What's your favorite junk food or guilty pleasure? I'll always have a sot spot for Party Pizza

What's your favorite junk food or guilty pleasure? I'll always have a sot spot for Party Pizza

DiGiorno's is the only frozen pizza I'll buy. Only one that at least resembles a crispy crust.

Hamburger Helper

>DiGiorno's

Literally the worst frozen pizza on the market.

Fucking surimi sticks. I usually buy like 2 packs and down them in one sitting if I'm feeling naughty.

Nah, it's good. Just too expensive for what it is unless they're marked down

Arizona Kiwi + Strawberry

that crust looks so weird

DiGiorno is as shit as any other shitty frozen pizza with the added bonus of a rising crust. But assuming you are able to good the crust properly, it still doesn't taste very good. Also the sauce is disgusting.

It's been awhile since I've had them, but I always liked Red Baron.

They're gross. It amazes me that the same company makes the delicious pizza rolls. Shurfresh and Always Save always had way better frozen pizza singles.

>those nasty ass rubber cubes on the pizza

Red Baron is one of the biggest memes on this board. Don't know what's so great about getting the top of your mouth destroyed. I like the marketplace pizza desu.

But to answer OPs question, my guilty pleasure is nuts esp cashews and sunflower seeds. Healthy or whatever but extremely high in calories and I can eat A LOT of them at a time.

>added bonus of a rising crust

Their rising crust is absolutely terrible. It's just a giant hunk of doughy shit.

Red Baron and Jack's thin crust are far superior, and also taste better and cost less.

I'll send you a pizza roll in the mail

Not who you're replying to. I'm just now joining the thread.

I agree about DiGiorno. They have the worst crust, and I feel like I'm eating a loaf of bread.

Red Baron has GOAT crust. But the last time I had Jack's it was like styrofoam. It even squeaked between my teeth.

Soooo good!
Best with a cup of black coffee.

My grocery store, stater bros stopped carrying these. Sucks

Sup SoCal

This.

Those taste like the cardboard they come in.

I bought that last week or so. Hadn't had it for years before that. It really is tasty but so rich, which is why I rarely have it. I know a cup of black would tone it down but I hate coffee.

i love.......bacon pizza

my mom used to get these and i would microwave them and roll them up like burrito

that and freezer burn and sausage grease
the 'cheese', 'sauce' and 'topping' all taste like nothing

You're all children with undeveloped taste buds

forever and always

Pretty good stuff.

I go through 2 cans of this garbage at a time
hell anything chef boyardee makes is a guilty pleasure of mine
think ill go make myself some

>all this talk about frozen pizza
>no freschetta
shit taste
all of you

mah nigga

brick oven master race

Naw just had way too many of them when i was younger and can now really taste them. And they taste like cardboard, plastic, stale cheese.

>It's been awhile since I've had them, but I always liked Red Baron.
Red Baron is the goddamn shit. I fucking love it, not gonna lie. Probably the only frozen pizza that's actually pretty damn good too.

I'll get DiGiorno's or Freschetta if they're on sale, but pic related is what I usually go for, except I also put a lot of extra cheese on it.

Those garbage pizzas are only good for parties where you have to feed a ton of stoners on the cheap.

Jack's pizza is also really amazing. It's my go-to preference for a cheap pizza.

Those are awesome. For some reason I only ever find them at the occasional gas station. I wish they were more common.

So bad but so good

canned pasta. especially spaghetti. especially the cheap off-brand.

the shittier and cheaper, the better.

Excuse me I am a homosexual and I find the association with weeb trash offensive.

Please consider checking your privilege.

This, I like their taco and bacon cheeseburger versions.

I was close to blackout drunk one time and managed to assemble something that tasted just like the "cheeseburger" flavor of HH. It was ground pork, a little tomato sauce, penne noodles, kraft singles, and whatever seasonings I had. Weirdly nostalgic.

These little shits. My mom used to make them when I was like 6. What's the best way to make them?

Spaghetti-o's are top fucking tier, though a little blander than I remember. Did they change the sauce?

>These little shits. My mom used to make them when I was like 6. What's the best way to make them?
Are you looking for best use of Hillshire Smoked Sausage party size? To me, you wrap them in honey butter croissant refrigerated pillsbury dough, and make smoky sweet crispy pigs-in-a-blanket. Dip in coarse mustard of course.

