Is it staying outside of the meme line this fucking time?

THIRD FUCKING TIME!
Is it gonna not shit the bed this time?
This whole fucking thing is getting annoying, just moon or fucking dump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We going to 12k nigga.

sideways until you buy or sell,yes the memes are real

This, I'm 50/50 because it's the only way to counter the curse!

you mean this one user?
youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

Still didn't close above the descending memeline on the 1d chart, today might be the day.

god fucking speed anons!
today is the day we brake free from the bears!

welp
MIght, might not

or it might break out briefly and wojak all the way

>Euros

under 10k by Saturday. you have been warned

I personally recommend Ancient Finnic witching drums for TA

same shit

and lacks momentum

yeah, i drew the same. might just be people waiting on sidelines for entry...volume might spike light crazy. hourly looks exhausted, though.

I almost died.

>activate quantum immortality

I tried to draw the same line as precise as possible and got the same result, it looks like it's already outside, so I don't know what to do, I expected either a massive uptrend or a hard rejection. I don't wanna fall for a bull trap

>bitcoin finally trades (close to) a regular currency
this is normal, well it's still ranging 3-4% that's still a shit load. regular currencies have a wild day when it's 1% up or down
so get used to it because it's only going to slow down more, the pump is history, the liquidity is gone.

low momentum to break OUT,
Just now a little above, fighting BOGGS
I expect slow rejection and further sideways

whats also risky in this case is that it could become a break of necessity instead of a break of conviction. with this low volume you'd rather have a break of conviction with follow-through.

My sides
Thanks user

I really don't like how BTC is behaving right now, a massive drop feels just as likely as a massive pumps.
Add to that all the small flash pumps/dumps that are going on... Patience seems to be the key here.

This. This is extra annoying since it makes buying alts a pain in the ass. If they drop a bit and then BTC ramps up you lose 10% in sats, if they drop and BTC goes down you lose 10% in sats. So as long as BTC is on the edge alts are not moving with conviction (down or up) either.

Someone posited the theory of a short squeeze to bounce us into recovery. What do you guys think?

Perhaps, I've given up on trying to predict BTC for now atleast. I'm just trading small amounts of altcoins until shit starts to make sense.

that was great.

omfg lol I haven't laughed that hard in years, literally