RAWR I'M SO CRANKY DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE AMIRITE XD

>RAWR I'M SO CRANKY DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE AMIRITE XD

Who here hates the coffee meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5h2_eIzoYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck coffee, especially from places like starbucks
people are paying 5 bucks for a cup of sugar water that they convinced themselves they need to wake up in the morning

Sounds like you hate the memesters, not the meme

Did you literally read through the meme food thread and think that someone calling coffee a meme was so clever that it deserved it's own thread?

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Their fraps are pretty good sweet milk drinks tbqhwy. Their hot coffee is not very good however.

I like drinking coffee, but i definitely hate the whole attitude that someone can be dick before their coffee
it just sounds like bullshit from a caffeine addict
wish i could write off all my bullshit personality because i havent had my morning beer

MODS, MODS, I NEED A MOD. THERE ARE CHILDREN ON MY Veeky Forums

>MY Veeky Forums
Triggered.
Legit kill yourself.

If you talk to me within one hour after waking, I am a crude man. You will be spoken to unaffectionately, and I will probably regret the undeserved ire I've heaped upon you.

Also I'm probably hungover, so there's that...

Behaving like that simply means the person is addicted to caffeine.

Me!

It's no excuse. You can't be polite just when it suits you. Compose yourself in front of others man, it's basic etiquette.

I do enjoy a delicious espresso or cappuccino without sugar once in a long while but drinking coffee every morning is bullshit, it just makes me lose focus and concentration and that's pretty much it.

>sweatpants & coffee

they're taking perfectly normal things that plenty of normal people use regularly and incorporating them into their identity because their lives are fucking pathetic. it's pretty normal

I used to feel fine before my morning coffee, it just gave me a boost and I liked being wired.

I've been drinking it way more frequently though to control these weird, sustained migraine headaches I get that go for weeks on end, and now I feel fucking dead without it. Sometimes I drink it before bed.

Thinking of getting a French press and just going balls deep since I'm hooked now anyway.

Just normies being vapid cunts.

HURDUR COFFEE IS NICE IN THE MORNING HOW QUIRKY IN OTHER NEWS I LIKE SLEEPING ON RAINY DAYS FUCK ME RIGHT?

Fall is my favorite season. I just LOVE rainy fall days, all the colors, and sitting indoors are drinking tea and maybe reading books (rereading game of thrones atm). I'm such a nerd xD

I'm not an aggressive cunt before I caffeinate, I'm just lethargic and shuffle around staring at my feet with my eyes barely open

Are you aware that they sell coffee as well?

Fuck off.

What percentage of customers do you think buy actual coffee at starbucks?

Why the fuck would you want to stay indoors when it rains. You can't smell that amazing rain smell if you stay indoors like a faggot.

Sorry to get in the way of your superiority complex.

Who is that slob? Isn't there a slob containment thread?

I think it's valid if you only have just the one in the morning.

>tfw coffee doesn't make me less tired
It just makes my heart-rate increase in an unpleasant way and makes me jumpy, but still tired.

You're drinking too much. Have a half of cup next time.

caffeine does not create chemical dependence and anyone who is an asshole in the morning is just using the coffee as an excuse to be rude while they're still groggy

Open the window dunce.

>letting the outdoors indoors

I'm not a dick but I'm basically still asleep until I've had a warm stimulating drink inside me.

This is a blue board.

>going outside aka letting the indoors outdoors

I will never understand why so many people who aren't even on that much money feel the urge to blow £5 on a single coffee that you could make for almost nothing at home and put in a flask.

Don't get me wrong; I love coffee, but why buy glorified milkshakes or hot chocolates?

I love going out for a walk when it rains. Rain makes everything look better. Cities, forests, farmland, moors, the seaside, railways, villages, canals, etc.

You're talking out of your culo. Caffeine creates actual physical withdrawal symptoms

>tfw californian and no rainy days

Your mom

Caffeine is a drug, it creates addiction
Most people who buy into the coffee meme aren't addicted tho, they're just special snowflake fags

that has nothing to do with chemical addiction though, that is just the blood vessels in your head contracting from not getting the usual caffeine, giving you a rockin headache because you're pumping loads of blood through tiny vessels
it isn't like meth where you become dependent on it and you can go so far as to die if you go cold turkey
everything is technically a drug my friend and just because it is a drug doesn't mean it 'creates' addiction

The actual coffee at Starbucks always tastes fucking burnt to me. It's never matched up to what I make at home.

