Update tomorrow

>update tomorrow
>still bleeding
>been bleeding constantly for weeks now

when does the JUSTing stop? I'm getting reqt.

Whales accumulating.

nah don't believe that shit anymore volume is low

it'll come out of the blue

i honestly cant justify this price right now
its beyond me

Left this piece of shit today, not buying anymore

150k and still holding, but it's pretty depressing.

i also don't think that main net will trigger a huge pump. i think the price somewhere in Q2 when he have fiat integration and a couple good partners.

I'm also tempted, literally bleeds nonstop

one month before V1? Not sure it is the investment of the century but selling now would be retarded!

But it doesn't matter if it has good news or not it constantly keeps dropping. If anything the update with make it drop even harder because of "le buy the rumor sell the news" memers

idk man but it needs adoption.

mainnet dont mean shit at the moment apparently.

Kyber dropped like $1-2 after it's mainnet, which is like 30-50%

I understand your point but if it moons at release you will be very frustrated my friend! I did all the way down since 2 months, selling now sounds really weak handed but your call dude

>full integration
of all crypto will bring that bull run we've all been waiting for. It will be double or triple the one in December. Once major retailers add payment processing like Req it will be awesome.

which major retailers do you think will do that?

THat's a massive step we can't just assume. Why would VISA etc. let that happen?

I bought below ICO price so I'm still way into the green but it's getting harder and harder to hold. I know the project is promising but the last few updates have been very shit.

The Rick and Morty update was fucking horrible for example

>hurr the banks and credit card companies won't allow the private company to add a payment system durr
If a company like Amazon wanted to do it there's nothing that could stop them

Rick and Morty update? what da fuck one was that? Must have missed it

This is true but I feel like a company like Amazon won't just jump into something like this - I wonder how tied they are to VISA. Like VISA must have it's hands in every pot at this point. I wonder how fed up companies are with it, or if they like it?

>promises mainnet Q1
>tomorrow's AMA on reddit: "Won't meet the deadline, our roadmap was too ambitious"
This shit will dump back to ICO prices the moment any part of their roadmap is delayed.

But would any companies do it?

You are here since ICO! it is even more a reason to hold, you cannot even loose money!! It would be just reward or a bit less in green. I did not by at ICO but in November so I am more or less in the same situation than you and indeed if no real movement after V1 release I will think about selling, but now it soundsto be a not good idea

haha what the fuck.

maybe some whales know something we don't then. I honestly thought this was the easiest slam dunk coin ever and somehow it keeps flying under everyone's radar, now I honestly don't even know what to believe

SPICY

who knows, if Bezos thinks crypto is going to be viable he'll probably put it in

all it takes is one big company to take the first step. However, that might be in 5 years or a month, who the fuck knows

Maybe not major ones at first but definitely some smaller companies/individuals. I'm planning on integrating it as soon as possible.

I hated the rick and morty thing.

so the R stands for reddit, then
im selling these right now

>Rick and Morty
>Black Mirror
Holy shit, just sold my whole stack, not even kidding.

I bought some 2 days ago looks like it won't go any lower god willing.

Feel bad for anons buying at a dollar or 70 cents and holding lmao

HOLY SHIT PUMP

???

adhd meds havent been picked up. dont mind him

>Rick and Morty
>Black Mirror
>Rick and Morty
>Black Mirror
>Rick and Morty
>Black Mirror

SELL SELL EVERYBODY SELL, they mentioned Rick and Morty and Black Mirror so it must be UTTER SHIT, SELL SELL SELL NOW

besides that, IT'S BLEEDING FOR WHOLE FUCKING MONTH, WHAT DO YOU WAITING FOR, SELL SELL SEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

I want it to pump anons... I'm so fucking tired...

I have 50k of the fucking things :/

can't believe I actually considered buying some

Main net delayed to Q2
We're going to 2 cents
It's over, go home

i would only DCA down then so hopefully that happens

I would agree, but this man loves Rick and Morty so I'm holding.

It boggles my mind that someone as brilliant as Elon likes that pseudo-intellectual show.

I fucking hope REQ crashes to $0.10 so everyone on Veeky Forums dumps their bags like Veeky Forums did when Ethereum dumped from $22 to $7 over 6 months time.

