Is Veeky Forums "Pseudo-Intellectual Millennials: The Board"?

Is Veeky Forums "Pseudo-Intellectual Millennials: The Board"?

Yes

Haha yeah pretty much. You read some of the posh shit the neets on this board come up with? Still one of the best boards tbqh.

I think most of us genuinely like literature and stuff like Pynchon is actually pretty well known in the literary world

yep

>most of us genuinely like literature

could've fooled me

No one here is trying to write a YA novel. And also, OP, I have no idea why you screencapped and saved a completely unremarkable /pol/ post from July 2015

No, you like leftist politics.
Half of this board is leftypol but masked as "continental philosophy".

Yet another user trying to squirm his way to the top of the pile by being more bitingly self-aware than """all these other scoozballs""" . But then we're all part of the pile so why not.

I'm the king of the castle

I agree there are too many SJWs on this board. Even if they're only like 5% of the board that's still way too many.

>And also, OP, I have no idea why you screencapped and saved a completely unremarkable /pol/ post from July 2015
obviously to "tr0LL /l1t/ xD"

Agreeing to any negative description of oneself no matter how inaccurate, unoriginal, unintelligent or unsound it is, is self-awareness

So-called continental "philosophy" has nothing to do with leftism.

Veeky Forums doesn't even get continental philosophy either, they want the aesthetic but none of the baggage.

And like (analytical) philosopher professors they're depressed nihilistic Oriental fetishists.

I've been here for 3 years and almost nobody cares about politics in here, only edgy poll-tards who come here to shitpost 'le redpillz' garbage

You realize that unless you're 35 you're a millenial too?

I know that very well. I'm loving me some Sloterdijk right now.
But leftists here mask it as such.
Try have a Sloterdijk thread = zero replies or some low test dork going "conservative shit" and that'll be it.

They don't actually read. Only the pursuit of confirmation bias.

>leftist politics
People consider themselves classical liberals here, and even the ones that dont are on the lookout for spooks like every /pol/ post has.

>oriental
>not Stirnerental

Sounds like you care about politics.

No that's being a pussy ass nigga holmes

You a bitch? You's a bitch

Do you realize that millennials are hated by virtually every generation (including millennials)?

That means that Millenials are the most emotionally powerful generation

I don't have millennials. I hate the boomers.

It's just a buzzword for "person I don't like."

>being this new
Most of the discussion that happens on Veeky Forums about stirner actually is so far removed from his philosophies it resembles McBuddhism.

Hey YouTube, I am 12 and I love Nirvana! I can't even fathom why my generation likes the shit they like!

Good post

politics is a spook. You /pol/ types spend too little time reading and too much time endlessly scrolling through twitter and and rss news feeds trying to find things that outrage you ie LOOKING for clickbait.

I actually saw a thread a while ago where Samuel Huntington was dismissed as an "SJW" because he voted Democrat. The ignorance is staggering.

Thanks a fucking lot

>emotional
>powerful

Holy wew lad.
We are the generation that uses PTSD symptoms to describe instances of being "pissed off".

In this itt the epic owned for everyone

Original poster of the comment () here, this wasn't me.

Thank you mate.

>No one here is trying to write a YA novel

I am, I hope to be the next John Green

Sounds like just another conticuck obscurantist. Left or right, they're all garbage.

>how can I make money with this
>how will this affect growth

I fucking hate anglo's.

Why are Stirner fags so fucking tediously boring?

Because they're literally navel gazing.

yes

t. pseudo-intellectual millennial