Your favorite cooking shows?

your favorite cooking shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2jnbaNfkso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Best Cooking Show You Will Ever Watchâ„¢.

Sweet Genius

Cooking with Ja/ck/

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=x2jnbaNfkso

comfy cooking shows with qt girl hosts

> ITT: millenials who will never experience the iron chef phenomenon

Jap version. Not the 'merican crap.

The one with the white guy in the flame shirt with spiked hair he always goes "welcome to flavor tavern" or something like that

Kate's Katering

1990's saturday morning PBS. I learned more there than anywhere; at least it inspired me.

I miss that show.

this.

Ready, Steady, Cook is the shit

Top chef were so good the first 3 seasons or so. Good Eat was fun to watch. Giada delarentis when i need to do wood work. Cant forget about No reservation, though! Not a cooking show but its food related

Masterchef Australia: The Professionals

Reasons why:
-Marco Pierre White
-Out of the three Masterchef countries (USA, UK and Australia), Australians have the better palate.
-Marco Pierre White
-Seafood everywhere
-Most of the contestants are top-blokes
-Marco Pierre White

Added bonus: The hilarity of watching MPW actively trying to be calm and sort of smile at everyone (even when he's angry) during the whole show but you can tell he's putting an enormous amount of effort into it. It's like MPW Mk.II, he must be doing therapy or meditation or something.

The F Word

nice

remember when MPW was the king of Veeky Forums?

He still is.

Have you watched the show? I didn't want to like him because he seemed a bit of a dick but I was a huge fan of Rhett's cooking. Rhys and Nathan's cooking also really matches my tastes.

3 Meals A Day

Please Take Care of My Refrigerator

Is that Hillary Duff?

The sensible choice

Why is there a bath towel there?

lol he's too stupid to cut the base flat

his show kitchen is the laundry room

>le im so much smarter than millenials meme

please go on

The Urban Peasant(Canadian)
iron chef(original since theres a new usa shit version it seems)

i dont have cable anymore so i dont know what else out there that might have caught my eye in the past 10 years

I like it but I honestly prefer the American version now. I still find it kind of stupid that they try and say that the chairman is the nephew or the original one when I'm pretty sure he's not even Japanese.

he's got to be putting on an act. i've decided this, finally. no one can be this stupid.