Challah is supposed to be parve

>challah is supposed to be parve

Does that mean you're not supposed to slather butter over it before you shove it in your mouth?

Once you put butter on it, it's no longer parve.

I bet those keys looked retarded once baked.

Fuck off Jew

How much does a challah cost?

About six million shekels

>parve
What in the hell does this word convey?

You can combine it with meat or dairy and it's still kosher

Some kind of Jew magic, if they don't eat their food when it's full of Jew magic, they can't cast their spells.

Jew here. It's a food that contains neither meat nor dairy.

So you can eat it with either meat or dairy then right?

Yes. It can be eaten with either meat or dairy, but once eaten with one or the other, it becomes, in a sense contaminated, and is no longer parve.
Another example, if you put vegetables on a plate for meat, they can no longer be eaten on dairy or parve dishes.

What if you want to have challah with turkey bacon? You can't put butter on your challah? You gotta eat it dry?

you can use non-dairy spreads like aioli

I've never seen anyone put any kind of spread on it personally. It's not particularily dry so it's often good just on its own.

Aioli on raisin challah?

A jews worst nightmare...a cheeseburger. It is like Satan to these people.

It's even worse on that holiday they can't eat bread. Add bacon and it's another shoah for these anemic autists.
>leavened bread
>pork
>meat + cheese touching

Why not something with pork, like a ham and swiss?

No, you don't understand. They can eat the cheese and the ground meat but not together afaik.

It's religion. If it can be vaguely construed as enjoyable, it must have rules imposed to make it less so.

good challah should be rich enough you dont really need butter, i usually do a little shake of salt.

>raisin challah
get out pleb

bubbe should have a nice jar of schmaltz in the kitchen, just smear some of that on there. 10/10