I bought some ghost peppers. What should I do with them?

I bought some ghost peppers. What should I do with them?

Throw them away

Stuff them with creme cheese and sharp cheddar, bread and fry, and then serve them to unsuspecting guests.

juice them and then put it in your butthole

Kek have spoken, do it OP.

Smoke them, crush them in powder and add it to your salt shaker. It's comfy.

Get pass out drunk and insert into rectum just prior to passing out. You will wake up clean as a whistle and feel refreshed for the next 2-3 months, guaranteed.

I use them in grilled cheese sandwiches, makes it have a great kick.

They're too hot for most practical uses. The best I could do with them was use a third of one in a dish I wanted to be really spicy, make hot sauce out of them that had to be used by the drop and give them away as novelties to friends and family. I only had them because my mother (who doesn't like really spicy food) grew them for some mysterious reason.

put it in ur ass lol

you already know.

Plant the seeds, grow your own death peppehs

Pickles

>Started getting into spicy foods
>Buy anchos and habaneros
>I really like the flavor of anchos and eating them as a snack is fun, but they are super spicy for me
>Realize anchos are pussy peppers and habaneros are apparently way hotter

Am I fucked? Should I try eating one and see what happens?

I like that habaneros have heat, but they really don't have any actual flavor other than just heat. I usually end up mixing them with other peppers when I use them.

Good to know. I saw a post a few days ago about an user that used to snack on habaneros so I thought I'd try them.

Toss them out and start growing some carolina reapers you pansy

that dude doesn't know what he's talking about, use them for a sauce by lightly roasting them or adding them to soup or creamed vegetables. habaneros do definitly have a flavor. you can add then to stews and discadas, and chilli.

wtf is wrong with it
it looks so disgusting and evil
I would come anywhere near that Satan pepper

my nigga
habaneros are fruity and really nice, you just gotta work past the scovilles

I'm working on it slowly. I started anchos 2 days ago and was burning my mouth off. Today I ate a few chipotles and they are bad as the anchos were, but now anchos are cake.

This nigger knows, you can make some nice sweet and spicy sausages using pineapple and habanero, as well as an orange veracruzano mole chicken using habanero and cream cheese

Put one in a jar of gerkin pickles and leave it to soak. Nice spicy pickles