twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so sad whaaaaaa ;__;

I killed my muse.

It doesn't have an object to blame for.
It doesn't have a desire to strife for.
It's not a lover, nor a god.
Will stay with me
in days to come.

idk, ever since I'm on anti-depressants there is no "sadness" anymore, now it's just an almost painful weariness, or an indifference towards life, which makes me feel, not quite like "I want to die" but more like "not wanting to live"; if that makes any sense.

i'm not on meds and i feel exactly the same. if i only could stop being.

Taper off before it's too late. Antidepressants should be reserved for very severe cases of depression where lifestyle changes are either impossible or have been tested vigourously and shown no effect.

Never felt better, she loves me and I love her. It's a shame it's going to be a bit of a distance thing, I'm glad we both make more money than we know what to do with so that we can fly to go see each other every week.

Whoops, wrong thread :^)

Sadness is far from true
i do not feel, nor do i relate
even less do i hate
my presence seen, not felt
i am but i won't be, nor was i ever to beginn with
drifting away
It's okay chad, you will live for the next 50 years, we will start living in 100.

did you write this or copied?

“I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, and yet I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.”
I just copied a quote from Chopin, but I feel very related

but i'm not especially sad tho

lmao why the fuck would i be sad bitch i have six pack abs and like 4 girlfriends suck my huge dick lol

I'm sad yo
Not fun

What do you mean by "too late"?

Not the guy you replied to but:
I've heard from other anons that if you take antidepressants for to long it will change you for good. I.e. no way to turn back and be yourself again.
Suicidal thoughts become more and more apparent, talk to your doc and tell him this isn't working out.

ZOG pills my dude
memes aside I tapered off them pretty well, only got the brain zaps

Okay, I will do that. Thank you.

The absence of happiness is not sorrow, rather just emptiness.

I am that, not sad nor happy.

I am filling it with wholesome qualities, not temporary fleeting joys which brings its other equal, which is the presence of sadness.

>Indifference towards life
Buy that's a great way to feel my dude

Well maybe that's the wrong way to put it. It's not a "fuck errything I do what I wanna" kind of feel, rather very intense avolition.

I am worried about this feeling of numbness
youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
Not in the sense "fuck everything" with red hot hatred, but a numb sense that twists your guts into an enclosed box that fills it with mold, and your gums are eroded from all the shutting your mouth has been in, when a fap is the only thrill that you can find and act.

I hate to be a box of tools that is not a tool itself but that will get rusty before finding its marble, for is too afraid to test its metal.

I don't want to wither like a candle burnt for nothing or a TV that fizzles with the ever so slow crackling line coming up time to time from a bad reception until is junk.

I hate to be called the mind of the talk when I am the butt of it, to see over my nose and stand down my knees.

I've become everything I hate, and I have nobody to blame but myself.

I don't feel sad at the moment, just worried, I guess.

Last night when I went to bed I figured out why it is so easy for me to get
obsessed with certain activities. I noticed that my days are pretty empty and
so the addiction/obsession is a sort of way to escape (or fill) life.

The problem is that once I burn out I don't want to keep doing the activity
anymore. Last year I quit two projects after year and a half. In november I
took a break of programming and only now I'm getting in the mood for it again.
After three days I'm already regretting having accepted the gig, even though I
need the money. Looking back, I think this might have been the reason why I
dropped out of college: I worked on my seminar/thesis/project 14 hours a day,
every single day, for two years.

My worry is that I will not find something to fill my free time in an
enjoyable but healthy way.

I feel for you

I've been very lonely lately. I've never had many friends, but over the past year the few that I have had either moved away or fell out of touch with me, and I spend my free time reading or watching comforting television. I have a job where I work the graveyard shift and rarely interact with people there, and lately it's gotten so that I don't even have the energy to devote to reading anymore. I watch reruns of the Office for hours each day, and I'm afraid I'm slowly going crazy because I'm starting to feel like the ensemble cast are becoming my close friends.

>guilt of living in a developed country
>sense of failure since I know exactly what I could have done right but yet didn't
>sense of complete boredom towards daily life
>the feeling when nothing really touches you internally,
>the dualism of while having a partner to feel constantly annoyed in her company, and while not the craving desire of having one.

