Tell me about pic related. Why is there so many memes about this place...

Tell me about pic related. Why is there so many memes about this place? I've never actually been inside one or eaten from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGXxru6ePPM
strawpoll.me/11110173/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their sauce is trash cheese is trash crust is trash

but it's cheap

If you grew up attending a public school in the US and have eaten their pizza, its the same thiung

So it's like the pizza pizza of America? Actually nvm, Pizza pizza isn't cheap.

this is funny because Little Caesars slogan is literally "pizza pizza"

Just got some today. It's really good for cheap, fast, hangover food, but that's about it. Their chicken wings are pretty good though, like the garlic parmesan. Shitty quality though.

US education is the same thiung as pizza?

Damn, really make you think.

They sell a pizza for $5. That's all you need to know.

Had 'oit 'za today. Got the box set.

Damn I hate Little Caesars.

Their promos make me gain a pound because they are so cheap.

>why is there so many memes about this place

There *aren't*. The fuck are you even talking about? Seems like /b/ might be more your speed.

because people can't learn to enjoy quality 'oit-made 'go 'za

Didn't they charge it to hot-n-ready?

5 buck pizzas that taste like 5 buck pizzas.

Same price as a sub or hamburger and it's a whole pizza.

Yeah, it's alright

It's cheap and the poorest of poorfags can afford to eat from there and even get fat.

>this is not a coincidence

Sausage 5 dollar pizza is best 5 dollar pizza.
If you can spend more get the bacon wrapped pizza if they have it.

the cheese bread costs more than the pizza in my town

7/11 pizza is literally better than theirs

7/11 Pizza is actually underrated in terms of chain pizza. Better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut as well.

I rate Little Caesars as the best of the big franchises. It's too bad they don't deliver, but honestly if you can get a fresh-made pizza and pick it up yourself, it's better than waiting 45 minutes for one that's been sitting for 45 minutes.

That's not to say it's good. It's barely better than frozen pizza.

Here is how I rate them:

1. Little Caesars
2. Papa Johns
3. Pizza Hut
4. Dominos

I actually like Little C's pizza. Maybe I have a good location near me. Or I am just a gluttonous ameriswim with no dignity.

Definitely better than other chain pizza. Fuck dominos especially.

Its better than frozen pizza. Frozen pizza these days are $5.00 or more so I figure that a hot and ready is superior to that.

It's probably the exact same thing but they have a custom oven in the store.

Yeah, I think because they stopped doing the two-for-one ages ago.

I thought little caesars makes their dough fresh??

They destroyed the market for frozen grocery store pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGXxru6ePPM

>dat dough cutting

Reminds me of Indian Streetfood videos.

Little C's is good. Just get it fresh. Usually when i walk in they are putting a new one in the warmer and i ask for the fresh one. The cheese looks great the crust has a nice bottom.

They stepped up their game. Better crust,and now made with REAL cheese.

The deep dish is worst though. They changed the crust and its mostly airy dough. Same with the cheese bread. But still good.

Little C's is good for approx 15 minutes after it's out of the oven/warmer, then it's a race against the clock before it becomes inedible cardboard.

Very similar phenomenon to Mcdonald's french fries.

The 5 dollar hot n ready is good for the price for a short window after it comes out of the oven. It is garbage cold.

The deep dish is actually fairly decent and worth the extra dollar or two and couple minutes wait. Best major chain pizza.

oh shit, really? might have to hit one up on the way home

It's not bad for it's price and is best fresh. I remember a few years ago, me and a friend had nothing much going on during the summer and we had a 7-Eleven halfway between us and meet there to get pizza and play Call of Duty at my place. Probably spent $200+ that summer chillin back having cheap pizza slowing becoming ninja turtles.

They're only in nigger ghettos. That's about all you need to know.

>Their chicken wings are pretty good though

I only had their buffalo wings for the first time yesterday. The flavor was good, but, they were gristly. Did I get a bad batch, or is that common for them?

>t. Collingwood hick

If you live anywhere remotely populated you'd know that Little Caesars is just as prevalent in Canada as it is in America. Pizza Pizza cooks their shitty pizza to order, so it's at least a bit better than the premade and greasy cardboard Little Caesars has the audacity of charging you $5 for.

Little Caesar's is barely anywhere in America and before their commercial campaign a few years ago I thought their business had died.

Domino's and Pizza Hut are still the only big pizza chains in America.

My papa John has a few words for you

I feel like Papa John's is the only one I ever see anymore; I really think Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Little Caesars must all be in low income areas or something.

I think domino's and pizza huts businesses have been hurt, but there are still multiple locations here while there is only one papa john's that won't deliver.

They are all in low income areas since only niggers and white trash eat chain fast food.

Even the malls which accommodate the wealthiest have chain restaurants.

False, White people don't go to malls.

>the malls which accommodate the wealthiest

Last time I went to a mall in the nice part of town it was full of kids (and not kids) who obviously came there from the not nice part of town, to impress their dates or some stupid shit, and just hang out all day and pretend like they had money.

You're so poor and trashy that you've never seen a Panera Bread. There are gigantic chains specifically marketed towards whites in affluent areas you bum.

and they're not that good.

Get a load of this flyover suburbanite.

I know that. I'm just saying it's not true that poor people are the only ones who eat at chains.

Of course. Every region has their local chains.

