Give 1 good example of how blockchain can be used. You can't...

Give 1 good example of how blockchain can be used. You can't. In b4 100+ posts of people slapping the word "blockchain" in front of random tech. That doesn't prove anything.

>blockchain identity verification
>blockchain A.I
>blockchain data verification
>etc

All a bunch of horse shit that hasn't proven to be any better than the current status quo technology in the respective fields. Smart contracts are a real, legitimate developing technology---but there is no reason for them to need blockchain--what proof is there that blockchain would be superior to the alternatives for smart contracts?. If Crytpo will REALLY fucking die when everyone realizes this and that all the articles hyping up blockchain are nothing but marketing for the "crypto game". This term alone, blockchain, is the only reason it hasn't dumped. There are supposed projections of blockchain being "adopted a lot more" by end of 2018. When that doesn't happen---BTC will drop to below $1k, possibly even below $100 for all I know. Blockchain isn't going to happen, all there is now is a bunch of "promises of blockchain" that you load up your BTC into and then the ponzi man running the altcoin dumps it and takes in earnings.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1512407930916&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correction: give 1 example of how blockchain is BETTER than the current status quo.

Hard mode: Don't use the meme words decentralized, ledger, or smart contract in your post

>shoes on
Discarded

DYOR

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1512407930916&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

stop with the autism please

distributing CP on the blockchain
buy CP Chain

Medical records

Financial transactions

Smart contracts

Data management

NAME?

Supply chain.

Imagine if a company had it's very own private, but publicly viewable Internet. We can use Walmart for example.

Wal-Mart would not only be able to teach their own shipments more accurately, but the public could also see were the products came from, what country the bananas were farmed, and how long they were on a truck. All this info is instant and can be a huge jump in Logistics technology..learn something faggot.

oh this pasta again.
i could see how it works in real estate. it would probably still need to be centralized / regulated by a government agency though.
>unfalsifiable deeds
>put in money, deed automatically get transferred to you

real estate agents will still be around but they won't control the market like they do now

Who needs cellphones, I have a phone at home AND in my office. Mark my words this portable phone fad will die out in 5 years.

You are like that british minister at tge world fair who said electricity will never be heard or seen again once the fair was over.

>itt a moron that doesn't know what the fuck a blockchain is and how can it be utilized

Blockchain shitposting

Explain the benefits of cloud without talking about flexibility, cost savings, and availability

Ripple has already been adopted by major institutions

Tokenization of assets that can be transferred easily and without a ton of Jews is a huge use case.
Supply chain such as AMB that monitors all the different points that food and medicine go through with a trustless system that the different entities that handle can't fuck with. Big use case.
Money obviously.
Hacker proof city automation.

It's ok user not everyone is intelligent.

Why can’t I have a qt3.14 gf for cuddling and sharing my life while we travel the world together, loving each other to the point where we would put our life for the other? Why am I such a fucking loser? Whats the point of being rich if I will never be happy? What’s the fucking point of all this stupid retarded shit. Fuck life and fuck all this shitty suffering

Chin up pal.
Unless you're fat, in which case, chin-ups pal.

rn:
concepts > actual usage
after bubble crash (the next big one):
actual usage > concepts

happened the same way with internet adoption in connection with the dot-com bubble
blockchains are just a very versatile tech that we haven't even imagined all the possible uses of.
the speculative boom might, however, not be here to stay...
so grab what the fuck you can and get out....

>all this text just to say I suck cocks

That's a cool story wagie. Enjoy your poor mediocre life and also think of us when 1 BTC is worth 50k.

voting you dumb faggot

Literally just fog computers. I've already used stuff like BOINC but if there was a proper financial incentive, that shit would become an industry.

That's the only shit on blockchain I care about that actually makes me really bullish.

L E T T U C E
E
T
T
U
C
E

penis

Blockchain based smart contract implemented mechanical Turk solutions are genuinely going to be useful. While constructing a dataset stopping pajeets from corrupting data by being lazy. They don't get paid til the data is deemed clean and correctly tagged. Amazon's mechanical Turk can be hit or miss. To be honest, wagecucking and finance in general will be blockchained so you can't avoid tax and have to hit targets within predefined constraints. Blockchain will free the early adopters and enslave the no coiners.

Dent wireless already used by telcos

Very good to make money with speculation, in fact the value is 0 because everyone could create his own blockchain