But, if you want the "best" cocktail sauce for the crock pot? It's Heinz chili sauce (a ketchup with more aromatic spices), plus grape jam (not jelly). There are a hundred variations with components from ketchup, mustard, grape jam, bbq sauce, honey. They can taste too sweet or too much like raw BBQ that can't get glazed. The sweet n sour you want usually comes from the vinegar component of chili sauce/ketchup. Nothing is preventing you from browning the little dogs first, and then simmering them to be ready to eat whenever it is they are later served. Sausage > regular links.

I want to die eating these

Do you have the palate of a 5 year old?

>Literally a thread about shitty foods people should've grown out of eating but still enjoy
>Harping on him specifically for bad taste

>buying DiGiorno shit instead of just going to little caesar's
The only frozen pizza worth it's price are Tombstones.

I love to cook those and dip them in a Greek yogurt habanero sauce mix. Shits pretty cash

I love taking leftovers and frying them in a pan with the sauce til crispy

fuckkkkkkk man

There's a gaming lounge I go to sometimes and they have really cheap junky food. Last week I got a giant dish of tater tots with shredded cheese melted over the top. It was amazing.

I don't see the market for little ceasars besides deep dish. Every other national chain has $5 or $6 pizzas if you buy two now. Bring a friend or two and it's a bit better for the price

I prefer red Barron. They are similar quality and they are often on sell. I like to keep one around for lazy days.

Are you referring to the fact that the sauce gets fucking nuclear? Just let it cool down a bit first senpi.

christ, at $1 my wallet just cant resist the dog food inside of these hoes.

Instant noodles, they're terrible for you and make you feel gross but I love 'em for some irrational reason

Just picked up a bunch of different ones from my local asian supermarket can't wait to try them all, pic related will probably always be the favourite though

I just watched a dude go to Indonesia to a restaurant, order Indo Mie's mi goreng and load it up with 100 thai chili peppers. 10/10

Pepperoni pizza rolls

Literally every top review places them on the top 4 (they average 2.5) of frozen pizza.

It is ok to admit you have autistic taste, just don't claim the rest of us follow your warped mind.

DiGiorno is fucking amazing you gay bitch

ramen isn't terrible brah
just gotta make it into an actual soup and throw egg and shit in it

Those are so expensive though. I like them and would eat it all the time if I could, but at best I rarely buy them and toss it in pasta.

Same thing with lil smokies. Those are $5 for a little bitch pack. I need two or three to be satisfied and then I still need barbecue sauce. I'm not even fat, I'm a skeleton.

I hate being poor.

mmmmm :DDDD

got dam

godderm

Make way, best frozen pizza comin through

mm

>DiGorno's

Just dough my shit up

I wouldn't know for sure but your sense of taste does get less sensitive as you get older.

same.
im kinda ashamed to buy them, though. i usually try to do self checkout or go to the oldest cashier.

I'm telling you man they don't give a shit.

regardless, im not going to the cute 20ish year old to buy my 2 party pizzas and beer.
sure, if im doing actual grocery shopping then it doesnt matter, but sometimes ive craved these and bought them alone.

Choo choo best chocolate coming through.

I cannot control myself around these

I try to stay Veeky Forums in what I eat but goddamn I love Totionos pizzas. I also enjoy chips and salsa or queso blanco or thin Jack's pizza.

What this nigga said

I legit think this is the best cheapest frozen pizza.

Ive never made one and was like, "wow this tastes cheap and sucks" unlike totino's which is intentionally shitty

those and cherry bakewells will be the end of me

I dont know why im drawn to shit quality food... maybe it's the novelty? I don't know.

Wait, you like the overstuffed one?
I always thought they tasted awful because i dont know what filler they use but it changed the taste dramatically.

Other than that, chef boyardee is great

This shit got me and my roommates through shitty dorm life.

aww yeah the sponge is so moist and the icing gives just the perfect amount of resistance.

and they come 2 in a packet "oh well guess I have to eat both slices"

Oh god I hate myself when i eat these but i cant deny how good they are on a lonely night with cheap wine and a terrible reality TV show. Junk food for body, mind and soul.

These, used to put like 3 slices of cheese on these fuckers and nuke em to hell in the microwave

951 we out here

Wow that was not the right image.
But also oddly related

Just ate a block of grilled halloumi. Why am I such a fatass.

Mah nigga, love those things. Got a pack in my fridge right now. I like to chill em for 15 minutes and then eat them

where did you get the top of that picture?

This, and forever this. Usually I get sick of the same thing over time like most people, but not this.