
You're this triggered over something that doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever?

What in that post did it indicate I was """triggered"""? That I used the words "fuck you"? I just answered his question

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously mate what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you angry because you're a woman?

get out you cunt

>too poor for a mac so has to resort to running ubuntu for his unix desktop

who called the pleb patrol?

Why am I still here.

Because you're a weak-willed, arousal-addicted piece of shit like the rest of us.

It gets better. Spent a while on this board and others while an alcoholic. I maintain the same literary interest now but am not so apt to be a total fool in real life, and correspondingly I (mostly) stopped coming here and started living. A step up, I can tell you.

>arousal-addicted
Do you get hard from lurking Veeky Forums?