I'm looking for literature about women who feel alienated from other women, possibly also men and humanity as a whole...

I'm looking for literature about women who feel alienated from other women, possibly also men and humanity as a whole. Doesn't matter how they deal with this, whether they are recluses, wanderers or socialites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FEUfkmJQuA
youtube.com/watch?v=BoB3tf9Q2AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Thinking in Pictures: My Life with Autism" by Temple Grandin

Middlemarch. George Elliot.

megan boyle

women are herd animals
unlike men they are never truly alienated from the society, they simply cannot be, they are too animals for it

Not sure if this is supposed to be an insult, Grandin is great.

>Temple Grandin, Ph.D., is a gifted animal scientist who has designed one third of all the livestock-handling facilities in the United States. She also lectures widely on autism—because Temple Grandin is autistic

would you allow an autist to design your farm, lol

This is generally true but there are exceptions. They tend to be crazy though.

Listen to one of her lectures on youtube and you might understand why they let her. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-FEUfkmJQuA

bear by the canadian writer marian engel. it's about a female canadian academic who moves up north alone in cottage country, canada in order to catalogue the collection of an important personage recently passed on. she also has a sexual relationship with a bear.

a male bear or a female bear?

this is exactly the topic of The Crying of Lot 49

> She is also the inventor of the "hug box", a device to calm those on the autism spectrum.

hahahahaohwow

i didnt know they give phd to autists in the usa

They give phds to autistic people all over the world, mate. It's not just a blanket term for someone who is annoying on the internet.

a male bear

barbara newhall follett

Is she singlehandedly responsible for the abomination of factory farming in America?

If anything she is singlehandedly responsible for improving the conditions for workers and animals alike.

seems she committed an unmeasurable amount of suffering to the animals

her thousand next reincarnations will be as a cow on an industrial farm

Sure doesn't seem like it, considering those conditions remain a complete fucking horrorshow.

>women are herd animals
men are even more clinging to the herd. Men cannot live when not acknowledged by the group . the best part is that men favor the female acknowledgement, rather than being relevant towards other men.

>the best part is that men favor the female acknowledgement

that's only true if by the female acknowledgement you mean the access to the pussy

a man biologically wants to impregnate as many women as possible

I don't know if you're being retarded on purpose but Temple Grandin is known for designing animal handling and slaughter facilities that process animals without causing stress, panic, pain and suffering for the animals or workers there. They are carefully designed by someone who understand what specifically makes the animals feel fear, what makes them move or stop, where their flight zones are, how to make them walk without inflicting pain etc. You can watch PETA shit all day, it still doesn't mean the entire animal industry is like an hopeless hell hole of suffering 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoB3tf9Q2AA

would be fun to make her walk that slaughter line herself instead of a cow

Wow, you're actually defending factory farming. Insane.

She also invented the hugbox.

why would that be entertaining?? she'd be hella calm.

You know, that's how she designs them. Except for the slaughter, you joker.

Are you telling me you're vegan then? Or do you support only farmers that slaughter animals in their own yard or maybe more of a hunter/gatherer society? Good for you. For everyone else I'd rather see people reduce suffering than throw pointless tantrums about factory farming and the poor cute animals.

engineering the best ways to quickly kill living entities, it probably needs a good dosage of a hugbox afterwards

also she could make quite a career if she was born in germany in like 1900ss

imagine the same picture of jews with their flight zones and blind spots

You don't have to be a vegan to understand that factory farming is seriously fucked up. But keep burying your head in the sand.

Has this thread been invaded by militant animal rights activists? I mean we're already at the point of comparing it to the Holocaust, completely skipped the slavery comparison.

not that guy, but i'll defend factory farming and GMOs too. i'm a poor fag, and if we all ate free range livestock and pesticide-free produce, i'd spend over half my workday just to feed myself.

i just don't understand how some libtards expect to feed the homeless/unemployed/welfare moms/starving africans while also intentionally ignoring the last 2 centuries of scientific advances.

I could see Hitler giving her a medal for her innovative and humane Zyklon-B based killing architecture.

>i'm a poor fag
You're also a dumb fag. Educate yourself before spouting off next time.

my diary desu

You are burying your head in sand, mate. Animals have simple desires. You can fulfill or ignore these desires in factory farming and non-factory farming alike. You can have a factory scale animal facility that treats the animals well and you can have third world inhabitants or rednecks that make life a living hell for their ten animals. The scale isn't the issue, it's the lack of humane handling and standards.

Animals are in rural areas always handled well from my experience, but are always seen as such. It's interesting to compare people who live with animals their entire lives and vegan faggots with two dogs.

youtube and flyers passed out at bernie sanders rallies aren't accredited educational institutions

when will you already publish it? it seems to encompass everything

>She is also the inventor of the "hug box", a device to calm those on the autism spectrum.
Why are all the good women either taken or too old?

>I mean we're already at the point of comparing it to the Holocaust, completely skipped the slavery comparison.
Yeah, because the slaves, niggers or not, was more valuable alive than dead.

>tfw niggos getting offended by being compared with animals

autists are often good at just one very specific thing

men whining about men living to please women

Betas should be exterminated in camps.

Obviously wealth, education and general happiness also have to do with it. It's no surprise that if you put immigrants into slaughter houses, have them work awful hours, understaffed and too long and pay them shit for it and don't tell them how to deal with animals they treat the animals lime complete garbage. You just have to look at places like China though to realize the opposite of factory farming isn't some brightly colored child friendly farming simulation.

The milk cows and egg laying hens are supposed to slaves. If you're really extreme even dogs and cats.

>You just have to look at places like China though to realize the opposite of factory farming
Your ignorance is painful to witness.

Factory farms are expanding in many developing countries including India, Brazil, Mexico and South Africa, but the growth in China is the greatest and most immediate threat. The trends in China offer a preview of a bleak global future that includes more animal suffering, enormous environmental degradation, and inevitably, greater human suffering.

China has a population of 1.34 billion, a rapidly growing middle class, a pent-up demand for meat and dairy products, and a proven ability to standardize the most efficient forms of industrial production. The authoritarian government is forcing urbanization on rural populations and eliminating small farms. In the coming years, enormous numbers of animals will be shifted from small farms and traditional Chinese backyard farms to industrialized production. Although exact figures are difficult to confirm, about 25 to 35 percent of the approximately 700 million pigs raised in China last year were raised on factory farms. That percentage is rapidly increasing because of the same economies of scale that eventually forced most American small farmers to abandon raising livestock—it’s much cheaper to raise animals in huge numbers on factory farms. In 1992 about 30 percent of pigs in the U.S. lived on large factory farms. Just 15 years later that figure was 95 percent. China is undergoing a similar transition.

>The milk cows and egg laying hens are supposed to slaves. If you're really extreme even dogs and cats.
Nigger power!

Factory civilization? Makes India seem like a sensible place. WW3 when?

Love me the formation of cyclic compounds

oh, people love to help others (when it doesn't cost them anything) even regardless of these mating dances

ask something on Veeky Forums or even better on reddit or a common forum and if they know the answer they will write you tons of text and give lots of advice

for them it's a way to prove that they are superior to that the person whom they help meanwhile that person uses them for his/her need, it's a kind of win-win situation

>if you put immigrants into slaughter houses

wait, was trump already elected

>ask for literature about women on Veeky Forums
>get a discussion about men, autism and meat

Emily Dickinson always gives off that vibe to me, although she's not explicit about it.

I Lock My Door Upon Myself

the bell jar

Is that a thin mac or a book mac?

The painting.

boimp