Go to yelp

>go to yelp
>search "healthy" close to your location
>sort by highest rating
>post a picture of top place

Bulgogi wrap. The wrap looks so god awfully dry.

Is that Souvlaki with Greek salad and Hummus?

Looks pretty good

Looks like ass

Probably a kebab place. Literally every one around me bills itself as healthy.

Living in a small town teaches you to cook rather than going out to eat.

"Veggie Mari Sandwich"

It was the only picture with some color

fucking weebshit

preddy much

Kebab can be pretty healthy if you don't smother it in oils and sauces.

>Bacon
>Healthy
>Inb4 posting shitty news article of some hundred year old granny who eats bacon

That shit ain't healthy. They spray some sort of chemical on the fish. Raw fish is meant to be eaten immediately

It's obviously a result from someone commenting "healthy portions" or something.

But I think you should be more concerned with the shitton of gravy smothering biscuits.

are these pancakes

Details, itamae.

Made of dirt, the ultimate vegan grain

This was the first picture of the first result.

top kek

Kebabs with garlic sauce and hummus is the best man

>Chipotle chicken Bundles with jicama and cashews

I'd enjoy the fruit salad. I always enjoy fruit salad.

Yea, you do always seem to be near a gay bar

I don't know what this is.

Most people know it as a "salad". Pronounced sah-led.

Looks like a kale salad with sliced almond and perhaps raisins.

This place is actually really good but I have yet to eat dinner there just lunch.

They serve gyros and falafel and a couple other things for lunch, but then dinner is reservation only because they get everything local daily and need a head count.

This shows where everything comes from.

I know organic meat actually does taste a lot better (as opposed to produce) but every time I see it I flinch and assume they're adding $5 to the price

"Sushi" restaurant in California. I'll give them props for not covering every roll in half a dozen different sauces, but every other picture includes tacos, short ribs, and lamb chops (??).

That ramen looks like shit.

>raw jalapeƱos in ramen

"Asian Fusion"? Looks like some sort of gentrified izakaya

Looking closer I guess it's not really a sushi place. They call themselves a "Japanese Bistro", but its kind of pan-Asian/Japanese/California fusion crap. I'm visiting my parents and they live in a weird affluent suburb of Northern California where people have lots of money but absolutely no taste and I don't even understand half of the shit that is popular out here.

I think Californians are kind of like Brits when it comes to authenticity with their no fuck given attitude, except California has decent produce and ethnic cuisines to appropriate, however inauthentically they do so.

That's damn near the perfect meal. Grilled chicken, fluffy rice, crispy vegetables with a cool, refreshing yogurt sauce, some creamy, nutty hummus...

I could eat that every day I think.

Judge for yourself.

I get sandwiches at this place pretty often, had never taken a look at their yelp page, jijiji

i smudged my screen,
im sure that person had a salty as fuck rant on Yelp about that bug being in there as well.

I am not a fan of kimchi in ramen. In Korean noodle soups, sure, but not ramen.

Jesus Christ, make it stop.

The fact that it's tofu is the least sad thing about that entire plate;

I know, right? Even the celery looks like it wants to be put out of its misery.

That looks delicious, split it into two portions and I'm sure it's within healthy standard nutrient wise.

Fuck it I'd eat it. That's a dish for those with a "healthy" appetite.

The unhealthiest is the philly rolls with cream cheese and arguably the bit of breading in the tempura/mayo/avocado.
Rice and fish is generally lean.

Yuck.

Result I got is a Mediterranean/Lebanese place. Never been desu. It goes by platters so you essentially pick what you want from the salad and warm bar.

I'm conflicted.

Looks bretty good

When will the smoothie bowl meme end
still, i'd eat it.

Burrito, California scramble and pesto sandwich.

>Our GFree Soy-Free Vegan Shamburger on our famous Sunshine Bun!

Some sort of 'Mediterranean' restaurant(SAND NIGGERS SAND NIGGERS)

it needs to be. veggies tend to make wraps really soggy.

your food is probably worse. look at all that sugar. I'd just eat the fruit and throw the frisbies into a bag for camping.

it looks like its a spicy ramen. given the gimmicky nature of japanese food, you are a moron if you think they wont add wierd shit to ramen. you can get it with canned sweet corn.

Top rated place is actually a food truck that serves acai bowls. Not bad looking. Probably unreasonably priced though.

Vegan restaurant in Mayfair. I'll go if I can get a burger on the way home

I heard that some sort of chemical has been proven to cause cancer in rats by the FDA.

I'd eat it tho.

I live in a small town

At least you have an actual Indian place. Around here "healthy" literally returns a sports bar (with picture of Reces Pieces Sunday and burger) we have a sushi and pho place but they are almost always empty because muh burgers.

triggered me into thinking about moist
bagina for some reason...

The bacon isn't even the problem, it's the gallon of sausage gravy that gets you

>bagina
is that what the kids are calling it now? wow.

Paris.