If you buy some of Starbuck's blends and make them at home, it's much better than what you'll get served at Starbuck's. It's ridiculous.

Don't fucking pelt me with questions ten minutes after I wake up and I won't be "cranky."

I love coffee, but hate the fucking coffee culture.

What I hate most are people who only drink decaf. My grandmother is one of these people. When I asked her why, she said "a true coffee lover will drink it without caffeine".

The fuck is the point, Nana? I'm glad her Pomeranian died and that she's all alone now.

Starbucks is a second job I picked up, been working there for a bit.

Besides Frappuccino in summer time, the thing people order most is the medium Pike's roast drip. Even more than Pumpkin spice shit in fall.

Fortunately that and the blonde they serve every morning is not burnt as fuck like the espresso and dark roasts.

Also, Frappuccinos have a shit instant coffee base. No beans.

Starbucks isn't great, but it isn't a shithole like some here try to imply.

I'd still rather work in my local coffee shop (if I meet someone for coffee I go there. Even with my discount, the plain coffee and latté at my local place is still cheaper and better.) Customers are in too much of a hurry at Starbucks.

>The fuck is the point, Nana? I'm glad her Pomeranian died and that she's all alone now.

Edgy.

Nothing personnel, kid

I just eat caffeine pills now. Stimulation was the only part of coffee I enjoyed.

Opposite for me. The only decaf I can stand just disappeared from all of the supermarkets.

>Drip

Last time i went to starbucks, i ordered a grande blonde. The barista used a pourover.

Why is that?

Jesus fuck. I hate these pricks. I open a shitty coffee shop Monday-Friday at 5 and people act like existience is impossible before coffee. You cunts can suck a fat one.

Because after 11:00-12 Starbucks doesn't brew it through the drip anymore due to lack of demand. Same with dark. People like medium the most, and it's more apparent when business dies down after the morning rush.

Every 30 mins we have to pour coffee down the drain and brew an entirely new batch. I guess Starbucks figured that they wasted money that way with blonde and dark. So whenever someone specifies either of them we do pour-over.

I read they roast the beans a bit too far to take away some of the nuance of flavour, so every Starbucks you go to has a similar tasting coffee. Wouldn't surprise me also if they overextracted their shots a bit more too for the same reason.

>live in Florida
>legitimately savor the ~3 months a year it gets below 90 during the day
>in the same category as these vapid cunts

I need to leave this place

Because they like the adult aura that drinking coffee gives but don't actually like it so settle for the most watered down sugar filled variety available.
I choke down an instant (time restraints) coffee because I have to get up before 4am 5 days a week and rarely manage to get enough sleep. Fucking hate those people who act like they become a different person depending on whether they've had a cup though. It's just a fucking stimulant.

>Not living in one of the best cities in the world for coffee and buying the meme, spending $4 on a regular coffee every day, only for it to make you feel weird after vaguely perking you up and you run to take a gassy shit.

I dont act like a prick to anyone because of lack of coffee. But i feel it genuinely enhances my day like an aural exciter does enhance a shitty mix, im such a coffee audiophile XD

I quit drinking it just because of this so I could shove it in their face how pretentious and needy they sound.

Last year I was drinking 8 shot iced Americanos with a splash of skim twice a day. It got to a point where I was exhausted without one. Haven't had any caffiene in a year and now I don't wake up tired as fuck anymore.

This. Don't get me wrong, there's no excuse for being a asshole, but don't expect me to be responsive if you ask me shit when I just woke up and haven't had breakfast and a shower yet.

Get fucked, my mum just likes the taste of decaf coffee and the caffeine makes her feel sick, she can't even have an earl grey without wanting to tak anymore. Having kids does weird shits to your preferences

I'm just a prick in the morning coffee or no coffee it takes me about an hour to not be an asshole.
I'm just not a morning person but I do like a morning coffee.

