So I'm WRITING about a guy who wants to kill his unwanted baby without getting caught

So I'm WRITING about a guy who wants to kill his unwanted baby without getting caught.
What would be the most realistic way he could do it ?

that is a nice TOMATO my main man

>asking for a friend

Sure, OP. Sure you are.

Let's hear it for Frankie

he convinces his wife that antinatalism is logically irrefutable by making emotional appeals deviously disguised as clinical analyses of utility

He wills it so

By taking his wife/fiance/whore to a bounce house.

kill the baby, hide it in the basement, then call the cops and say some puerto rican guy kidnapped it.

>implying she wasnt already dead

don't kill babies Chad. You gotta own up to your mistakes. You gotta MAN UP AND STOP BEING A PUSSY >:^l

Im srs guys

Not ideal. Can an autopsy be declined for religious reasons?

depends on the age of the child

check statistics for the fatal accidents with children of that age
consider which of those can be imitated most reliably

>MAN UP AND STOP BEING A PUSSY

*flattens her ears and hisses*

underrated post

munez

He waits till she's 20 to 35 years of age and watches as her body starts breaking down, then he go and researches the animals in the genus Hydra and finds the agent which stops the aging process in humans and he binds that molecular structure to his body. When the daughter is on her deathbed he dresses as a nurse, comes into her room and unplugs her vitals; she dies and he walks out, goes home, burns his nurse outfit in the furnace then shoots up a school.

just drop it in a wood chipper

Here is the real answer:

Simulate crib death using gentle suffocation. It is important not to leave any signs of struggle on the body because an autopsy will be performed.

SID is the cause of 80% of sudden deaths in infants.

I hope this is really for fiction user...

A single tear drops

If you care about realism you shouldn't be a writer

clap clap clap would love to meet you have homoerotic/contentious relationship w you

i recall i read a book with several dozens cases of deaths of girls and women each of whom tried a different way to cause miscarriage or to have a makeshift abortion; that included death after using aspirin, some plants etc vaginally together with completely weird cases like how a peasant guy cut out a part of the girl's rectum because he didn't find her vagina or a girl who died after she trying to get a miscarriage with a training catapult on a military base etc

vitamin C

I am trying to depict the first three chapters of my character moving to a new life, how do I depict the boredom a person face when travelling?