The great debate
strawpoll.me/11110173/r

Pizza is frequently undercooked

This, including the slogan, but it looks like Pizza Pizza has a lot better toppings. If I ever go to Canada, I will go to one of them.

deepdish is GOAT

>I rate Little Caesars as the best of the big franchises. It's too bad they don't deliver, but honestly if you can get a fresh-made pizza and pick it up yourself, it's better than waiting 45 minutes for one that's been sitting for 45 minutes.
>
>That's not to say it's good. It's barely better than frozen pizza.
>
>Here is how I rate them:
>
>1. Little Caesars
>2. Papa Johns
>3. Pizza Hut
>4. Dominos

And if you're in the Northeast: 1. Papa Gynos

all these people that like the objectively disgusting pizza

Wow, Little Caesars would be a strong competitor for Hayat Hargeisa!

> Hagi Nur Road, Jigjiga Yar Intersection
> Hargeysa, SOMALIA

Well I mean, it's $5 (+tax) for one pizza of debatable quality.

You could have yourself a one man celebration with one and a 40 of your favorite malt liquor for under $10.

All that talk about little caesars......Now I want to try it out. There is one near and they sel Family size pizzas for 6.99$ ( Panama,not usa )

No one will ever claim Little Caesar's is high quality, but that's not the point. It's a fucking pizza for five dollars. It's not even bottom of the barrel, that belongs to Cicis buffet pizza.

It's the same price as a frozen pizza but it tastes better and you don't have to heat it up. It doesn't have a rotting banana odor from the cheese like Dominos, nor is it as greasy as Pizza Hut. Plus, you can just walk in without ordering and they usually have one available. It's no where near as good as a local place unless you live in California or flyover country.

Whut. There's plenty of good local pizza places in California, ya mook.

Maybe if you buy the worst ones like Tombstone. Never understood why anyone would eat Tombstone.

That's not photoshopped to look deeper than it actually is right?

America is such an odd place.

>dat new loaded cheesy bread

Fuck looks like after not eating czars for like 2 years I'll be going by

I have done exactly this on at least a semi-weekly basis for the last four years.

No that's actually how it looks

people are autists about pizza. I like little caesars because there's one like 2 minutes from me with a drive thru so I can get mediocre pizza at maximum efficiency. Yes, I realize it sucks but if I wanted good pizza I'd fucking make it myself.

>the "I make it better" meme
When will this meme die. No, you do not make it better and if anyone is forced to eat it they are just being polite by not projectile vomiting it back at you.

The only thing being projected is your own insecurities

You poor, poor deluded soul.

Pro-Tip for Little Sleazer's

Add extra cheese. Their cheese portions are small which is why its generally meh.

Sweet jesus id let her punish me

>her

just because you can't make an omelet without fucking it up and turning it into scrambled eggs, doesn't mean we're all retarded.

We are talking about making a pizza not an omelette, old man. Besides omelettes take zero effort to make.

>Besides omelettes take zero effort to make.

and yet you still fuck them up.

No one fucks them up. If you can tie your shoes you can cook an omelette. It takes little manual dexterity or culinary expertise.

only time I ever tried to make an omelette I fucked it up

what do people think of my father murphy and his pizza?

US public education in non affluent cities is bad. Otherwise it's mostly great. Also, the best universities in the world are in America.

Their hot and ready shit is appalling. It's bland. It's kind of fucking hard to make pizza taste completely bland. Pizza sauce is full of sugar and pepperoni is a mildly spicy sausage.

I live in a high income place in socal and we have all four. I guess cities like yours have to cut back.

There's a rich Asian city near me with a Panera bread. It's not for whites cleetus. It's targeted towards anyone with money.

Interestingly enough, I don't think I've ever eaten a LC pizza. Nor will I ever if I can help it.

I tried doing that once but the pizza sucked imo. I stick to other terrible fast food.

>cities like yours have to cut back

Yeah, that's definitely not the way it works...

And yet you're obsessed with it.

You tell me them. You city is limited while mine isn't. No need to add ellipses when you feel upset.

When you have real options shitty fast food places don't thrive. What's so difficult to understand?

>Chains don't look at a locality for a glut in the market or per capita income before plunking down a store

In Portland you can buy pizzas with food stamps. They charged people fifty cents to cook them. Some whale lady ordered all the pizzas they had and they told me I'd have to wait ten minutes like a cuck. It was a lot better fresh out of the oven though.

You know it's funny, because I hate the sauce of literally every other place that delivers pizza.

I live in one of the parts of America that has more pizzerias and Italian places than you can shake a stick at yet we still have a Dominos, Pizza Huts, Little Caesar's, Papa John's, and Olive Garden.

>rich Asian city near me
Vancouver?

You obviously live in a place that prides itself on eating Italian-American food, and people are going to do so even if they are trailer trash with no taste or ties to local establishments. So what? Having tons of variations on the exact same type of cuisine isn't the same as having options.

Better than Pizza Hut and dirt cheap.
If you want a good pizza you go elsewhere.
If you want an alright pizza for almost nothing you go to Little Ceasars.

>LC actually makes their dough in-store
Damn. Who else does? I know Pizza Hut doesn't.

The reason there are so many Italian American restaurants is since many of the people here are Italian so they have options like making the same shit at home. It doesn't matter. Options don't make the chains disappear.

>reading comprehension

I know when I took a tour of a store in the early 90's PH did.