Heard about Veeky Forums last year first time on Veeky Forums

>heard about Veeky Forums last year first time on Veeky Forums
>hear about a board called /Pol/
>start browzing
>learn about international world Jew bankers, how Hitler was right, how the Holocaust never happened, how white women have been blacked, nigger threads, South African white refugees no news talking about them being slaughtered.

Guys I don't even get out of bed anymore. The only time I feel good is when I'm sleeping, and even then I have nightmares about everything I've learned. Holy fucking shit. What is this? Why is no one talking about these problems in real life?

Kys

We are talking about them.
On /pol/
You realize thousands of people post on /pol/ every day?

kys poltard

trust me it gets worse. Much worse..
Better forget about all this shit and try to live the normie life

I'm meaning why the fuck aren't we talking about these issues in our workplaces, with our neighbours, etc

wait til he finds out who the bogs are... he thinks the jew bankers are bad

Bogs not bad
Bogs chaotic

cause people dont give a shit, and it is by design. Think of it as a black magic spell which must be sustained or it loses its power

I speak french.

The bogs are fucking /bros

Would invite them to my parties.

Because most normies are employed by jew corporations or they are literally brainwashed by Jewish academia and media.

nice not Veeky Forums related blog post
let me help you get off Veeky Forums with a ban, back to your containment board for the meantime

>btc created by banks
i always knew it

>triggered pajeets
Go back to shitting in the streets. You fucking make this board so much worse with your shilling. Fuck you.

>tfw you realize /pol/ came here to get rich and ended up ruining it just like everything else in their lives

Oldfag /pol/ack here, I know everything you know plus more since I was browsing /pol/ when it was still called /new/. I have posts with double digit post counts on current incarnation /pol/.

I am very happy with life as it is now. You are in that cringey newfag stage where you get depressed and care about every little thing. Wait it out a few years and you will return to your normal self. Honestly red pilling yourself is not beneficial at all to yourself.

This, /pol/ can't stop ruining everything it touches. And I say this as an ex /pol/ack.

>Ex-pol
You don't just stop being a /pol/ack. You never were one.

just a FYI this is a cuck spammer trying to create a culture of depression, self defeatism, and lay seeds for cuckoldry

Whatever newfag. I took more redpills than you and then redpilled myself out of /pol/.

Once your honeymoon phase with the really cool conspiracy theory that makes your life more interesting wears off, you realize it just makes life more depressing and gives you excuses for your failure and ends up just wasting your time. You will spend all your effort caring and thinking of ways to save something you have absolutely no control over while your own life goes to shit as you neglect yourself.

/pol/ is a fucking dangerous board and it can really get your caught in a rut.

This.

What I am trying to say is even if you are a depresed /pol/ack who thinks the Jews are out to get him and the world is ruined. A few years of thinking it through and you can be back to your old happy self again no problems. Don't give up and become a fucking suicidal wreck over /pol/shit.

jesus how people waste their lives....

I have been on pol ever since the zimmerman trials.... so I think that's seven years of pol haha...
I have just fall into this weird depressing state. I'm not going to elaborate, but financially I'm very secure and my kids do not have illnesses and are very healthy.
But man does the pol perspective on life fuck you right up. The western world I believe is headed for hards times unless we wake up.... I fear my kids futures.

because the good guys lost. why you think we should be happily chatting away about our masters enslaving us is beyond me, if we had free speech we wouldn't be in this situation

I can tell by the way you've written your post you're full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.

i took the conspiracy pill as a teenager and it fucked me up for 3 years. thank god /pol/ wasn't around to suck me in deeper

goy.

People think video games are a time waster. /pol/ is a mental life waster. You will spend all your time researching, thinking about and caring about the dumbest shit totally believing it to be real, talking to other people who take it extremely seriously.

/pol/ is a dangerous form of escapism from a dull life of your average young white male. It offers you many excuses for why you failed to suck you in then offers you the chance to live out a fantasy in real life with all these "my whole life was a lie" conspiracy theories that totally turn reality on it's head.

>zimmerman newfag

I was there way before that, and that trail was so annoying to go through, completely clogged the board up to the point it was impossible to discuss anything else during it. I think I took a break for a week at that point. Which in retrospect it was a good thing but at the time I wanted to talk about Jew banking and have my WW2 good guy generals.

You don't know shit you fucking newfag.