Hello, Veeky Forums I am starting an alcohol review series called "Scraping the Barrel", and am seeking feedback on it...

hello, Veeky Forums I am starting an alcohol review series called "Scraping the Barrel", and am seeking feedback on it. here are my first two videos, may do one of a beer soon
youtube.com/watch?v=kjEmCoKTahc
youtube.com/watch?v=4LeYLs2Mhn4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKFtAQJX_bs
youtu.be/29y2RnB60Dw?t=1m19s
youtu.be/VCsfFyZNkYE
youtu.be/2Fa9tduN1DM.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no fedora

1/10 step it up

I don't like wearing hats

Lose the hair or do something with it.

Actually fuck it keep it if reviewbrah made it you can too. Godspeed OP you ugly motherfucker

>if reviewbrah made it
Setting the bar pretty low there.

That's the point? If he made it any one can

>Lose the hair or do something with it.
dont do it daddy

Isn't he currently running for his life?

Yes, from me. I'm gonna feed that faggot my weed brownies weather he likes it or not look out for my next thread with new pics on /pol/ tomorrow. I'm green car user that's been following him lol

Yeah it's shit, no one wants to look at a dirty disgusting loser or take advice from it.

Never post again.

Excellent

well its a good idea, but once you get enough money get a new camera and a new setting, and work on your presentation and voice as well.

apparently this is true, but I can't find details

anyone know the story?

I heard that someone from the internet went to his house and the limp wristed faggot ran to Florida

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKFtAQJX_bs

Yeah Veeky Forums deletes my threads when I post new pics of him walking by his house and shit lol /pol/ has fun with it and leaves them up look at the archives there's a few up with 200+ replies and new pics

Well, yeah, that much is known. There's got to be more to it than that.

Even the dog can't stand it

He says that there is a group of people gangstalking him so he "has to keep moving". He also said he is looking at possibilities to sue them or something. I honestly think he's just been lurking on /x/ too much and got paranoid because his keister is all rattled up, it actually makes sense because he is a regular /x/phile and calls /x/ his homeboard.

it's gone now, thank fuck

Bwahahahaha

So how long until he deletes the whole channel?

youtu.be/29y2RnB60Dw?t=1m19s

Did you about vomit here at 1:20?

Is that Samson?
fuck off you dumb sad sack of shit

This is spooky because I'm considering starting my own channel for reviewing booze but more aimed at the low end and entry level audience as well as giving some buyers guides for holidays since I work in the industry.

For one thing you really need to fix your background, have a cabinet with booze behind you or something interesting enough. The lighting is bad as well. Also you should up the audio quality it feels a little cheap.

youtu.be/VCsfFyZNkYE

Samson you faggot stop posting

POST TRAINS!

no u
I don't have a booze cabinet, can't afford a good camera, etc. though this may change over time

Pull your hair back. Get better lighting So people can see your face/reactions and the bottle. Use appropriate glasses for types of booze. Get better curtains or a backdrop or something neutral and clean behind you. And when budget permits a good microphone. And for God's sake, don't say you're an alcoholic. It puts people off, especially people who are looking for reviews

youtu.be/2Fa9tduN1DM. This is a bit of a different type of channel, since they're reviewing something they made. But it's a good example of alcohol critique and review for a low budget small channel.

>calls /x/ his home board

Fuck is this true? Over the years I've seen him all over the place, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, /pol/, here, and now /x/? He never struck me as the /x/ type.

FAGGOT. You suck. Go die. Delete yourself. Make it interesting. Do it here. Beta. Fuck the fuck off.

You really this type of response does anything at all or are you pretending to be a 13 year old from /b/ circa 2008?

if you're calling it scraping the barrel, you have to review really cheap shit. for everything you review you NEED to tell us what the price per ounce of alcohol is. make a leader board like on top gear and rank the best bang for your buck choices (based on $/oz). brew your own alcoholic beverages once in a while. no one cares what any of this shit tastes like. you can say if you like something or if you don't but make all the description of taste humorous. maybe relate the subject matter to something other people can relate to. i.e, if your reviewing keystone ice say its the perfect bear for sitting on the outside couch wearing your dale sr. shirt and smoking pallmalls

EDGE

It's great that Veeky Forums is now a board for loser YouTube morons to garner dozens of views.

I'm not watching your shitty video, but just based on the picture I have to ask: why do you think the average person wants to watch this? What do you have to offer?

I'm not going to insult your appearance because I am 30 with long hair and a scruffy look, but watching a pale metal geek in his messy room drink alcohol and tell me about it is not compelling whatsoever.

What is your selling point?

He said it in a livestream where he was streaming the weirdest shortwave radio stations he's found, he's actually a huge fan of that shit.

>What is your selling point?

It's his lack of self awareness.

Channel name? I can't see it from the deleted video

fuck off to r9gay Samson, your just an alcoholic neckbeard

How do you even review alcohol?
"Yep, this will get you drunk. It tastes okay, but then I got drunk"

A true gentleman drinks to contentment not capacity.

this is so true.
I swear people dont know how to drink these days.

>A true gentleman
I lol'd out loud.

>I laughed out loud out loud
Are you ok?

If I was good looking and charismatic with a nice non monotone voice I would make a youtube review channel of alcohol where I continue to drink and then forget I am a youtube reviewer and start bullshitting to the camera and going places wasted

I would have a script that I would try to follow while progressing from tasting the alcohol with small sips to taking big swigs of it straight from the bottle

When your teeth are so fucked you talk with ur mouth closed or curled over ur teeth, you prolly shouldnt do video reviews. That and ur a fucking stoner with a halfass accent.

Oh sorry, I thought this was a r/oast me thread

xD

First you get laughed out of /soc/, so you do your faggy threads on /r9k/, don't try and shit up Veeky Forums too Samson you fucking megafaggot.

Don't give this fucking loser any views or he might come back here.

my advise: get a haircut, take a shower, go to some form of aa meeting.

what was it?

Lose some weight for starters. You look bad. unappealing.