Why don't they sell caffeine free coke WITH SUGAR in the UK?

why don't they sell caffeine free coke WITH SUGAR in the UK?

All I can find is caffeine free DIET coke

someone is behind this

If I remember correctly coke life is caffeine free andmade with real sugar

Grow up manchild

you remember incorrectly, it has caffeine and stevia.

>CocaCola Company needs to get their shit together!
You could try to import in coke made in Mexico.
It's not coke and it's not caffeine free, but Pepsi has a version they make with real sugar. I'm a coca cola classic aficionado through and through, but this is what I've ended up having to go for because of lack of options. You'll probably end up doing the same.

caffeine free? you're one of them homersekshuls i been hearing about on the radio, ain't you?

>tfw cant find caffeine free coke zero anywhere

Ive seen it occasionally at Albertsons in a 12 pack but never in a 2 liter

Also caffeine free diet dr pepper

I always thought Coke Life was the one that had stevia...??? Is it different over in the UK?

> I'm a coca cola classic aficionado
Could you be more of a pleb?

not op but caffeine can wreak havoc on the body of someone who doesn't use caffeine.

I had headaches for days simply from ingesting some sugar free Hershey's chocolate syrup over the course of a week, then stopping.

Did you shart in the mart?

The man likes his Coke, does that bother you somehow?

Hershey's syrup uses erythritol, which is not a laxative. Most sugar free pancake syrup uses maltitol and sorbitol, which are laxatives

Do they sell Zero Vanilla Coke?
And why don't they make Coke Life 100% stevia? Having it 66% sweetened with sugar is almost pointless.

>defending any common pleb who drinks Coke Classic over elder god tier varieties like Mexicoke or Vanilla Coke

not sure about him, but this offends me deeply

market segment not large enough to justify production of meme free coke with sugar in the UK for only person who shitposts regularly on a website about chinese cartoons.

fuck off cunt

UK coke has real sugar in it, just like 'Mexicoke'

Stay pleb Amerifats

>why don't they sell caffeine free coke WITH SUGAR in the UK?
I don't live in the UK, but I can assure you that the caffeine free regular sugary coke in the US is probably the least selling. It is always available in the US, but rather than a 5-12 section wide of it, it'll be one single column, and a particular store might have the cans, but not the 2liter bottle, and vice versa. I hazard to say it's hard to find, because it's mostly sold everywhere, but kind of an afterthought to both restock, or be stocked at all.

I like caffeine Coke on hand, the cans, because I try not to do caffeine beyond 3-4 servings a day, and sometimes I just get that evening craving for an icy coke. I will also say that it tastes a bit flatter than a real Coke, kind of needs that bite of caffeine on the tongue. My local store brand (Publix) makes a 2 liter of the caffeine free cola that is quite delicious, even more than the real Coke. I favor the store brand when making cocktails with cola.

Except the sugars would cause you to get fired up anyway. So I dont think its even being made since it is rather weird

Because stevia has a bitter aftertaste. So by mixing it the sweetness of the sugar cushions the stevia aftertaste.