Why is this shitcoin dumping so hard

why is this shitcoin dumping so hard

>inb4 china

>dumping so hard

because it pumped over a stupid airdrop of a useless token, and now normies are cashing out

Because it’s Neo it’s entire business model is pumping dumping on westerners who don’t realize it’s a scam..?

Everything is dumping dummy

chinese men have small peens

checked
to add, when will you morons realize the platform coins are shit and have no value than producing shitcoins, literally.
the currecy coins like BTC, LTC, NANO will be the ones left standing. all alts are bleeding massively with the same big sell-offs every so often. get out of shitcoins and get into ones that will actually be used to store and transfer value.

>the currecy coins like BTC, LTC, NANO will be the ones left standing.
Capped. I believe the opposite.

capped for posterity.

I wouldn't want a Chinese car. I wouldn't want Chinese drywall. I wouldn't want Chinese paint. Why would I want Chinese ethereum?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you actually fucking retarded? Why the fuck would I use muh currency coin when I can just use cash or a debit card? Literally why would I ever even comprehend doing that?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA.

Anything that goes up fast, will also correct fast.

Why would I pay for a token to run an app? Why would I ever do that?

Fault tolerance— decentralized systems are less likely to fail accidentally because they rely on many separate components that are not likely.

Attack resistance— decentralized systems are more expensive to attack and destroy or manipulate because they lack sensitive central points that can be attacked at much lower cost than the economic size of the surrounding system.

check the labels on half the shit you own bro.

>thinking it'll be a choice between fiat and crypto
normalcy bias is strong with you

>Why would I pay for a token to run an app? Why would I ever do that?
this
platformfags BTFO

you literally answered your own question

> Chinese Laurence Fishburne

YOU BUY BRUE PIRR OR BUY RED PIRR OR YOU GET OUT OF STORE