As if anyone on Veeky Forums is any better, I understand the frustration but I have no doubt at least one person complaining about this mum coffee meme is guilty of hyperbolic suicide memes as well

>if you can't die from withdrawals it's not a real addiction
Hoo boy, guess I'm not a nicotine addict neither!

Your mum's a fucking poof. If caffeine makes her sick, and she can't even enjoy a cup of earl gray, I'd take her out back and do her old yeller style.

Now thsts a double entendre, son. There's two ways you can look at that, and one of them is sexual.

coffee is a shit tier drink

No, you're just a product of bad habits. Like biting your fingernails.

But You wouldn't say you're addicted to fingernails, would you?

Its not so bad when you don't live in a frozen wasteland

his tongue looks like a skinned dick

>Caffeine doesn't seem to affect my body
It really sucks sometimes. I finished a cup off earlier and I've been ready to go back to bed the whole time.

1 cup doesnt do shit to me. 1 1/4 cups and I am having an out of body experience.

Be a woman on her period and have a caffeine addiction and then you can be a dick all the time! :)

So you hate your grandma the most? I like the taste of coffee and I used to drink tons of regular coffee but I had to cut back for my blood pressure, and now drinking too much regular coffee is too intense. Zero to do with being hip. If that's why you can't stand your grandma then you're a bratty ass kid.

When you drink coffee regularly (e.g. every morning), your body starts creating caffeine-reduction products before you even drink it. And then if you don't get any caffeine, you'll feel bad.

>everything is technically a drug my friend
No.

i used to. then i realize i dont care about the quality so $2.50 a cup is just not worth it when mcdicks got any size for a dollar.

reddit get out

How do you know what does skinned dick look like?

How's middle school treating you?

It treated me just fine 15 years ago.

Addicts.

I have ADHD and high drug tolerance so coffee does nothing for me. Caffeine in general doesn't have a noticeable effect even with fairly high doses. I tend to prefer beverages that have the opposite effect, having an anxious personality.

OP is referring to the "I'm mean without my coffee XD" meme.

I drink black coffee sometimes, but there is a thread here right now bashing people who do that as "fedoras". I drink unsweet tea for the same reason at restaurants when I don't feel like diet pop.

Love coffee, hate the culture. Just like with boardgames, video games, guns, other foods.

no but you can be addicted to the feelings that you get when biting them

>being this self-aggrandizing about your drug addiction

>coffee doesn't even work for me anymore

What the fuck am I supposed to do now

this desu, they're expensive as fuck though so I only drink them sparing.

an hero

not yet user

>when I was 12 I could drink insane amounts of caffeine and take a nap immediately afterwards
>now a single cup of coffee at the very least makes me sweat and hurts my stomach
>a single energy drink gives me chest pains

Why? I really love the taste of coffee but drinking it is a hellish experience. Tea I also like but it doesn't seem to have the same effect.

I drink too much not to have the liquid + caffeine.

Of course everyone feels better after their morning coffee shit blowout

If you can handle living in the sticks, far north california might be for you. Join us in the fog, user.

>tfw you have one too many double shots of espresso in the morning and your dick won't stop leaking all day

Jury's out on addiction, but caffeine withdrawl is real.

I drink 2 to 4 double espressos every morning. If I don't have at least one, I feel like shit until after noon. The meme is real.

>This fucking commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=x5h2_eIzoYU

I might be autistic but the thing that bothers me most about this image is that the 'I, too like to live dangerously' maymay is used completely wrong.
Can't these people even get leddit memes right?

THE FUCKING MEME IS REAL

I don't think doing a coffee every morning is a very good idea. Surely caffeine that regularly can't be healthy.

When I was working for a while I was drinking a coffee every morning but just switched to decaf. If you need caffeine to wake up every morning you're practically an addict.

>drink coffee
>get the shits

I don't get why you'd drink this shit

it's literally people joking about stimulant addiction

whenever I drink enough coffee to get a buzz I just feel nauseous

>tired af, haven't slept all night
>drink a 5 hour energy
>pass out 30 minutes later and miss class
caffeine is such a stupid fucking meme