Recently found out I have type 1 diabetes (the genetic one) after passing out from low blood sugar. Apparently I've had it for months now and have lost a third of my vision irreparably, which will likely continue to deteriorate and I will be blind by 30

Does depression correlate with academic failure?

I feel completely empty and find it impossible to find something to do that I love. All I ever wanted was a sense of purpose in life, I finished my degree in English and got a menial job but it was only after completing my degree that I realized that all the meaning I gave to my life was finishing it. Now that I have done so I drift aimlessly through life seeking a new purpose which eludes me.

i feel u user

I dont feel sad that my back hurts daily from a herniated disc I got at 22 years old

I dont feel sad that I live at home at 28.

I dont feel bad that despite working more then people I know, I have never broken poverty level income

I dont feel bad that I see thru politics and realize how dire the current future of the American citizen is if you don't come from money unless you want to be strapped with debt.

I dont feel sad that I have never had a gf and never will

I dont feel sad that I have barely seen the world outside my tiny 15k population small redneck town.

I dont feel sad that I got hurt at work and they fucked me by firing me and fighting me on work comp

I dont feel sad that the insurance company fights me on health care and it takes nearly a year to get a cortisone shot.

I dont feel sad that I wake up in middle of night with this coming to attention to my mind right away.

I dont feel sad that I fucked up by walking out of the army recruiters office cuz I didnt believe in the war.

I dont feel sad that all of my previous interests have been destroyed, music does nothing for me, tv and films just like people pretending to be fake people in a role for a shitty written plot and they hardly sell it.

I feel sad because I am trapped in this town, in this circle, in this body with no positive chance at a fighting chance.

I feel sad that I am always aware of this and devoid of socializing or being mentally competant to try to sell people things because my self confidence is the size of an ant and I am so bitter at the things that happened to me with the constant angst of regret making me always question If i deserved this...

I hate that in my youth I self medicated instead of grabbing the bull by the horns like everyone else does.

I hate that I am still alive yet too pussy to pull the trigger and end this.

I dont no what I am waiting for. I dont know why i even wrote this, its not going to change anything and an hour later I will be so self concious and wonder why i wrote this while feeling pathetic for doing so.

same guy as the wordy reply above with all the long lines of text.

I literally feel like this stupid meme, I know I am better then this but I cant shake it. I have a dark night of the soul every night for the past 6 years.

When i make contact with any one, I feel like all of my insecurities, mistakes, etc I have going on in my mind are what they are thinking.

It manifests it's self into reality and I have become "that guy" people say, dont do x or you will end up like that.

Do you use drugs?

Most of the time I feel great joy, actually. I do feel sad sometimes, but I think this is natural. But I feel great joy and happiness in Christ, who is my strength and happiness. I feel peaceful in a very deep way.

Go to tijuana and have a coke and hooker end of life party. You could either have fun and have an epiphany and live, or see such disgust in humanity and your character that you decide it's time to go back to the natural state. Its win win

kill ursalf shetti pross

He said he wanted to be dead not that he wanted to go on a wacky adventure

best summation of my sadness comes from the song "d" by codiene.

"things I thought might come true, they never do"

I'm a big faggot loser who's only had 6 or 7 real friends in their entire life. If I came out to my family, they'd all hate me. If they found out unintentionally, they'd hate me even more. I wear the medal of honor for being both kissless and sexless my entire life. 90% of my conversations with people is just me trying to be funny, the other 10% are with people who I don't really know. I've been feeling less and less every day. Music that used to exhilarate me is now background noise. Books that used to intrigue me now have become almost unreadable. People who used to make me happy are just there. I'll be getting out of school pretty soon, and I won't be graduating. I'm gonna get a car, learn to drive, and just drive off. Hopefully I'll fall in a ditch somewhere.

:(
I'm sad because probably I'll never have a stable relationship but that's kinda ok
:)

I want to go to camp bisco but I have to spend so much money going to moe. Phish, String Cheese Incident, Widespread Panic and city bisco I just don't think I can swing it.
I'm gonna miss most of Umphrey's Tour, Summer Camp, and probably Hulaween. I burned a small hole in my buddies center console when my fiancé passed me a cigar earlier. Weed is expensive. Growing older is gay.

Yea but if he's gonna end it, might as well experience something you wouldnt have if you respect your body

I destroyed my brain with drugs and successfully lowered my IQ from 136 to 123...just sux dude. The what could have been will probably always haunt me a little.

