www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA

good one samefag

>i-it's a legitimate currency guys!
>the TECHNOLOGY!
>look, now the banks are worried!
-----
>hey guys buy these jpegs
>ok

I made cash off the superhero one but I also got in early and didnt buy back in once my stuff sold. The key is getting in early and not being greedy.

This game however has too many links available for it to be a quick buck imo.

no one says ethereum is supposed to be a currency dummy dummy retard

What's wrong with gambling WITH currency dipshit?

It's a new game so it does seem like that, but as soon as the other holders start shilling I'll have a few successful flips for sure

this is the same fag who scammed Veeky Forums 3 times with the cryptokeks site, let's see if he can pull a 4 LMAO.

lmfao honestly the only way i've been funding my crypto addiction

then why is it being utilized as such, to purchase fucking jpegs
the absolute state

weeb retard

what? baseless fud

McDonald’s or 7-11???

to the dev: try a game where prices go up 50% rather than 100% if you are gonna start them at .03. Games that double every time end up dying very fast because people get priced out quickly. I see games with a 33%-50% price raise get pumped to 1 eth for a single item when they have a lot of traffic. Lower price raises mean someone who wants to buy in can be like "oh fuck I missed that round but I can still afford the next one!"

It is actually not the same guy. Probably got the idea from that guy but this one seems legit as far as I can tell. If you compare the smart contract from kekdouche to this guy it is obvious that this guy is leaps and bounds ahead of kekfaggot.

Personally I like the hot potato games with fewer options. Just a few items get pumped so you dont gotta waste gas on doing a billion txns. My favorite hot potato game is rare claims for this reason.

holy shit nice trips

Yeah this thing is dead. Dev keeps adding new links, ruining any ability for the top links to get re-sold. People just buy up the bottom shit until everything has to be rebought for .12. Then I'm sure the dev will add new LINKs and the cycle will repeat for a bit and then no one will care in about 36 hours. Glad I stayed away from this one.

Whos got that high res image??? pls post

this is fud
the maximum number of links that can be added is 32
look at the fucking contract

OK, 32 is way too many. Gimme 12 and a 10-20 pct increase. FUD? Don't be so soft.

if you really want to make this game blow up then buy up some .12's