Would be absolutely glorious the amount of suicides commited when everyone sells their bags at $0.10 and then it's $100 in 2020.

I want it to happen purely for the butthurt like what happened with Ethereum. Since there are so much newfags here right now I'm sure history will repeat.

PLEASE REQ CRASH TO $0.10 I WANT TO BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF Veeky Forums.

Also please react to this post with "Haha delusional" and stuff like that. Makes it funnier when I screencap it and post it in 2 years so you can read it back with depression.

Who is this guy?

Yeah me too, maybe we're just fags on high horses though, we should be more open minded

even with a crash to 10 cents I'd be up

project got owned by the coinbase button lol

can't understand why people are still in it

$100 in 2020... Jesus. I'd keep holding a small amount (2k maybe) just in case you're right.

Depression and suicide are not funny you sick fuck.

do you know where you are?

yes it is

I considered that option. But I know for a fact that its fanbase is comprised of plebbit pseudo-intellectuals, so go figure. Maybe Elon is so brilliant that he sees in the show something that we don't?

I'm soo sad :(

Name one tv show, book or movie that is liked by intellectuals and not pseudo-intellectuals.

you know smart people like entertainment too right?
If they think they're above it they need to get off their high horse

That was my point.

Really don't have any good explanation for why it's trading at such a low volume. Guess is that the $1.20 pump was driven by some whale group or institution, and then it reverted to the organic, pre-pump support which was around 25 cents.

Token is gonna need some GOOD code and partnerships to really make it.

that $1.20 pump happened in December when everything was going parabolic

>Guess is that the $1.20 pump was driven by some whale group or institution, and then it reverted to the organic, pre-pump support which was around 25 cents
This was my conclusion also

It's easy to tell by people's reactions to this how many are neets that never actually tried getting a corporate gig.

You see this kind of shit all the time. It's their attempt to be welcoming, break the ice, etc. This is normal among our generation, and you see it in most tech-startups if you're looking for work.

Yeah but the majority is going to panic sell like Veeky Forums did with ETH when it slowly bled out from $22 to $7 over SIX MONTHS.

I was lucky and held my 10k ETH bag throughout it all and I still bully people with old screenshots I made to this day.

REQ will be the same. The best is when people ignore or even try to refute me. Because you KNOW they'll be around in 2020 with tons of regret and might kill themselves when I show them the screenshots I take in 2018 about how REQ was a shitcoin.

Missing your chance one time with Ethereum is sad. Missing it twice with REQ will push people over their limits.

>t. redditor
I could name dozens of intellectual shows/books/movies that don't have a cancerous fanbase on plebbit. What is your point again?

Don't get me wrong, I see the potential. But I think we need some MAJOR partnerships and mass adoption fo your scenario.

t. 130k REQ since ICO

Don't watch Rick and Morty (or tv for that matter) or browse reddit. Just calling out you fags for being elitist about a lowest common denominator medium.

This. Companies run by borderline tyrants hate not having control over every aspect of their business. Bezos would love a payment system that not only costs less but is also trustless. I'd be shocked if he isn't looking into something like REQ already

Veeky Forums is retarded with their hipster attitude towards current mainstream media. How does that even fucking help with investing?

If you see that kind of shit, it should be a signal that the company is doing well to relate with our generation and knows how to attract people.

You don't have to like it, but you can't be so retarded as to not realize that in this case, playing up something that's popular is GOOD MARKETING. Get out of your fucking basements.

>Veeky Forums is retarded with their hipster attitude towards current mainstream media.
I agree with you though. I can't stand /tv/ faggots thinking their "superior taste" makes them on authority on marketing. Rick and Morty is popular and if the team want to name drop it go ahead.

How can a whole fucking medium be "lowest common denominator"? What kind of retarded line of reasoning did you use to arrive at such a conclusion?
Where did I unironically criticize Request for mentioning Rick and Morty? This discussion was about Elon watching the show, you brainlet. If you mean , then you must be legitimately retarded.

post more ETH screenshots senpai

REQ will be the same, but only IF they can deliver man
Ethereum had a supergenius skeletor behind it, REQ just has a decent team. I'm with you though, 13k REQlet. My main position is in VEN.