I am a modern man, threatened only by boredom and my lack of passions to living. I am a successful man, recognizing decent levels of achievement that will get me somewhere comfortable in my future career. I am tortured, loveless, and hateful - boiling with angst in my quite contemplation of this existence that I would kill to change. I have a single friend, one that I respect and even look up to, but she will never understand what I see. It would make her run from the ugliness that is who I really am. I want to run. I want to know what it's really like to be a man. I am an artist, and I will die as nothing.

Damn that sux. U coulda been high iq man but you did the drugs

if you are really suicidal then you don't countenance the phrase "might as well"

what drugs did you use tho

I think I know what you mean but isnt the decision to kill yourself more or less a "might as well" type? I mean I get that a suicidal person isnt the type to travel and do all the social things involved in buying coke and hookers. As well as the type of person who would say that there's no point in doing that. But,,,,, thats what im saying, if youre going to bite the bullet at least fuck and get high. But then again if you hate yourself youre probably drawn to the most empty and barren display of death as possible, like you dont deserve the fun. I get it

Lots of alcohol, weed and opiates... decent amount of MDMA. Think the alcohol and MDMA is what did it, plus poor dieting, internet usage, poor sleep cycle, intellectual laziness during my developmental years.

reading Veeky Forums
because too lazy to do anything worthwhile
le sigh

She's gone. It's my fault. Let us pray for death. Death death death death.

I miss her. She is here with me, but she's not
I miss the way she loved me, now that's just a thought
I miss when I looked at her, in my eyes she used to get caught
How to love someone, to me, she was the one who taught

I miss when I touched her, the way she felt
I miss the way she spoke, it was like a sweet spell
I miss how I used to make her heart melt
Now when I try to hug her, at me, she yells

I miss the way she used to kiss
I miss all the things she used to tell
I miss the time when I was her bliss
But then she said my love was like a cell

I can't avoid to look back
Sitting in my room, I just cry
Thinking about all the things I should've said
Oh darling, why?

you're a gay
rhyming all day
Using absolute focus
To attract the all devouring locus---
And as you whine
Of women and wine
And cry in your room
As time pass you by
You can be creating
Destroying, instating
But instead you are crying,
Complaining, masturbating
And so I say unto you, my son
Bitches aint shit, they are not even that fun
Pick up a book, greek or roman will do
And start a better life
A life about you .
Poo.

kekd

She lied to me.

Nice

The concoction of chemicals that once evoked the feelings of inadequacy hold sway no longer on the husk it were inevitably creating. Instead there only remains the hollow droning which demands action despite the indifference and awareness of its own insignificance. The activity in occupation of body and mind for the sake of itself rather than progression and eventual acceptance. Vaguely remembering the attempts to match siblings and peers in distant recesses of the mind whilst repeating the patterns out of familiarity albeit disheartened. Preparing meals, stocking shelves, repairing and maintaining buildings for those pampered by modern convenience and entitlement, but now delivering papers to the last vestige of a dying generation and breed of the same sort that it wished to be. The papers will arrive not in spite of anything, but in resignation of realization for the lesson was learned that if by myself then by another. The mentality serves itself without divergence from the function. For the sake of itself and no higher purpose.

*It was

I wrote "it were" because I was going to use "they" instead of "it", but I'm a dumbass and didn't properly edit. Damnit.

I feel like anything I try to do, someone is going to screw me over. Like they can't wait to get one over on me for the sake of ruining someone's life. I'm sad because humans are evil. They love to hurt others for no gain aside from the satisfaction of ruining my peace. The world is evil. Everyone is evil except for me. I only want this world to move forward in the greatest ways but the fact is that nobody else seems to want the same. I don't understand the concept of doing evil things. These people get nothing for them. It makes me sad that the world is no where near as good as it should have been. And the internet trolls prove me right. I'm sad

My current state is probably the peak of my life, but I can't help but think about killing myself each passing day.

Life is a series of chores I have to complete so that I don't die and destroy my family.

If they were to die in a car accident tomorrow, I would kill myself to join them in death.

The internet (Veeky Forums especially) encourages inhumane behavior by granting users impunity. Don't use it as a barometer of human goodness.

Do you have an friends?

