So my doctor perscribed an all liquid diet, so i'm wondering what cake would be the best option, if i had to blend it?

So my doctor perscribed an all liquid diet, so i'm wondering what cake would be the best option, if i had to blend it?

I was thinking of an othello cake because it's somewhat soft and creamy, but i'm open to other ideas.

How the fuck fat are you that you're seriously considering putt a cake in a blender?

Just stick some sugar and non-airy creamer into some shitty vanilla frou-frou tea you beached whale of a man.

starting a post with 'so' when there is no need.

go back to r.eddit you fucking faggot

>phone poster can't even use greentext or capitalization

No user, you are the faggot.

That seems like a lot of work
I thought i could just blend it with some milk, cream or maybe chocolate milk

Tres Leches Cake

You could prob make a decent cheesecake milkshake if you wanted to, tho I don't know if that's what the doc meant by liquid diet

>So my doctor perscribed an all liquid diet

Okay important preceding clause here.

Why are you on a liquid diet?

Not relevant

There are icecreams with cake pieces. You could turn that into a milkshake or malt.

incredibly relevant you handitard
stick to broths and gelatin before you shit all over your practitioner

If it's liquid anyway why does it matter?

your dr should let you die you fucking faggot

This is why we need to know why you are on a liquid diet
>Is your jaw wired shut because you broke it?
Then no, it doesn't matter as long as it's liquid
>Is your doctor trying to get you to lose weight? >Is your doctor trying to get you on a controlled diet?
Then yes, it fucking matters because you are trying to drink a goddamn cake and that may not be what your doctor envisioned you consuming on you liquid diet.

Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte.

>Liquid diet

Surgery related?

make mousse jello or pudding if you want a dessert.

Anything can be blended with the right amount of water or preperation

>Not relevant

Just buy a box of caffeine pills at 7-11 and down them all at once if you're gonna blow your fucking heart out.

Funnel cake from the nearest state fair, of course

Just eat milkshake or pudding. There's no need to blend a cake

>what cake would be the best option, if i had to blend it?

None.

Instead, you take the cake ingredients themselves and blend those. That way you don't lose any cake flavor while while it goes up a straw and down your fat ass.

Why not blend some key lime pie?

Maybe add some vodka or gin too

anyone else think that othello cake looks really good?

my guess would be hes a fat-ass who got a gastric band put on

but being a fatty hes just going to drink 10,000 calories a day and stay the same weight.

underrated and only correct post.

I hope you get pinned by a vehicle

so I realized how gay you are lol kys nerd

Blended cake is not exactly a liquid.

Just drink cake batter. Problem solved.

If you want to drink a ton of sugar, why not just make a milkshake with a fuckton of chocolate? That way the grains of flour don't get in your way, you can add vanilla and whipped cream and icing to make it resemble a cake

Found the reddit phone user reddit faggot phone look how cool I am because I exclusively use Veeky Forums and never use a phone. I don't even know what a phone is because I'm so cool.

Careful with that edge, retard.

I'd blend a Black Forest cake.

Chocolate,
Whipped Cream,
Cherries
And a generous does of German Kirschwasse.

cheesecake