Is there good fiction featuring pro wrestling?

Is there good fiction featuring pro wrestling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4A6bH7rSmH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's not a good anything featuring pro wrestling

The Greeks.

when fedora tipping is used to defend mandrama, it's lost all meaning.

sorry my burgery friend

no, because authors like to write about authors, which is bs. write one yourself and show everyone they fucking suck.

im writing about a dentist, granite worker, and a mechanic retired entrepreneur. do research, and come up with something solid. i wish literature would do some goddamn research

If I ever found myself with an exorbitant sum of money, I'd buy a pro wrestling promotion and hire acclaimed contemporary authors like Pynchon an Delillo to write the storylines and gimmicks.

I like fiction that dives deep on professions or interests that aren't well covered.

I'd like this a lot.

pro wrestling itself

And here I thought burgers' sweatsports being fake had been fact for so long it wasn't the subject of jokes anymore

good fiction is about probing into the depths of the human existence. no matter how much research you do you aren't going to get an honest, accurate and true idea of what it's like to be a granite worker or a dentist unless you actually spend years of your life being one. It's so easy when writing based on research to come through superficially, which in my opinion is the worst criticism for a piece of literature.

You may be right, but the setup made the joke inevitable.

Pro wrestling is so soaked in masculinity that the numale pseud has two acute and conflicting responses: overt masculinity is bad, and this arouses me.

These two thoughts cannot coexist in the numale's mind. They can't be real. These feelings must both be fake. I accept them as fake. I am not a fake person, I am a genuine numale. Therefore I will inform everyone else that the product i've been exposed to is fake. It's not me. It's not me!

That's the thought process of a typical pseud who tells others that wrestling is fake. Everyone knows wrestling is fake. But those shameful, electric sexual feelings must be grounded somewhere.

Post cool fights youtube.com/watch?v=4A6bH7rSmH0

So much so that it looks staged desu
... now I truly see

it's not fiction but pic related is a good read nevertheless

what are the most Veeky Forums wrestling promotions? i've heard good things about njpw

Wow you figured out that wrestling is fake.

Congratulations, retard, maybe next you'll outgrow Santa Claus, or continental philosophy.

Tetsuya Naito is the William H. Gass of wrestling.

>Is there good fiction featuring pro wrestling?
>not fiction, not pro wrestling

what are some of his best matches?

but he's right

His championship defense on Wrestling Dontaku 2016 vs Tomohiro Ishii the other week was great.

This is a really well written book, imo.

i realized a long time ago that these people were modern day heroes and villians, that the fervoir is a familial one, and that it serves as a contemporary need for blood sacrifice without actually being so strenuous upon its actors that it would restrict someone from the business. its a needed ritual, and i would rather watch it for its comedy and drama rather than the hamburger fest that is UFC

I would also like to add, this is not just about wrestling but extreme self destructive obsession.