Yfw you lose your life savings because of one tweet

omfg my sides hahahahahahaah

maybe there is some justice in this world. They tried to save a few bucks and are now getting burned

just a healthy correction

you know it was a woman too

Go fuck yourself.

finally twitter does something right

lol

Located the roastie poastie

wtc collapsing

Buy Mobius sir.

kek

well it's twitter
no self respecting man posts on twitter, we have our assistants do the retard work

roastie toastie

Jet fuel can't melt steel cryptos

L O L
O
L

I sold everything today. If you had 25k to put into other altcoins, what would you buy?

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

>Whales are accumulating.

Are you implying that "Social Media Manager" is a job for men?

AHAHAHAHAAH....I FOUND THE FEMINIST FEMANON!!!

i predicted this

What tweet?

How sad would it be if Waltonchain were telling the truth and it was just a fuckup by one intern?

heard some words, lose a third

can i have a quick rundown user ?

Holy Hell

Ehhh not that bad.

Calm down, Reddit

GET CHINKED LOL

is this real

M-M-M-MONSTER KILLL

yes, there is no way to look at it.

Walton gave themselves their own prize.

OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Take a look at r/BannedfromWalton ... theory is this company doesn't even really exist in China.

Press releases announcing partnerships are faked, not reciprocated by the other companies.

Chinese scamming Americans and English speakers.

AaAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lmao. Kys

That twitter user probably now has a bounty on her head.

Walton team

show tits, whore

Yeah like I’m going to trust an Asian pop music group to be capable of high level mathematics and computer science.

holy shit

what a fucking scam

what happened on twitter?

I hope more shitcoin will follow.

wow

>WTC was an inside job

KNC

Yet another pajeet scam.

Is this shopped? that is literally faster than freefall speed

Just went all in KNC / LINK / OMG / ICON.

iexec

>not that bad
>losing literally millions of dollars in minutes for 1 tweet
ayy lmao

>tfw sold all my WTC 2 days ago
Feelsgood.

>getting this easily triggered
kek

DELET

Lol, get the fuck off this board, slut. Go sell used clothing or something.

Can i get a quick rundown?

Still not as bad as Bitconnect

Include me in the screencap

Thanks for selling me. Wtc at 170k sats retards. How have you not learned to profit off fud after the nano fiasco?

Legit did and bought the dip but biz doesn't know how to make money. This shit is going right back up for that mainnet release.

Fuck that tweet. Epic, but not a huge fuckup (for 40$ moreover...).
THE WEBSITE!!! Their new website is the most disgraceful piece of shit to ever hit the internet.

Maybe the twitter "mistake" was to distract from how awful the site is.

Can you help a fellow bizbro and explain your rationale for going deep into KNC? pilot main net had little increase in price, been dumping since.

wow

When it dumps hard for no reason and the product works well - it usually means someone want's to accumulate before a bigger news is released.

chainlink retard...

Topkek4troof

he told you. its over. you can't recover from that retort.

Tune out your logical brain and allow your subconscious to do all the calculating to deduce the best probable investment potentials.

I have a high success rate doing this.
Took a good profit from cryptopia shitcoins doing this and Managed to stay even during the coin crash without cashing out due to shifting assets into solid altcoins.

Hack your body and you can do wonders.

Bro, if they're willing to cheat for stupid shit like this, imagine what else they'd cheat for.

Their entire credibility is down the drain.

Hack how senpai, all ears for your wisdom...