Bottle or glass?

>bottle or glass?

tldr; should a beer be allowed to breathe before you drink it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um5G2JG2Q8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indoors: serve in a glass.
Outdoors: just gimme a fucken stubby m8.

Glass is better. But if beer is trash to begin with its not like you will get some miracles out of it

Cold climate? Glass
Hot climate? Bottle

>just gimme a fucken stubby m8
sounds like how you and your "m8" talk during gaysex 2bh fem

I don't drink fast enough to keep it from going stale in a glass. Maybe a Kölner Stange.

Even if it's a cheap lager in a can, I always pour it in a pint glass. It just tastes better to me and I wanna feel like I'm drinking beer and not a soda, I guess. I think it's more deliberate and I'm not sucking down a bunch of cans or bottles haphazardly.

But if it's at someone else's place, outside or something, I don't really care.

unless its draft I don't really see any point in pouring it from a single serving container into another single serving container.

no homo but i can't wait to get my hands on my m8's delicious six pack while we toss meat on the barbie.

>tfw the tl;dr is longer than the original question

If you're drinking a shite lager to get wasted it doesn't matter. But if you drink something remotely better and want to taste it, it does matter because when you taste you use the sense of smell as well as the mouth to feel taste. Unless you drink from a glass, that part is out of the equation.

Other way around, honey.

A bar we went to in Greece would keep their pint glasses in the freezer, which would make their sub-par lager actually taste good in the heat.

Are we all just ignoring the fact that this mothafucka asked us if beer needs to BREATHE?
It's not wine man. All your doing is losing carbonation. What the fuck?

glass, I don't know why but I always enjoy it more, regardless of the quality of the beer

It's because you can smell more that way and smell is a huge component of taste

Never bottle. How is this an actual question?

The main reason is aroma. Aromatics are a huge, huge, huge important part of perceiving beer, and you will get none of them from a bottle.

For many beers, as well, the head is important for mouthfeel, and glass just looks cooler. Those are small things. Aroma is a big thing.

the only beers that come in bottles these days are sours and stouts. if you drink either from the bottle i have to wonder about you desu. but "proper glassware" is also a joke. as long as you're drinking from something that isn't a shaker pint, you're good

I don't drink it for the taste I drink it for the after effects I like to get drunker than hell

>the only beers that come in bottles these days are sours and stouts.
What

>but "proper glassware" is also a joke.
How can one man be so full of shit? Do yourself a favor and buy a glass with nucleation points. It won't change your life but it does make a difference.

Depends on beer. PBR is best on draught or from a can- shit from a bottle. Other beers it doesn't matter, but it it was in a bottle to start I'm drinking it from the bottle. There is no reason to pour your bottle into a glass.

Drink from a pretentious beer glass and you will never go back

youtube.com/watch?v=Um5G2JG2Q8g