Is Fibre One pretty much the only cereal sweetened with sucralose? I don't know if that shit is expensive or what...

Is Fibre One pretty much the only cereal sweetened with sucralose? I don't know if that shit is expensive or what, but it's strange.

It has virtually no calories, they could market so many cereals as "HEALTHY!" and "0g SUGAR!" but everyone still uses sugar.

Never mind that cereal is basically sugar sprinkled with sugar. It's still not healthy. You're like the people who think granola bars are not just candy bars for hipsters.

>granola
>not healthy

Fibrous as fuck, motherfucking LEGUME-LIKE PROTEIN, motherfucking magnesium, zinc, and iron, oats the goddamn steak of cereals you pleb swine

Nope. Literally the only thing that matters in nutrition if fat, calories, and sugar.

That wasn't even my point.. But with sugar taken out of the equation, what exactly is YOUR point?

It has fiber. Plenty of sources of fiber out there that aren't so laden with calories and added sugar.
Granola topped a recent list of foods in the new york times that are commonly thought of as 'healthy' but whose net effect is negative, and so are discouraged by most doctors.

simply sprinkle aspartame on your unsweetened cereal.

I sweeten milk and yogurt with aspartame. it's delicious.

first of all where do you even buy aspartame?

second there are very few unsweetened breakfast cereals.

I find the classic fiber one cereal you posted to be so tasty.

Like I was almost late for class but had already poured the milk so I just put the lid in my bowl and left in in my pack and it got soggy and huge and became like delicious and sweet soggy paste that was also grainy in the good way

>first of all where do you even buy aspartame?
Walmart sells great value aspartame, it's in a blue box. 250 packets for around 2 bucks.

Or you can buy name brand aspartame, Equal Original.

> there are very few unsweetened breakfast cereals
I eat veggie bean chili for breakfast. I quit cereal years ago.

>sugar sprinkled with sugar

If you don't know what Fiber One is, why don't you look it up instead of shooting your retarded fucking mouth off?

How are the Ezekiel cereals? Surely the cereals of Jesus Christ can't be unhealthy for you, can they?

looks like animal food :(

Sucralose is Splenda

There are a lot of low calorie sugar replacements

But nobody puts it in anything.

>no one adds Splenda to anything

You ever go outside?

I've never seen it in anything but Fibre One.

It's in a lot of drinks at least in the US. There are lots of zero calorie alcohol sugars in other products, too. What do you think they use in diet sodas?

:)

It does not effect blood sugar

>2016
>eating sweetened cereal
you disgust me

You retards must be eating the cereal made for 7 year olds. You can't even taste the sugar in all the cereals I eat (though it's listed on ingredients iirc) and I don't add any because it would be too much and taste like crap.
A cereal I would eat would be plain cheerios for reference.

It's still highly refined carbs. Cereal never satisfied me, It gave me an insatiable appetite, no wonder I was fat.

Aspartame, primarily.

*affect