On another note, congrats on your multimillionaire status, I'm glad for you. Every one of us who makes it out of the scripted life is a win for me. How come you don't just cash out and buy a few houses to rent and live your life? Why take any more risk when you've already made it?
Oh, and how much was your ETH when you bought it?

He probably legit believes that the future is crypto. I do as well.

I feel like the opposite would be stupid--taking everything out of this market.

You'd want to split up your investments, but always keep some in crypto when it's so obvious this could be the cusp of a new era.

If REQ does everything they have planned they will take cryptocurrency mainstream. Normans will be sending fiat to each other from one side of the world to the other paying next to no fees and having no idea what a blockchain is - even though they are using it.

No doubt. There are a lot of obstacles to overcome, though. Liquidity of all cryptos for a start which is going to rely on other projects, scalability (TPS), which being built on the Ethereum platform is a big problem if the Request Network is going to be widely adopted. Just two off the top of my head
Don't get me wrong, this isn't FUD but this project is TOUGH with external factors out of the team's control coming into play. But yes, if it succeeds it will be massive.

This was the picture that everyone fudded with at the time. There were probably more than a thousand Ethereum fud threads created within those 6 months. Everyone shitting on how it crashed back and how ETH bagholders were cucks. I hope most of them killed themselves by now.

>Multimillionaire
Since January I'm not a multimillionaire anymore. I've also invested most of the ETH into ICOs and of course cashed some out to buy the basic things like a house and going on holiday etc.

Honestly the only reason I'm still in the game is because I'm a huge autist. Just a heads up to oldfags. No matter how much money you have Veeky Forums is going to keep you a prisoner. Also crypto is here to stay not going to disappear overnight.

You don't understand the rush of posting things just to show how wrong people were. I hope to screenshot these REQ threads and post them in 2020. Hopefully some people that fudded both ETH in 2016 and REQ in 2018 will see my threads in 2020 and get absolutely buttblasted.

It's hard to explain this mentality but it's just a kind of buzz you can't get outside of Veeky Forums. Without it ruining your social life of course.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BIZ WHY DO I LISTEN WHY I ALWAYS TELL MYELF I WONT BUT I END UP LISTENING TO YOU ANYWAY AAAAAAAAAA FUUUUCK

I'm all in with 44k REQ and I am gonna buy every month that I can after being paid when the price is below $0.50 per REQ. All or nothing.

Whales dumping.

ETHanon I have to be honest that you being in these threads is giving me a ton more confidence in REQ.

I've got 118k right now that I'm going to do my best to hold until it reaches at least $5. When that happens, I'll use my best judgment on whether to keep it all in, or split it between ETH/OMG for staking.

I love Rick&Morty but this is so true!

my and some of my friends at ReQkings are buying back in right now.

Most of us sold between $1 and $0.70.

if you want to join REQKings, here's the discord code : FXfJqwW

nothing in the history of crypto has ever mooned at release

The developers are going to answer tomorrow if Staking will be an option or not. I've been in personal contact with the team.

This is immediately also how you'll know if I'm a larper or not. If Request Network doesn't answer the question of staking tomorrow you'll know I was a larping faggot.

If they DO delve deeper into staking options for REQ then you know what I said is true.

Believe in REQ user. Otherwise you'll be the one regretting it when I post pictures in 2020.

its mooning now

>+1.30%
TO THE MOON XDDDD

sell the news tomorrow

What am I supposed to sell you fucking retard? It's been bleeding non-stop for a week.

month. ftfy

Jesus Christ I just sold my 100k...not even fucking joking...thanks for buying my bags

omg this shit is cringe af

glad to take em off ya for this extremely cheapo price. will gladly dump it on you again at $1.5 and buy back at $0.75, to do it all again once more

I sold the pajeet pump and bought back at 2.9k.

ok

Normies eat that shit up.

ur mom gay

ok

n-no u

This infographic is literally R*ddit. Especially that moe shit anime girl.

in future can you say moeshit in one word so my filters save me from seeing your posts. Thanks

Hello, newfriend. Time to fuck off.