Ehh I don't think that I have any idea what friends are. The people I call friends don't talk to me or chill. My only friend lives in a different city but that's not a big issue to me. I just don't see anyone who makes it their goal to be a good person all the time besides church leaders.

This is my sadness. The more i sleep the more tired i am. I feel nothing and everything. There's a constant nagging, dull, inescapable ache that surrounds me like a cloud of stale farts. I have become a hypochondriac and every day i fantasize about dying of cancer or cardiac arrest or stroke or. . . I have an active death wish i cannot fulfill. I know longer know how to cry. This is my sadness.

My astonishingly low self-esteem has made me self sabotage years out of my life.

Hmmmm okay.

It's difficult to know someone's goals unless they open up to you though. If you got to know people better you might change your mind.

You could also spend more time around your church leaders.

I have a lot going on in my life and reading all these beta posts just gives me gas to put in my tank to keep on going. I love my life.

I feel empty. It's not quite sad but there's this vague sense of having lost something. Continuing is tiresome.

Life, death, glory, failure. I welcome them equally, if at all.

and now, having read this thread, I am doubly despondent...for all the triteness of my plight

Spice spit, ice drip,
slight rip in my consciousness,
nice trip down memory lane,
broken down, overgrown, isolated, I'm to blame.

Out here there's just me,
can't you see that I need more than the coffee,
to wake up my soul,
what's the point of it all if you can't keep your mind whole.

Hole in my dreams,
which I never had first off,
so that's a hole in nothing,
letting the sea burst out,
sightless, spineless, brainless,
worn down.

It only gives direction. The way pain signals you to pull your hand away from a hot stove. Emotions are the same. Happiness for when what has value is realized and sadness for when it is lost. E- and -motion: a movement away, or to move outside. A path has been set.

I do not stay here and yet here I am.

But you guys are faggots. Like, turbogaylords.

You're a monster!

Let's go to sleep tonight
She's setting our poems alight
Her husband seems calm and serene
Perhaps it's bedtime for me

Let's sleep upright tonight
She won't stop burning our houses with plight
Her husband is sowing her fig trees
Hopefully he'll come for you and me

I don't remember posting this

I'm a deeply conservative man falling in love with a whore and am too sad to write

you are a simp

only chumps fall for the love gag

i am unemployed i dont want to be why will noone hire me i had a panic attack last job interview please let me die in my sleep

Positively absurd.

That's some
>kafkaesque
shit right there.

this is some shit i wrote a while back when in a really shit place with depression

i am failed. a failed state. i exist through the indulgences of people who should have known better. with each step i sink deeper into the mire, in which lays the rotting detritus of every good intention and change of heart.
bleach runs through my veins, leeching the colour from my bones. underneath my pallid flesh lurks a pure white skeleton, already picked clean by vultures and scorched by the unforgiving sun. do not love me, do not save me.

>be me
>be sad
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

b-but he is holding the phone out so obviously its going to be bigger

He's also standing on his little tippy toes.

look at the wardrobe on the left

That's pretty good, I can relate.

I love one person, but he lives on the other side of the world. A person here loves me, but I can't do anything except be a non-committal fuckbuddy to her without severing ties with the person on the other side of the world. He has depression and anxiety and she made me both lunch and dinner yesterday. I feel like no matter what I do I'm going to make someone hurt.

how can it be
that i'm always
in the middle of me

my worst enemy yet my only friend
when i think you died
you still there in the end

Anhedonic living is fucking brutally depressing

when i think
you're the shadow, you were the caster

when i look
at you, you already become the light

will you someday run out of hides?

>tfw depressed
>see all these faggots with the same ideas
I guess killing myself is out of the question now, far too mainstream.

How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderer of all murderers

Okay.

I'm sitting in my room and in the basement sometimes decomposing, scared to leave, scared to speak, scared to connect. I don't know why this is happening to me and why things I can't understand are all changing so fast. I want it to stop.

I feel like intellectualism has let me down.
I read and read and wrote and watched the artsy films and studied and read and thought, and I thought that would make my life much more worth living and I just kept doing it for the sugar rush of it and nothing else. I don't feel like the unexamined life is any less worth living than an examined one. Which means examining it is just a way to make ourselves more perplexed at the state of affairs. Not saying that ignorance is bliss, but I'm pretty sure intelligence isn't, either. I'll just go take a walk in the park, it's all we have anyway