Name one other coin you would unironically be comfortable going 100% into for 8 months starting now

name one other coin you would unironically be comfortable going 100% into for 8 months starting now.

[spoiler]you cant[/spoiler]

Neo

Link
Ambrosus
Theta

Tron, bitconnect, bitcoin diamond

Nice try OP

Of all the internet funny money, BTC is probably the "safest" bet, yes. But true mooning is probably reserved for meme coins (most of which will likely crash and burn shortly after, of course).

OMG

JNT

Prolly BTC, its slowing down, but has some growth potential as more people come in and realise shittokens and shitcoins are shit.

IOTA

Tether

icx
prl
zrx
trx

This. JNT is becoming the majority of my portfolio.

ahahah

This

Nano
Wtc
Neo

Komodo

When normies enter the market, and I mean really truly enter the market, it'll be in the form of BTC. This is where BTC's growth potential lies. ETH is probably BTC's only serious competitor in this regard.

OMGzilla

Wow, Veeky Forums is this stupid to fall for this bullshit. God you guys really are pajeet tier.

vechain

Everyone knows ETH is the only correct answer.
However we also know it's better to just buy btc and flip shitcoins as long as you can make time to track the markets, because noone knows how long we need to wait for the next ETH pump. However, it remains the only hold that will not suddenly tank and will have long-term gains.

>next 8 months
how about next 2 weeks?

I would say it but I wouldn't want to let a faggot like you invest into an actual coin

unironically BCH
not saying it'll flippening but the MSM has been setting it up and within 8 months it'll 3x

PoWH3D

ADA

Lol what are your holdings poorfag

The point of this thread was to get people to shill coins to OP, and you are all doing the work for him. It shows how desperate you are and how worthless your coins are. I'd never tell a pajeet like your my coins.

FUN

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero
And either IOTA or maybe STEEM

What the fuck happened to spoiler tags? Mine dont work either on here. Is it just a Veeky Forums thing?

AMB

RLC I believe it will go up
ARK I believe it won't move a cent, there fore it is safe

That's easy.

Jibrel

You can flip shitcoins with eth too

NANO

Unironically this, if it dies everything goes to zero anyway

HBT. I know the marketcap will 10-40x and it'll be a top 100 coin before EOY but i'm only 5% deep. Dont know if i've lost the balls to go all-in or finally mastered self-discipline.

there are plenty but it really depends on how the market is going to look like.

USD

Silver rounds

Enigma, ENG.

Sia

Neo/omg