B R E A T H I N G

What is the best way to breath for your everyday life?Buteyko or Deep breathing?

Other urls found in this thread:

normalbreathing.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>420BLAYZEitFAGGOT

>autism

manually, like you are doing now

but its not the right way.

bump

CMON

bump

kys

you first faggot

pranayama

will it work as a daily breathing pattern (which the thread is about) and not simply a exercise?

bump

bump

I had pretty good results with repeatedly breathing in, then breathing out.

bump please look at buteyko and deep breathing before replying

Buteyko, or just keep your fucking mouth shut 24/7

normalbreathing.com/

I already use only my nose for breathing.Buteyko seems really interesting but I'm not sure if it really works.Would be great if someone can debunk it or approve it because I read a few reviews but they were only about asthma.

How would you compare it to breathing out, then breathing in?

Although it's referred to as a method it's really just promotion of nasal breathing. The best way to increase lung capacity is underwater swimming.

There's not much need to debunk the Buteyko method since it's consistent with mainstream advice, except for what counts as hyperventilation.

The guy who runs normalbreathing has a phd in maths and physics from Moscow university. So consume his material and make an educated decision.

Only quacks recommend deep breathing exercises.

I know about him but its still looks way too good to be true.Buteyko is pretty much light inhales with long rests which is the opposite of deep breathing.Wouldn't that be counterproductive for you brain(not having enough air)?

The rest and light breathing are supposed to be natural, due to slowly increasing fitness with exercise and perhaps altitude masks. Explicit breath holding is for pathological mouth breathers.