BTCP top 15 coin within a month of release. Prove me wrong

I hope.

That would be absolute vindication.

I'd honestly be surprised if it's in the top 40.

The absolute state of ZCL bagholders.

I can't wait to see this dump to 40 dollars and all zcl holders kill themselves.

JUST world fallacy

$100/coin would put it at rank 20..... You faggots don't even know what's coming

you are all going to see Satoshi's BTC bag move, then you know which coin to run to

350 usd min by end of month. it should take out bch once people realize what it is. its the best featured bitcoin out there period.

There's absolutely no reason for this coin to exist.
It was just a ZCL PnD giving it the "BTC" name.

$40-50 would be too much.

Looks like it was a chance for ZCL bagholders since the Zencash fork to finally cash out after 9 months.

It gives privacy to bitcoin users, that's the whole point. Zencash has a scammy founders fee and monero also has high miner fees. This is a competitor to those 3, except this was airdropped to bitcoin holders so they get to put bitcoin in the name

The second that wallet moves, I'm out. I'll wait a year for the bloodbath to work itself out.

Another plus of BTCP is they're gonna propose to miners to hardfork and move all the unclaimed coins (including satoshi's bag) to a block reward pool

yes.
no.

my word is law.

What exchange can I buy this on?

Tradesatoshi. Hitbtc. Kucoin

>It gives privacy to bitcoin users
No it doesn't, it gives an altcoin to bitcoin users.

Bitcoin users will get their privacy when LN is mainstream.

>Bitcoin users will get their privacy when LN is mainstream
In 2020? Relying on the BTC core devs to make any real changes to the protocol is worse than waiting for the bitconnectX ICO

Bcash shillers like you are the type to buy bitcconect aren't you.

>anything with "Bitcoin" in name other than original
>not scam

This thing gets shilled on normies websites
Stop FUD, just ignore and shill them
On a next bull run average joe could buy a lot of them