Soup, co/ck/s. I kind of struggle eating a balanced 3 meal diet. Trying to start. I normally only eat twice a day...

Soup, co/ck/s. I kind of struggle eating a balanced 3 meal diet. Trying to start. I normally only eat twice a day, I'll make a deli sandwich for work every day with vegetables on it or get Subway or Wawa. Then for dinner I try to make something decent and balanced but I'm struggling to get up early enough to actually make breakfast. Rather just make coffee, shower, change, and go. Last week I've been picking up the sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches from 7/11 on my way to work.

I'm just too lazy to wake up early enough every morning to make one of these from scratch. I'd rather make a few on Sunday nights for the week or possibly make one the night before.

Would it microwave well? Or would microwaving kind of ruin it? How long would it take to throw it in the oven to reheat it if I made a bunch up beforehand?

Jimmy Dean or Bob Evans have any decent frozen ones that don't take very long?

Alternative ideas for a guy that doesn't have to wake up too much earlier than what he has to to get some sort of decent breakfast sandwich and not have to pay for it?

Balanced meals are kinda just adverting from food growers. You need to average a good vitamin intake over the course of the month, and you will need sugar and fat constantly in order to continue to live. If you want to lose weight, count your calories. If your meals and snacks are too fattening, reduce your portions.

>meals and snacks
>snacks

Why do people feel the need to do this? There are only so many hours in the day. How hard is it to go a few hours between normal meals without shoving something down your throat?

>Keeping a large, jagged stick up your ass

Why do people feel the need to do this?

Men have this thing called a prostrate; feels good.

I never snack. A snack for me is coffee and a cigarette on breaks. Probably why I feel fine only eating twice a day. I also drink a shit ton of water. I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm 6'0 160. Just trying to maybe get a breakfast in the morning because maybe I won't be so lethargic in the mornings from only having coffee and smokes.

>inb4 quit smoking

I'm working on it.

Just wondering about the logistics of making one of these sandwiches on my own that isn't completely nuked and soggy in the microwave but is also time effective.

You could just make an egg sandwich in the skillet. It doesn't have to be on an english muffin, toast works.

Also, how do I get the eggs to be like that? I know how to fry eggs and make omelettes. Do I just make an omelette and cut it into shapes to fit on the sandwich?

How are they fluffy like that?

I actually was at a full-time volunteer position last year and was on footstamps. Every day for lunch, I had fried eggs, bologna, and cheese on toast.

Kind of burned out on the flavor now.

Mixed with pancake batter and cooked in shaped bowl.

>Just wondering about the logistics of making one of these sandwiches on my own that isn't completely nuked and soggy in the microwave but is also time effective.
Used to be a chef called Kathleen Daelemans, who had a Cooking Thin show on Food network, and would makeover some fatties with some replacement recipes for their excuses. (She was a chef who dropped her pounds when she got a gig at a "healthy" resort hotel, iirc).

Anyway I remember her morning drivethrough addicted show. She had this woman use a pyrex custard cup to make the microwaved egg "mockmuffin" recipe. She cracked an egg into the dish, scrambled or left whole, hit it with some salt/pepper or hot sauce, topped with a slice of favorite cheese, and a slice of favorite ham. It got covered in plastic wrap until the morning. In the exact time it took to toast a high fiber or whole wheat english muffin, the 3minute egg was nuked in the microwave. Wrapped in paper and taken out to the car by her client. You could certainly kick it up a notch with chives, chili mayo, roasted peppers, or even precook the eggs, and just gently warm in the morning. Jimmy Dean sells english muffin sandwiches that require a paper towel lined microwave to eat, and that's all that Starbucks is doing when you order a breakfast sandwich there too. I like the precooked Johnsonville sausage patties, because they come wrapped in 2 portions, and I'm single and have a rare mood for them.

The egg sounds like a good idea and I do have a glass Pyrex measuring cup.

3 minutes covered in plastic wrap?

I could do that and and warm up the sausage and toast my muffin all at the same time. Thanks man!

Soups are the easiest way to consume lots of veggies.

Find a way to eat breakfast without an egg & meat sandwich/plate/whatever.

Get into oatmeal or something. Save the egg dishes for the weekends if you dont have time in the AM.

don't listen to this ignorant shithead OP, I am a medical professional and can tell you if you eat like shit (no healthy food) you will suffer from vitamin deficiencies.

get ready for hair falling out

Could you elaborate please? I am not a smart person, so I'm confused. Other user btw

Multivitamins exist.

The fast food restaurants get scrambled eggs in cartons, and they stretch it with inexpensive fillers like pancake batter. It makes it fluffy, but you are probably getting less actual egg in the end.

Look up oatmeal mason jar breakfasts. I'm lazy too.

It takes me five minutes to make breakfast

>crack egg into pan
>put toast into toaster
>put microwave sausage links into microwave
>eggs and toast cooks in 4 minutes
>sausage is 45 sec
>butter toast

total of 5 minutes. It takes me longer to eat it than cook it.

Not as bio available. They fill dietary holes pot holes, not pave the dietary road.

This is a retarded question but is it OK to eat an egg every day? I've heard so many things over the course of my life

It's fine. It's worth 70 calories give or take.

It depends on how you feel about cancer.

just grab a piece of fruit like a banana or apple and a granola bar on the way out.

one whole egg is ok, 2 is over your daily cholesterol limit. go nuts with egg whites

The best diet is to eat about 5 times a day. The largest meal being breakfast and then going down in size as you head towards dinner. Americans have the worse diet habits on the planet but its okay cuz obesity makes you a slave to the food and medical industries.

But nigga buy english muffins and eggs and sausage patties and do it yourself its worth it and it takes about 10-15 min to cook the sausage patty, and like 3-5 min for the egg. It takes 15 min bro its worth it.

three meals is just a meme u don't need three meals and you definitely don't need to change your life to add an extra meal...

>10-15 minutes for sausage patty
do you like your food burnt?

you should change to an e-cig if you wanna tone it down , you get the process and ritual of smoking but can choose nicotine dosage , worked for me. just don't buy one of those obnoxious box things, they make you look like a cunt