Philosophers who would smoke pot

typical chad desu

Nice hairline you got there Bogart

i would say all of them, with the exception for your edgelords like nietzsche

Pretty sure foucault would do a mix of poppers and coke, then get fucked by a tranny with an attached horse penis prosthesis after a 4 day acid binge during which he sought out aids infested men to test the limits of his spirit animal (found while smoking pot and peyote during the erotic flensing of his big toe)

Wasn't Nietzsche obsessed with fruit?

....I mean, pot is a crop, it's not that much of a jump, man....

Nietzsche was against all kinds of artificial simulants, even tobacco and alcohol. Strong people should be able to face the highs and lows of life without taking refuge in intoxicants. The latter is a sign of weariness and weakness.

Any existentialist.
Marx.
Zizek.
Prob Diogenes and Pythagoras as well

Zizek doesn't do drugs and you're kidding yourself of you think Marx would've taken pot. Alcohol yes. Marx enjoyed drinking and he also smoked. Pot is inconsistent with any kind of serious intellectual rigour and effort. He probably would've deplored the effect it was having on the working class of this day.

>camus
>philosophers

Nevermind the fact that Nirtzsche was on enough opiates to kill a horse.

The man called himself Dionysus at times ffs.

You know nothing, you anime-watching fag

Fuck Marx, and any of his 0.02, you Lit, bitch.

That was for his illness retard. To be honest I am not very well acquainted with his personal life, but philosophically he was very much against the use of any intoxicant. Of course that could be because he was such an edgy contrarian.

Get fucked you degenerate stoner. Lumpen proletariat cancer.

Hudurrr muh le economics

Smh hard@you

Nietzsche was a famous contrarian and he admitted it, he might smoke pot with you but i can guarantee he'd go on to write an essay about how weak it is.

>To be honest I am not very well acquainted with his personal life, but philosophically he was very much against the use of any intoxicant.

Rather like that other great con artist and drug addict, L. Ron Hubbard.

He wouldn't smoke pot because pot is the drug of the plebs.

kek, nietzsche is one of the few who was actually confirmed to use hashish. he also did downers and opiates.

>Kierkegaard
>pot
>implying he wouldn't try it once in a futile attempt to feel better about his grill only to get sick from it and afterwards denounce pot as an impure materialized extension of sin
ryster på mit hoved min familie

If his illness was being dramatic, maybe.

>"Tonight I shall take so much opium that my reason will go astray: Where is there a human being one can still respect? But I know you all through and through!"
- Nietzsche after he was cucked by his bff.