If this picture was a book, what book would it be?

If this picture was a book, what book would it be?

I'm trying to look for a book about solitude, depression and early adulthood that is set in a relatively modern setting.

I'm not looking for meme young adult books like Maze Runner or Hunger Games, am I asking for too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1JhZN9QGoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger.

No Longer Human

Taipei

he said no memes

Reading this senpai.

Can't relate to women senpai.

Giving this a try also.

They're both very masculine or at least hold the mindset of femininity that is seen through a male author's lens. Very much worth it imo, and there are nice Yale lectures for you to check out afterwards.

Somehow, long avenues lit by gas lamp or electric lights and shaded by trees speaks late 19th century early 20th century to me. Outside of the gay ambience you are going for, I would recommend a quality book based on that interpretation. But the fact remains, you're a shit aesthetic fag and you don't deserve good books.

go to hell

Is it because I said that I can't related to women?

How can an autistic 22 year old robot relate to women?

>women
>having the same feelings as men

No. It is because the photograph does not convey the achievements of man or the emotions of man. It is impotent. It vaguely suggests there are relations between women and men but does not identify specifics. Good literature is greater than that picture will ever be. Greater than any photographer can ever hope to be.

>>women
>>having the same feelings as men

half-animals don't have the same feelings as humans

It's just literally an album cover from an album that I like a lot.

To be honest I would have picked this video instead but I would have gotten no replies:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1JhZN9QGoY

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

what book would that picture be - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

paris nocturne - patrick modiano

but he doesn't write about woe is me bullshit for young 20 year old faggots

this is just somnambulatory ambient shit. if you can't find a book like this by picking randomly off the shelf then you haven't tried and are therefore underserving. Do the bare minimum.

>somnambulatory ambient shit
>Kranky Records
>Pan American
>Labradford

literally 2deep4u, what a pleb

ZZZZzzzzzzz...... so deep... so meaningful...

This shit right here man, it's like it was written by a robot for robots, I can really relate to this and a lot of situations, thanks senpai.

Reminds me of Paris nights so In Search of Lost Time

anything by houllebecq