If LINK rises to 300+$ some day, so its doesnt matter how many LINKS you have, 3000 or 30000. You will make it anyway...

If LINK rises to 300+$ some day, so its doesnt matter how many LINKS you have, 3000 or 30000. You will make it anyway. And if LINK goes to 0$, so fuck it, you will just lose 2-3k$. thats all.
Therefore you dont need to buy many LINKS.

Why settle with $500k-1m when you can have $5-10m or more

I suspect link represents the best risk:return profile out there after the unbelievable, trump troll levels of weaponized autism were poured into researching it.

They may look back in a few years and say the greatest trick Veeky Forums ever pulled was convincing the world that link was a meme...

>its doesnt matter how many LINKS you have, 3000 or 30000
Correct if you have infinite ammount of time. However, you want to make it as fast as possible therefore making logical to have as many links as possible before making it

Dump your links you stupid normies.

This whole project is based off one guy who runs a JSON parser and scams your money to buy more cheeseburgers.

Funny thing is that the WORLD needs a decentralized JSON parser. Sergey is just fulfilling that need.

Just a 50 billion JSON parser.

thanks just bought 100k JSON parsers

I earn 30k GBP a year - earning 1m from crypto would be 30 years salary, which would do me fine.

I already have a house and girlfriend

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Why are u making excuses? More is better PERIOD.

>unbelievable, trump troll levels of weaponized autism were poured into shilling it

I recognize you. You are giving yourself way too much credit /pol/scum

This.

I can smell the onion bhargis from here

Crypto Joe is a fucking crypto genius trader. I follow him on twitter. It's no surprise that he is staying away from this toxic community and outright, literal shit of a shitcoin that is chainshit.

This is my logic desu, will get 30k+ after I graduate, so fuck it anyway, only chance to make it really

Go back to the Reddit.

Good yob bizgang

The memes are working as intended

he's not wrong. Most of the link holders on Veeky Forums now are unironically idiots, though that's all of biz in any case. I barely come on any more and cringe anytime I enter a link thread.

>goes to Veeky Forums for first time in life
>it's infested with newfags and normalfags from the Nov-Dec 2017 invasion
>HUUR DEEZ Veeky Forums LOT ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS

>Why are u making excuses? More is better PERIOD.
not if the project fails. you have to calculate the risk to reward ratio vis your own current financial situation

Yeah but this is link though. Put out the bucket, not the thimble

A lot of LINK holders post daily on Veeky Forums, inevitable we are gonna have the same conversations over and over again.. In the beginning (October) there was a lot of talk about Chain Link as a project and the potential within it, as that topic grew old, Veeky Forums gradually shifted toward memes and chain link fud/shill.

What people don't get is even autistic retards want money.

They're not going to hold a coin for 6 months straight and talk about it constantly without truly researching it and believing it will rocket.

This is why I'm 100% into LINK.

pretty much this every aspect has been discussed at least a few times by now
we have gone trough all the rumors thread after thread
the only time we have a more or less serious, discussion about it is when something new happens which is not that often
but I agree I think all the memes has attracted a lot of retards

same

Veeky Forums including Veeky Forums is a lot of things, mostly bad. But there also is something worth of value within it.

I research link for months. Took extensive notes on everything. Even investigated potential market capture. I have a 6 page word document I review at least 3 times a week and add new info.

Yeah. There are shitcoins that were shilled here for 2 weeks and as soon as they dumped everyone forgot they exist and now you barely see 1 thread a week. ChainLink was shilled here EVERY SINGLE DAY since october, multiple threads per day even when it was bleeding for months doing nothing but losing money. I’ve never seen a coin shilled as heavily as chainlink, I don’t think even ETH was as shilled as this. Over 6 months of constant daily shilling, there’s just zero way ChainLink won’t go at least 100x in the next 3 years and make all stinkies millionaires.

can confirm

lmfao this dude's feed is just a wall of cripple shilling. I can't wait for this dumb faggot to fomo in

Uhm..you so kind to give gibs, user-san?

I would love to see it.

gib

Holy shit irs working